Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490235 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
ruthieo:
thanks wanna know if its worth it already checked before asking

its worth it. if you're being interviewed for the position of microbiologist I suggest you give it a try.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by DonOrpzy: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
derespect:

Drop at Oshodi and board BRT to CMS, drop at CMS b/stop d b/stop immediately after Leventies b/stop in Lagos Island. Then cross to the other side ask of Marina street, wen u get there ask of Broad Street.
firstly: since he's coming from osun...its better he drops at berger(tell d driver or any pedestrian that you're going to LagBus park). Board a LagBus going to Leventis/CMS...then you shud be able to locate Broad street from there on. cc @kaze4blues

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ruthieo(f): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
thanks dear
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hopy68(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
eremy:
Got strong sales strength & Customer Service Experience?

Limited positions for IROKOTV Offline Agent
SEND CVs TO ANNETTE@IROKOPARTNERS.COM
got a call from irokotv for an interview scheduled for tomorow pls aw is it like...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
DonOrpzy:
firstly: since he's coming from osun...its better he drops at berger(tell d driver or any pedestrian that you're going to LagBus park). Board a LagBus going to Leventis/CMS...then you shud be able to locate Broad street from there on. cc @kaze4blues
Economically, it's beta for him to drop at Oshodi and take LagBus to CMS at d rate of #100 without stressing himself by walking few miles to where he will locate d LagBus due to d b/stop where they will drop him at Berger rather than dropping at Berger to take LagBus to CMS at #150-200 The vehicle dat will carry him must definitely touch down at Oshodi where he won't need to walk much to get LagBus.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by walezqo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
hopy68:

got a call from irokotv for an interview scheduled for tomorow pls aw is it like...

I also received their call too today for the interview tomorrow..... It came in a short notice I must say........
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by walezqo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Please I need direction from yaba to Anthony village....... Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by walezqo(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
For those who have done this job before is it commission base or salary...... Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Stevostical(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Eremy

***‎
A reputable tourism company in Lagos ‎requires the service of self driven and  motivated young graduates. Send ‎CV ‎to femiakvipexp@oaks.co.za

[/quote]

I got invited for this job opportunity, please who is with me and who knows what am likely to expect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kaze4blues(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
derespect:

Drop at Oshodi and board BRT to CMS, drop at CMS b/stop d b/stop immediately after Leventies b/stop in Lagos Island. Then cross to the other side ask of Marina street, wen u get there ask of Broad Street.

thank you.

so wen I drop at cms bus stop, I will cross to the other side of the road. then I will ask of marina street. Wen I get to marina I shld ask of broad street?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sweetgby: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Stevostical:
Eremy

***‎
A reputable tourism company in Lagos ‎requires the service of self driven and  motivated young graduates. Send ‎CV ‎to femiakvipexp@oaks.co.za

I got invited for this job opportunity, please who is with me and who knows what am likely to expect.
same here.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hopy68(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
walezqo:

I also received their call too today for the interview tomorrow..... It came in a short notice I must say........
same bro with me
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Vacancy for a
 1) Receptionist
-Must be Female

2) Delivery staff- Male/Female 

Send your CV to enquiries@tapadiaa.com and the location is Akwa Ibom.‎

May you find favour here, zikkie.
 ‎

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
kaze4blues:

thank you.

so wen I drop at cms bus stop, I will cross to the other side of the road. then I will ask of marina street. Wen I get to marina I shld ask of broad street?
Yes Exactly
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2016
agrovick:

1pm
agrovick hw was ur interview with Sesewa?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by walezqo(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2016
hopy68:

same bro with me

Where you able to go...... How was it commission or salary
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by agrovick(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2016
accurateloye:
agrovick hw was ur interview with Sesewa?
It was nothing out of the ordinary, how was yours?

You interviewed first right?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2016
help to scrutinise this invitation house
You are invited for an interview at VIJU Ind nig ltd, 1 awosika avenue, Ikeja Ind estate, on Saturday 15/10/2016 by 12pm, for the position of sales supervisors.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by wizzy89(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Legit!
OlatunjiOmotayo:
help to scrutinise this invitation house
You are invited for an interview at VIJU Ind nig ltd, 1 awosika avenue, Ikeja Ind estate, on Saturday 15/10/2016 by 12pm, for the position of sales supervisors.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hopy68(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
walezqo:

Where you able to go...... How was it commission or salary
no i did not was not able to mk it
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by walezqo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Alright then
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tnot(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
accurateloye:
who is here wit me....... just got their email
I'm in bro, i just sent you a pm. Pls reply as soon as you can.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chybyke4ly(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
hopy68:

Were u able to go? How was it?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mercyebere44(f): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
ruthieo:
thanks dear

Hi, did you go for their interview?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tnot(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
eremy:
If you are, or know, a fresh graduate of Civil Engineering or related course and have some months for an internship, then apply for this Civil Engineering Internship and make the most of your free time while you gain industry knowledge and experience.

Location is Lekki, Lagos.
Send application to admin@sesewa.org with the subject Civil Engineering Internship.

I'm just seeing this now. Hope it's not late to send my cv.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Send Application Letter & CV to recruitments@ayemereconsults.com
Application closes 20th October, 2016.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tnot:

I'm in bro, i just sent you a pm. Pls reply as soon as you can.
hv sent u email
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kaze4blues(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
I was invited to a test and interview for a customer service position at icsl for Monday. please what are the likely questions I should prepare for? thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.