Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,601 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489881 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by iamademola(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
McSterling:
No, I'm just trying to apply now. Did you apply through post mail or in person? How did you obtain the department code? And how did you provide evidence for projects you've done? Pardon my questions.
I applied through post mail, For the evidence of projects, I mentioned some in my cv and also handwritten the rest,coupled with an handwritten application letter. I actually tried to submit by hand but the security guy said it's not done.so I used post mail.And a man told me the the project involved in isn't really necessary, but iv already submitted bfor I heard that.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
addictedwriter:

However I have sent dem a contact nessage via their website, hopefully I get I response. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Ok. Big success All the way!
By the way, that was proactive of you; good example.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by knxo: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by McSterling(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
iamademola:
I applied through post mail, For the evidence of projects, I mentioned some in my cv and also handwritten the rest,coupled with an handwritten application letter. I actually tried to submit by hand but the security guy said it's not done.so I used post mail.And a man told me the the project involved in isn't really necessary, but iv already submitted bfor I heard that.
Is the man who said project isn't necessary a staff of the company? How about the write up about yourself, was it handwritten too?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by agrovick(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Abeg! For those who are very conversant with Lagos roads, how do I get to Osborne Foreshore from Oshodi?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2016
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2016

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by princesweetman2(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2016
agrovick:
Abeg! For those who are very conversant with Lagos roads, how do I get to Osborne Foreshore from Oshodi?

ENTER OBALENDE OR CMS FROM OSHODI.

FROM OBALENDE ENTER IKOYI

FROM CMS ENTER OBALENDE THEN IKOYI
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2016
Are you a budding photographer looking to expand your portfolio?
We are looking to work with you!! Please email us as soon as possible on info@zinkata.com.
The Desired candidate should preferably reside in in Lagos/Nigeria and available for a shoot asap.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by iamademola(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2016
McSterling:
Is the man who said project isn't necessary a staff of the company? How about the write up about yourself, was it handwritten too?
he's not, he's an applicant also..the write up about myself was typed
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Sales Supervisor needed at a Realty firm immediately. Come with your cv & credentials to 13, Abdul Quadri str Magodo Shangisha, Lagos, now.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jasper83: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2016
eremy:
Sales Supervisor needed at a Realty firm immediately. Come with your cv & credentials to 13, Abdul Quadri str Magodo Shangisha, Lagos, now.

pls wats the qualification. So that I can know if its worth it because I'm very strong this morning after job hunting aggressively in the sun throughout yesterday. Don't be offended I beg of you...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2016
jasper83:

pls wats the qualification. So that I can know if its worth it because I'm very strong this morning after job hunting aggressively in the sun throughout yesterday. Don't be offended I beg of you...
I saw the post just as it is here. I believe ability is what they're after, though.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by McSterling(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
iamademola:
he's not, he's an applicant also..the write up about myself was typed
Alright, thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by agrovick(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
princesweetman2:

ENTER OBALENDE OR CMS FROM OSHODI.
FROM OBALENDE ENTER IKOYI
FROM CMS ENTER OBALENDE THEN IKOYI
Thanks, I was able to get my bearing in record time.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Annauguru24: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
BASED ON RECOMMENDATION, YOU ARE INVITED FOR AN URGENT INTERVIEW/SCREENING ON MONDAY BY 8AM @98 ADA GEORGE RD OPP. TONNINNO FILLING STATION PHC. REF ID: PEC 059. this was an sms i got earlier today, pls can anyone help me confirm if its networking people, dnt want to waste my time going there..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Valmesk(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Education as a Vaccine Consultants
(EVA) is developing a mobile Application, The Youth Friendly Services App. This application is intended to help adolescents and young people find and access SRHR services across Nigeria using their mobile devices. Young people can search for youth friendly health facilities using the GIS location on their smart phones or other android devices.

