Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490715 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2016
‎Video Editor needed. Digital marketing knowledge is added advantage. send CV and portfolio to lara@kotroom.com

***‎
Front end developer neededProficient in Html5 . Please send a resume to kenna.ofoegbu@gmail.com 

‎Lagos ‎

‎Medplus Ltd requires the services of pharmacists in the following locations, Agungi Ajah & Surulere Lagos. Send CV to careers@medplusng.com

***‎
Lagos-‎based radio station is looking for an experienced marketing head/executive. Interested candidates should ‎send CVs to md@hrwise.com.ng‎

‎Sales OperationsIntern/Temp 2-3 months Potential part or full-time offer after. Send ‎CV and Cover Letter to jane@scentimental.com.ng‎

Scentimental Nigeria is hiring marketing executive . ‎Request the job spec and/or Send your application to jane@scentimental.com.ng 

***‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Oluwatobii(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
got this text not long ago, tried googling them but nothing concrete on them. anyone know anything about them?

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by knxo: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by knxo: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
[
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hello NAiralander.
upon being employed by P&G for OND industrial trainee, will they request for results or only the IT letter? your response is highly anticipated.
cc eremy
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by judeiria(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
ifisluv:

I also got this... Pls guys help
did u go for the interview, if yes update me how it went cos I have with them tomorrow.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by judeiria(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
oluhyohmih:
Prior to your job application, you will be interviewed on FRI 28/10/2016 by 8.30am at TUCHER CONSULT No. 76B ADENIYI JONES OPPOSITE LAGOON HOSPITAL IKEJA.

Please help a brother.... I don't know if they are real.

how did it go cos I have interview with them tomorrow.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Emmaesty(f): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
yinkhar:
Hello room

I am a graduate of microbiology with 2.1grade, awaiting NYSC and based in lagos. please i would love to do internship during the time of waiting. I am ready to undertake such in any company.
Thanks
Hi, I'm also awaiting Nysc and looking for an internship. Can we connect? I've sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
knxo:
The mail isnt sending to this email
***‎
‎There is an urgent need for a Receptionist at newly established Service Office Space in Ikoyi. Send CV to nonso.ndibe@smartstartng.org

I checked and found the email incorrect. My suggestion is that you visit the company's website and reach out to them through the contact form provided for this purpose. There's no special email on that site. Should you be able to get a functioning email do not hesitate to share.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by monabass: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oluwatobii:
got this text not long ago, tried googling them but nothing concrete on them. anyone know anything about them?
Zero finance is a genuine company. Have been there for an interview and test once but didn't get the job.
As an expo, you may be asked to update products prize and details on their e-comerce site from Microsoft excel.
Wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MilesLamar(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
wow
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MilesLamar(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
nice
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by knxo: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
@eremy
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
eremy:
A New newspaper publishing and online news company is recruiting.
Job Position:
WRITERS AND REPORTERS

Job Responsibility & Requirements:

• Degree or equivalent in any field of study. Serving youth corpers are also invited to apply
• Proven writing skills and ability to tell a story in outstanding prose
• Must have good knowledge of working with the internet

NB: A degree in Mass communication and/or previous experience as a news writer will be an added advantage

Job Location:
Ibadan

Job Status:
Full Time

How to apply:
Send application and CV to:
EMAIL: careers@theherald.ng

I got an offer from this.

I want to specially thank Eremy for the awesome job he's been doing here.

I don't know what to say but my earnest prayer for you is that you'll never lack helpers in your life in Jesus name.

17 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2016

Role: Marketing Manager
Job Description - To ensure enquiries and transactions for the project identified from your role and activities through regular follow up and meetings.
- To create a strong and motivated channel network who will consistently contribute to sales.
- To meet with and coordinate with banks, housing finance companies, wealth management groups and ensure business for the same.
- To strategise and execution of transactions for the commercial real estate vertical.
- Lead generation, evaluation of lease offers, negotiating terms and rentals and deal closure.
- To take ownership of all customers and leads generated for better conversion.
- To update on the happenings and events scheduled and plan a sales calendar accordingly.
- To keep abreast with relevant competition and their activities including price movements, construction activity, and other sensitive information for the related projects.
- To have know how of all housing/commercial related documents and procedures to enable purchase of real estate in Nigeria.
- To liaise with various association directly and set up base for the sales team to visit and transact

Applicants must reside around, Victoria Island Axis.

