Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489559 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2016

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
eremy:
An E-commerce company is currently recruiting.
Position: Research Analyst Intern.
Requirements: Candidate must have graduated and completed NYSC with a minimum of BSc.

Candidate must be tech savvy and sharp.

Candidate must be able to hit the ground running, highly analytical with good attention to details.
Any E-commerce experience is an added advantage but not compulsory.
Renumeration: 40-50k.
No experience is required.
Send resumes to HR@payporte.com
Subject: Research Analyst Intern
please see if you can rectify the email address..it keeps bouncing back. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mekyno(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
donmatin:
go and do bosiet,pm afterwards...might have a contact for you.
Boss, gud evening. Bosiet? So offshore opportunity still exist?
My close pal did ROV training wit abt 1.3/1.5m bt no show.
The paper is jst let a waste to him; i really feel for him.
Any show for him?
Tnx
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by donmatin(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Mekyno:

Boss, gud evening. Bosiet? So offshore opportunity still exist?
My close pal did ROV training wit abt 1.3/1.5m bt no show.
The paper is jst let a waste to him; i really feel for him.
Any show for him?
Tnx
life is like that he should still be hopeful,i don't give jobs...I just felt the other guy could benefit from something I know about.Your guy should apply for rig jobs outside nigeria.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mekyno(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2016
donmatin:
life is like that he should still be hopeful,i don't give jobs...I just felt the other guy could benefit from something I know about.Your guy should apply for rig jobs outside nigeria.
Tnx, bt is it possible without experience in that particular field?
If u get any job info anytime later, do let me know. Tnx
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by donmatin(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Mekyno:

Tnx, bt is it possible without experience in that particular field?
If u get any job info anytime later, do let me know. Tnx
for that course I really don't have knowledge of it but will ask some1,i am into mechanical maintenance.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mekyno(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2016
donmatin:
for that course I really don't have knowledge of it but will ask some1,i am into mechanical maintenance.
nice tnx.
Am developin my sef in ur field
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2016
merryon:
horladmejy, mauryn87

https://www.reference.com/technology/mail-delivery-subsystem-error-c54c958b1f6c7932#

this was the reply for failing

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (HR) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
 * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at https://support.google.com/a/payporte.com/bin/topic.py&topic=25838.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
‎Are you a fresh graduate? Female with a pure science backgound? Send CV to oakinboade@doheneyservices.com‎

***‎
Business Development Manager in a consulting firm.Must have at least 2.1, live on the island.Cv to chidi.derranderz@gmail.com

***‎
Female models needed for ‎Tjs Clothings | 
‎Call +2347065896413. This is for those based in Lagos .

***‎
Opening for motivated and talented young individuals for a 6-12 month internship programme. Role: Data entry officer Requirements: Must be minimum 200 level student in the university (NYSC members are equally welcome to apply). Must be Computer literate Send CV to jadesola.opawumi@zerofinance.com.ng on or before close of business on Wednesday 7th September, 2016

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by EbonyCy(f): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Pls am an anatomist oooo,any health related job/infact any job at all..am interested.....ebonycy4all @yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by orcino: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Marketers need in an insurance company needed urgently..
Remuneration: 20,000 plus 10% Commission on any business you bring. you will be linked to brokers for business you will be given car and driver for business you will be trained accordingly
interested persons can send their CV to silasemmanuel33@gmail.com
insurance company name is Law Union and Rock insurance plc, Festac branch.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by knxo: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
knxo:
the last one. email isnt delivering

The email address is correct. There could be other issues.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by irepairsadmin: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
JOB DETAILS
Description;
irepairs is a start company located in lagos, the company is all about INSTANT repairs of phones and laptops with ZERO STRESS,Our services also includes free pick up and delivery of faulty phonnes and laptops.
We are building a team of innovative/young people to help us meet our vision and mission

Requirements;
>Bsc/HND/OND from a reputable instution
>Must not be more than 27
>Execellent communication skills/ Friendly Attituude
>Experienced in marketing
>must be book smart and street smart
>Ability to persuade
>knowledge of phones
>Hardworking

Deadline;
10th sept 2016

Method of Application;
send your application letter and CV to irepairsoffice@gmail.com

NIOTE: please if you are not experienced in marketing DON'T apply.
Shortlisted applicant will be contacted via EMAIL on or before 15th of sept
Best of Luck
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by coursead: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
CourseAd Training Services is a renowned training institution with the focus of developing and recruiting teachers.

