Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489645 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2016
gmacnoms:
careers@...... incomplete details
careers@jumia . com .ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by gmacnoms(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2016
rasojie:

careers@jumia . com .ng
thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2016
HanuHola:

Good day,please kindly complete d email addy

J u m I a. C o m. N g

Was removed by NL

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by KennyAyodeji(f): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
eremy:
Deputy Director Account at Ritman University Staff Sch., B. Degree/HND, 5yrs experience, Akwa Ibom. Email your CV to ritmancollege@ritmanuniversity.edu.ng
***‎
Female with HND or degree with a valid driving licence should sent her CV n scanned valid driving licence to this email Opuni.donkorabraham@yahoo.com for immediate employment.

***‎
Personal Assistant AT Alpha Reach, Bachelor's Degree/HND, 2yrs experience, Abuja. Email your CV to bukola@thealphareach.com

***‎

A reputable Company @ Akinyele, Ibadan is
urgently looking for an accountant for
immediate employment.
Qualification:
1. HND/BSc in Accounting.
2. Ability to use Sage Accounting Software is a
must.
3. ACA certificate as added advantage.
Interested candidate should send his/her cv to
sofir_omonigba@yahoo.com.

***‎
Independent Consultant in a consulting firm. 

Experiences in administrative role with B.sc or H.N.D including a professional course in any discipline. 

Location : ondo, Abeokuta, osun,ikeja,oyo,ota,sagamu,agbara,port Harcourt, asaba,abuja,kano,kaduna,or outside the country ... etc.any interested candidate.please forward your c.v to adewale.babatunde@hcnigeria.com .

Or contact us on whatsapp+2348132963225. .deadline 10/10/2016.

***‎
Employment Offers In Benin City
Graduate Positions Only

IconHeart Capital, an Investment and Fund Management Company is currently recruiting Corporate Sales Managers and Marketing Executives at her Benin City Office.
Qualifications BSc/ HND or its equivalent.
Cv and cover letter should be submitted to 
grad.devcentre@gmail.com

Applicants must reside within Benin C‎ity

Are you an undergraduate or a graduate willing to work in a reputable commercial bank for 3 months contract?

Monthly Salary is very attractive + other bonuses

Locations: Apapa, Marina & Lagos Island

Requirements:‎ - OND/HND/BSc in view - Any field ‎from a reputable institution. 

- Must be within the age bracket of 24 ‎– 32years‎. 
- Must be interested in bank services and products. 
- Must be smart, presentable and articulate‎ - Must be fluent in English language‎

Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CVs to : jobs@wfmcentre.com on or before, 7th October 2016.

Subject of email should be ‘’Undergraduate Bank Contract Job’’

***‎
‎Port harcourt residents needed. See vacancy in image

Thank you for Benin job. Please check this email, grad.devcentre@gmail.com. Is bouncing back.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
KennyAyodeji:

Thank you for Benin job. Please check this email, grad.devcentre@gmail.com. Is bouncing back.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2016
HNNAFRICA IS HIRING
I need a personal assistant to follow me back to the United States and work in my California office as I cover the election in 33 days. Also you will travel globally with me. Be ready to relocate. I don't entertain BS. You must be able to follow instructions clearly. Your accommodation, travel and visa included. Salary will be negotiated based on experience. I am a public figure and you will be working with my security and marketing team.

Get details and apply

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
The Cromwell Courtyard Hotel is a charming 4 star boutique hotel located in the quiet and leafy setting of GRA, Ikeja, Lagos. The Hotel offers tranquility and centrality - situated within ten minutes of the international airport and two minutes of the Lagos Sheraton.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Front Desk Executive

Job Description
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to:
29 Sobo Arobiodu Street,
GRA, Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by bluish(f): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Good day house, Please I need directions to this address from ikorodu : 5 Balarabe Musa Crescent 2nd gate, 1004, Victoria Island, Lagos. Thank you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Know any corper interested in serving in a media firm in Lagos? Ask him or her to send CV to ifeanyi@frontiamedia.com‎

***‎
OND in maths/statistics? Demonstrable competence on MS Excel? Resident in Lagos? Forward CV to mediaagencyondposition@gmail.com

***‎
Do you have B.Agric.Engineering and 2years work experience?
Please forward CV ‎to admin@efugofarms.com.‎

***‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by paulGrundy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Touchstone management financial and tax consultancy firm are looking for marketers. Apply in person @ 33 comfort zone plaza, opposite Balogun maingate, trade fair complex.