To apply forward your CVs to: michael.kemeghen@productivepeople.org‎

***‎
A size 10 or 12 light skin model needed Asap: kindly contact number 08189676213‎ for more details‎

Do you possess the following:
- Good customers service skills
- Have great communication skills
- Team player
- Confidence

Here is an opportunity for you!

Bartenders and waiters needed!

Apply to: Drinks Quarter @ 08068392501 (whatsapp)

Drinksquarter@gmail.com

Audition starts soon.‎
‎***

Chef Vacancy in Abuja.

Send your C.V to schoolrecruiter@outlook.com‎

Congrats Emmykego.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gbolabest234(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
lukmonadeola:

Hello NAiralander.
upon being employed by P&G for OND industrial trainee, will they request for results or only the IT letter? your response is highly anticipated.
cc eremy

did u receive any mail from dem?? I also applied bt avnt receive a mail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Gbolabest234:

did u receive any mail from dem?? I also applied bt avnt receive a mail
YEah i applied on Tuesday, finished the online assessment the same day then got their email yesterday.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by deewon56: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
lukmonadeola:

YEah i applied on Tuesday, finished the online assessment the same day then got their email yesterday.
can I hv your whatapp number sir
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
deewon56:
can I hv your whatapp number sir
Bro, i am currently not on whatsapp, buh you can call my number.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gbolabest234(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
lukmonadeola:

can u pls share d content? cos d one dat I received afta d assmessment was a confirmation dat am tru wit step 1 and 2
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by christhavemercy(f): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
eremy:

***‎
HR Assistant needed at Teknokleen Limited who has completed NYSC. Send CV to hr@teknokleen.com

***‎

Please sir, do u know if this position is still on for application?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
‎Are you in need of a Short term Job?Send your CV‎s to careers@ j u m i a dot com.ng on or before Friday 18th Nov. 2016‎
Bar & restaurant supervisor is ‎needed in Abuja. Forward CV to kpemosi@gmail.com or fredresponsive@yahoo.com.

‎Have you worked in a customer facing role abroad? Are you willing to earn #100,000 monthly?

‎Send CV to admin @ trim consult. co. uk‎
If u stay around around VI and can design graphics well send ur detailed cv and previous graphics project to contact@bslofficespaces.com.ng

***‎

Laundry needs a customer care & QA living in surulere to resume next week ..previous experience helps. Send cv to info@kleantitude.info‎

Website Designer,who has knowledge in graphic design & e-commence is needed for employment.Send CV to coaching@giantthoughts.com‎

Experienced ‎Customer Service Officers in an airline support service firm @ Omagwa are needed. CV to info@alexanderstepheniq.com now‎

***‎
‎Experienced ‎dotNet developers urgently needed at a software company in Lagos. Send CV to matthew.idowu@silveredgeprojects.com‎

Qualified Teachers needed @ DIAMOND MINES INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. Kindly contact-07031391786, bestlifeteams@gmail.com
‎Legislative Aide in needed in ‎Abuja. Political Scientist, proficient with MS-suite. CV to aliughafaar@gmail.com‎

A whiz-kid intern. Send CV & cover letter to jobs@lukandi.com‎

‎A registered Med Lab Scientist needed.

Qual: Post NYSC with minimum of 2years experience (Male, Clinical chemist).

Send‎ CV‎/Application  to: segunisaac20@gmail.com‎

***‎
Front-End Developers at ReelStaffing
https://angel.co/reelstaffing/jobs/187051-front-end-developera?
P&G Internship ‎
https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=IME00000307

I wish I knew. Pls apply, @christhavemercy.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
We're looking for seasoned writers and content creators for immediate hire. Interested writers must have a flair for fashion, beauty and lifestyle. To apply, send your resume/CV and 2 writing samples to info@styleravenigeria.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
VOLUNTEERS needed for OMF2016 in the following areas.