CourseAd Training is recruiting to fill the position of: Home Tutors

JOB DESCRIPTION
Enthusiastic, self motivated, target driven and ready to work with little or no supervision in Homes.
residents in Lagos

TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:coursead@gmail.com
or text name,sex,location,preferred subject,telephone,religion to 08125642722

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by uncolonised(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Please who else got this
Hello,
You have been invited for an interview at Intercore solution.
Date: Friday 9th of September 2016
Time: 9:00am.
Venue: No. 2B Oyetola Street, Off Ajanaku Street, Off Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja ,Lagos.
Please come along with a copy of your CV.
Kind regards,
Intercore solutions.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kecy19(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
knxo:
the last one. email isnt delivering[b][/b]

Try jadesola.omawunmi@zerofinance.com.ng.

Just my 2 cent
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by addictedwriter(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
uncolonised:
Please who else got this

Hello,

Venue: No. 2B Oyetola Street, Off Ajanaku Street, Off Salvation Road,
Opebi, Ikeja ,Lagos.

Kind regards,

Intercore solutions.

I also got the same but the address seems different from the one on their website. I hope its not what I am thinking.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mayten(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
uncolonised:
Please who else got this
Hello,
Venue: No. 2B Oyetola Street, Off Ajanaku Street, Off Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja ,Lagos.
Kind regards,
Intercore solutions.

i also got the same but address is different from whats on their website
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
‎FEMALE MARKETING EXECUTIVE needed urgently at Ikeja,Lagos.No experience required. To apply send CV to info@ez37solutions.org

Urgent Recruitment At Greensprings School for Junior/Senior IT support Officer .Send cv to recruitment.anthony@greenspringsschool.com

***‎
Need a solid full-time Graphic Designer for ‎NOTJUSTOK.
‎Email your CV and work to hr@notjustok.com‎

‎Customer Service Representatives Vacancy at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. Interested and qualified candidates should send application and resume to humanresources@unionbankng.com

‎***
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: talents@houseoftara.com
***‎
‎Front Desk Executive needed in ikeja axis and a minimum of HND. Forward CV to anu@emporiumng.com

***‎
Gym & Fitness Instructor in Abuja send Application Letter and Resume/CV's to: jobs@boltonwhitehotel.com

***‎

The Atunbi Experience require someone to run their social media accounts. Interested sendCV (with social media accounts) to info@atunbi.net

***‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
That address houses different offices. It may be the office of one of their several clients.

Uncolonised
Mayten
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by uncolonised(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
eremy:
That address houses different offices. It may be the office of one of their several clients.

Uncolonised
Mayten

The thing is am presently in Kaduna, don't want to move for something that is not true.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by knxo: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by knxo: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nduwin(f): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
eremy:
‎FEMALE MARKETING EXECUTIVE needed urgently at Ikeja,Lagos.No experience required. To apply send CV to info@ez37solutions.org

Urgent Recruitment At Greensprings School for Junior/Senior IT support Officer .Send cv to recruitment.anthony@greenspringsschool.com

***‎
Need a solid full-time Graphic Designer for ‎NOTJUSTOK.
‎Email your CV and work to hr@notjustok.com‎

‎Customer Service Representatives Vacancy at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. Interested and qualified candidates should send application and resume to humanresources@unionbankng.com

‎***
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: talents@houseoftara.com
***‎
‎Front Desk Executive needed in ikeja axis and a minimum of HND. Forward CV to anu@emporiumng.com

***‎
Gym & Fitness Instructor in Abuja send Application Letter and Resume/CV's to: jobs@boltonwhitehotel.com

***‎

The Atunbi Experience require someone to run their social media accounts. Interested sendCV (with social media accounts) to info@atunbi.net

***‎

pls where is d location for the graphic designer above?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Matrix07: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2016
hello,pls who else got a call from Adunni Organics ofIkeja for an interview as customer service officer...Wats d salary like?

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by alex81(m): 2:42am On Sep 07, 2016
eremy:

1. ‎Customer Service Representatives Vacancy at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. Interested and qualified candidates should send application and resume to humanresources@unionbankng.com

‎***
2. Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: talents@houseoftara.com
***‎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Nduwin:

pls where is d location for the graphic designer above?
Lagos
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2016
alex81:

1. not delivered, says Email address not on senders list

2. for wat position?

For 2, will post As soon as it is found.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tosinman: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2016
eremy:

Lagos
alex81:

1. not delivered, says Email address not on senders list
2. for wat position?
eremy:

Lagos
can a graduate who is into graphic design apply. because of the pay
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Matrix07:
hello,pls who else got a call from Adunni Organics ofIkeja for an interview as customer service officer...Wats d salary like?

THO I CANT REM OW MUCH EXACTLY 50K OR 60K.BUT I REM THE SALARY WAS CLEARLY WRITTEN IN THE ADVERT THAT WAS PUT UP HERE BY EREMY. U SLD LOOK DAT UP

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.