Or email
Touchstonemgtpartners@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Laurence1: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
eremy:
Know any corper interested in serving in a media firm in Lagos? Ask him or her to send CV to ifeanyi@frontiamedia.com‎

***‎
OND in maths/statistics? Demonstrable competence on MS Excel? Resident in Lagos? Forward CV to mediaagencyondposition@gmail.com

***‎
Do you have B.Agric.Engineering and 2years work experience?
Please forward CV ‎to admin@efugofarms.com.‎

***‎

Csammi
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Inteldeji: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hello house just got this text message from workforce asking me to report at Gbagada tomorrow the 7th of oct for a Sales executive interview. I was asked to come wt my cv. Even though this is coming at short notice should I still give it a shot? I need all the advice i can get to ensure that I do not embark on an exercise of futility.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Inteldeji:
Hello house just got this text message from workforce asking me to report at Gbagada tomorrow the 7th of oct for a Sales executive interview. I was asked to come wt my cv. Even though this is coming at short notice should I still give it a shot? I need all the advice i can get to ensure that I do not embark on an exercise of futility.

workforce is real...u can give it a try....
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by efficiencie(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Inteldeji:

I also got a similar text! Can anyone who has attended the interview explain what kind of role it is?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Olamayk(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gpdwise:

I also got a mail from them for the position of COO but my interview is on the 15th september.. would like to know how your interview went and best of luck in advance

I will like to know more about them because i just got an invitee for the position of an engineer. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
A call center agent needed urgently(OND), no experience required just a good spoken English and very smart for a financial institution.
Send CVs to jobs@wfmcentre.com with "CAll Centre Agent" as the subject of the mail..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Olamayk(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
who else got this?

You are hereby invited for an interview for the position E-COMMERCE on Wednesday 14th Sept, 2016. Time 9.00am. Venue: No. 15 Bishop Oluwole street Victoria Island, Lagos. (Near Imo Govt liaison House. Kindly confirm your presence for the interview by replying with an sms. Yes. Come with a copy of your CV.

boss, how did it go. got an invite from them for an interview for the position of Engineer so i want to knw more about them and the interview.

Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Got strong sales strength & Customer Service Experience?

Limited positions for IROKOTV Offline Agent
SEND CVs TO ANNETTE@IROKOPARTNERS.COM

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Are you in Abuja? Do you have a degree in Accounting? send your CV to kormawa@aim.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:35am On Oct 07, 2016
A UK based furniture design company in lekki is seeking to hire experienced and smart
- Sales Personnel - Marketing Assistant

Salary #45,000-100,000 depending on experience
Must have minimum of HND/Bsc
Must have good command of English and excellent communication skills.

Email Cvs to jobs@jetrecruitmentng.com and jetrecruitmentp@gmail.com before Tuesday, 11th October, 2016.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Do you have experience in business development, marketing and business sales?

Are you conversant with accounting and finance related issues?
Are you fluent is written and spoken English?
Are you willing to travel across Nigeria when required?
If your answer is YES then this might just be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Our client, a reputable firm requires the services of a Business Relationship Manager in Port-Harcourt to target employers across the various sectors in Nigeria focusing on corporate practice and public sectors thereby encouraging them to recognize the organization and ensuring that key stakeholders are kept abreast of the organization's practices and procedures regarding examinations and events for members.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be a graduate of any degree from a reputable institution.
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to resumes@kimberly-ryan.net using the job title: BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGER.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gpdwise(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2016
Olamayk:

I will like to know more about them because i just got an invitee for the position of an engineer. Thanks
it was just ok!! just prepare your self for normal interview and God will be ur strength
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by folaolu84(f): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
PLEASE BE CAREFUL AS YOU LOOKING FOR IT PLACEMENT
DONT NEAR THIS MAN OFFICE CALLED ROTIMI JEJE

Let me just go straight to the point, IT students would like to bring to your attention an organization which is a No Go area.
After finishing my OND I decided to look for a suitable company for my industrial attachment for the next one year, and signed up with Signwritersng at Oregun road, owned by Mr. Rotimi Jeje.
The man is a devil, uses his staff anyhow he likes, insults them, keep them past work hours and the worst of it doesn’t pay.
Can you imagine a company that only runs IT students? No permanent staff, all is IT students, from cleaner, receptionist, supervisor, secretary, all IT Students.
I have encounter numerous students after completing their tenure in his office, the man will blindly refuse to give them their log books, claiming that it’s not ready; he is busy, giving flimsy excuse making them risk their lives.
And if he eventually he pays them its always peanut wages, if they should come late by 5 minutes or maybe he upset over a minor issue, he either doesn't pay them for that month or remove a whooping amount of wages from their salary. Come to think of it how much is this impotent paying?
There was a time he told all his IT students working for him to go on a punishment for a whole month for a crime they didn't commit and he didn't pay them.
I saw a lady who he refused to sign or give out the log book, the girl came with her grandmother; can you imagine this ungrateful idiot left the girl grandmother in the other sun for 3 hours telling them he is busy? And eventually didn’t attend to them telling they should come back.
And this same man wants to have a child in his future life time! May the Lord reject any form of Child bearing in his life?
I can’t just stand the humiliation to this guy’s working for him had to leave.
So heartless a man, the way he treats his wife like garbage, talks to her anyhow, insults her in public, will stay out of his matrimonial house for weeks, instead will go seat in Opebi and surulere.
I wonder all those companies giving him contract actually know the kind of person he is?
Lagos State government should please look into this company's staff matter.
His license should be collected from him too.
Please my fellow Student be aware of this man his picture is attached to the post, JEJE is not gentle

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by samsanyus(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Urgent Vacancies In Lagos,Kano,Abuja,Port Harcourt,Anambra

Service Engineers with BSC/HND in Electrical/Electronics ENGR.
Forward CVs to henry.okogun@justfoodwestafrica.com
P.S - All applicants must be resident in these locations.

Application Closing Date: 14th October, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Sesewa job shadowing

apply here to start your career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
If you are, or know, a fresh graduate of Civil Engineering or related course and have some months for an internship, then apply for this Civil Engineering Internship and make the most of your free time while you gain industry knowledge and experience.

Location is Lekki, Lagos.
Send application to admin@sesewa.org with the subject Civil Engineering Internship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by profeoo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
eremy:
A UK based furniture design company in lekki is seeking to hire experienced and smart
- Sales Personnel - Marketing Assistant

Salary #45,000-100,000 depending on experience
Must have minimum of HND/Bsc
Must have good command of English and excellent communication skills.

Email Cvs to jobs@jetrecruitmentng.com and jetrecruitmentp@gmail.com before Tuesday, 11th October, 2016.
I just got an invite now for a test/chat for Monday... Tanx at eremy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chybyke4ly(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
profeoo:
I just got an invite now for a test/chat for Monday... Tanx at eremy
I too. It will all end in praise,God.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
The following job vacancies are available
Accountant
3-5 yrs experience

Accounts officer
0-6months experience

Bsc Accounting
Auditor
3-5 years experience

Audit officer
0-6months experience
Bsc Accounting

Interested?
Send CV to f.talenthunt@gmail.com

Subject should be the position being applied for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Do you have a degree in a Finance or Construction related course & will like an internship as an executive assistant? Apply to admin@sesewa.org
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2016
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about baking? That's all we need!
No experience required! Email your CVs to hello@kiniyidun.com with the subject 'Baker application'. Application deadline - 8th October
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ILoveLight: 4:19am On Oct 08, 2016
Please any one who knows any thing about synergy hr solutions limited should help give information on what its like working with them, working conditions and enumeration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.