- Stage Management.
- Back Stage Assistant.
- Crowd Control.
- Media Management Assistant.
- Social Media Live Feeds
- Event Assistants

Interested? Beep on whatsapp: 08033280672 or mail openmallfashionshow@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by greatKCforever(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
eremy:
‎Are you in need of a Short term Job?Send your CV‎s to careers@ j u m i a dot com.ng on or before Friday 18th Nov. 2016‎
Bar & restaurant supervisor is ‎needed in Abuja. Forward CV to kpemosi@gmail.com or fredresponsive@yahoo.com.

‎Have you worked in a customer facing role abroad? Are you willing to earn #100,000 monthly?

‎Send CV to admin @ trim consult. co. uk‎
If u stay around around VI and can design graphics well send ur detailed cv and previous graphics project to contact@bslofficespaces.com.ng

***‎

Laundry needs a customer care & QA living in surulere to resume next week ..previous experience helps. Send cv to info@kleantitude.info‎

Website Designer,who has knowledge in graphic design & e-commence is needed for employment.Send CV to coaching@giantthoughts.com‎

Experienced ‎Customer Service Officers in an airline support service firm @ Omagwa are needed. CV to info@alexanderstepheniq.com now‎

***‎
‎Experienced ‎dotNet developers urgently needed at a software company in Lagos. Send CV to matthew.idowu@silveredgeprojects.com‎

Qualified Teachers needed @ DIAMOND MINES INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. Kindly contact-07031391786, bestlifeteams@gmail.com
‎Legislative Aide in needed in ‎Abuja. Political Scientist, proficient with MS-suite. CV to aliughafaar@gmail.com‎

A whiz-kid intern. Send CV & cover letter to jobs@lukandi.com‎

‎A registered Med Lab Scientist needed.

Qual: Post NYSC with minimum of 2years experience (Male, Clinical chemist).

Send‎ CV‎/Application  to: segunisaac20@gmail.com‎

***‎
Front-End Developers at ReelStaffing
https://angel.co/reelstaffing/jobs/187051-front-end-developera?
P&G Internship ‎
https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=IME00000307

I wish I knew. Pls apply, @christhavemercy.
This was helpful! Bless you

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 4lorunsho(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
eremy good job and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2016

We need a model for a Silk Press training on Tuesday, November 15 from 11am-2pm. Interested? Please send us an email info@wondroushairng.com.

Centerbase is a Nigerian Engineering company that needs a Junior IT Support Engineer.Send CV to a‎

Drinks.ng needs the services of Software Developer. Send CV and application letterto HR@drinks.ng.‎
***‎

Reputable company is recruiting in lagos (on the island).

Send cv & recent full picture to monyehp@yahoo.com

***‎
Website Designer,who has knowledge in graphic design & e-commerce is need for employment.

Send CV to coaching@giantthoughts.com‎

A big Amen to this word of prayer. Thanks @4lorunsho@greatKCforever
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2016
Gbolabest234:
can u pls share d content? cos d one dat I received afta d assmessment was a confirmation dat am tru wit step 1 and 2
They will send you a mail showing the date,time and venue of the exam.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by abadazibto: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
OK, Thanx.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
We are ‎hiring .

send in your ‎cv ‎to annazamuna@rtt.com.ng 

Discipline: BSc/HND ‎Hospitality& ‎Leisure ‎Travel & ‎Tourism

‎call 08172008191 ‎‎

***‎
Procurement Officer needed (full-time) 

Apply to admin@sesewa.org‎

***‎
Apply as Graduate Assistant Project Officer at Millard Fuller Foundation by sending CV to
‎mffhousing@gmail.com.

***‎
Developers in Lagos

http://blog.stutern.com/2016/11/internships-for-developers-in-lagos/
‎Female Retail Fashion Associate wanted. BSc, HND, OND degree holders. Send your CV to genesiscostantine@gmail.com ‎

‎OND holder or Industrial Attachment (IT Student) needed 

Field: Accounting & Business Studies.

Kindly forward CV to nureni.yusuf@unilagventure.com‎

Kaduna

This is to inform the general public that your darling station Goldfm86.4 is in need of ‎presenters ‎& DJ. 

Forward your CV to Goldfm86@yahoo.com‎

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.