Youth Friendly Center Map Application Consultants - 16 positions

Job TypeTemporary Contract
QualificationSecondary School (SSCE) OND BA/BSc/HND
Location Abia, Bauchi, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto
Job Field Consultancy ICT / Computer

Duties and Responsibilities

The consultant is expected to:

Get list of Youth Friendly Facilities/Clinics from your state health ministry or other NGOs
Visit each functioning youth friendly facility to meet with Contact persons at facilities to gather information to fill and upload onto the downloaded YFS App
Test the YFS App for ease of accessibility and functionality of uploaded facilities
Report of uploaded and tested facilities on the YFS App.

Expected Outputs and Deliverables:

The Consultant will work under the direct supervision of the Project Officer - EMAPS to achieve the following deliverables:

Generate comprehensive list of youth friendly facilities in State of operation, preferably spread across each senatorial district.
On site visit to the youth friendly facilities to ensure functionality
Upload at least ten (10) youth friendly health facilities onto the YFS mobile App
Pre-test the uploaded facilities and the mobile App functionality.
Final report comprising list of functional youth friendly health facilities in the State of operation, list of uploaded facilities and status of each facility on the YFS App.

Required Skills and Experience

Education:

Secondary School Certificate (SSCE). OND/HND/BA/BSc would be an added advantage.

Competencies:

Sound technical knowledge on Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Ability to use a mobile device. (Preferably should OWN a smart phone or tablet (android)
Computer literate
Effective oral and written communication ability in English or Pidgin

Mobility:

Should be based in the State of operation
Flexible and ability to travel within the State of operation

Locations

Consultants MUST be based in any of the following states:

ONDO, BAUCHI, GOMBE, KEBBI, PLATAEU, KWARA, SOKOTO, KATSINA, RIVERS, IMO, LAGOS, OSUN, OYO, ENUGU, KOGI and ABIA

Method of Application

Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply Now button below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdp2QuiYy9JmLu9d2EShGQlePY0EGAElFX-XaNLqxypThJ4RA/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Keziehenry(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Annauguru24:
BASED ON RECOMMENDATION, YOU ARE INVITED FOR AN URGENT INTERVIEW/SCREENING ON MONDAY BY 8AM @98 ADA GEORGE RD OPP. TONNINNO FILLING STATION PHC. REF ID: PEC 059. this was an sms i got earlier today, pls can anyone help me confirm if its networking people, dnt want to waste my time going there..
Gnld
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Is bdo professional service real?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sezua(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
juliuslongman:
Is bdo professional service real?
yes, accounting related I think
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sezua:
Hafa that MFB stuff, did it play out as expected?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shadzyng(f): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pease verify d mail, thanks.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

fresh@mybeetroot.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain mybeetroot.com by smtp.secureserver.net. [68.178.213.37].

eremy:
We are currently hiring customer service reps.

Email
fresh@mybeetroot.com

to submit cv
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sezua:

and auditing too
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
shadzyng:
Pease verify d mail, thanks.
Pls check
http://www.mybeetroot.com/careers.html
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sezua(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Hafa that MFB stuff, did it play out as expected?
infact bro, it didn't turn out well at all, I am really surprised nobody I knew from d interview got an offer, it is well. the search goes on. I've got things I'd like to ask you . send me a mail with ur contact
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sezua:
infact bro, it didn't turn out well at all, I am really surprised nobody I knew from d interview got an offer, it is well. the search goes on. I've got things I'd like to ask you . send me a mail with ur contact iy.sezua@gmail.com

It's well bro, sent u the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shadzyng(f): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2016
Please who have ideas of what lonerax Nig Ltd is or have ideas about their interview?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by alaricsaltzman: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2016
shadzyng:

Thanks, it's done
hello, have you been able to send a mail??
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shadzyng(f): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2016
alaricsaltzman:

hello, have you been able to send a mail??
Yes, I did it through their website. Your CV can only be uploaded through the site.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
izzou:
when did you submit and what's the mail?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
shadzyng:

Yes, I did it through their website. Your CV can only be uploaded through the site.
did you sent it via a pc? Been trying on their website it directed me to my mail after sending it.. It just keep bouncing back...

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.