Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489186 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by stanlexy(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2016
pweetytonie:

If u are less than 26 u can try uba or even ZENITH, they are recruiting

Pls how do i apply both?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Does anyone knows the link for Uba and zenith bank details?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by pryd(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Job opportunity at Custodian Life Assurance for applicants with a minimum of OND.

Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.

SEND CV TO: efe_mena4u@yahoo.com

INTERVIEW DATE : 6th December, 2016. VENUE: 9, Hughes Avenue, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by greatKCforever(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
pweetytonie:

If u are less than 26 u can try uba or even ZENITH, they are recruiting
Hi, please help me with a link. thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Prodigee: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
pryd:
Job opportunity at Custodian Life Assurance for applicants with a minimum of OND.

Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.

SEND CV TO: efe_mena4u@yahoo.com

INTERVIEW DATE : 6th December, 2016. VENUE: 9, Hughes Avenue, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
What's the job role sir?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by alBHAGDADI: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
onyenedumicheal:
3:41pm
(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22 You are
invited for an aptitude test at bosak
microfinance Bank 8 Guiness Rd Ogba
industrial estate ogba Ikeja lagos on
../11/2016 8am. Anyone with useful
information concerning their aptitude
test and interview process. Thanks.
and the location frm egbeda
I got the same message. I have no idea what the test will be like.

Take a bus from egbeda to ikeja inside or under bridge. From there, board a bus going to ogba and tell the conductor you want to drop at Guinness. Find your way from there.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2016

Electrical Foreman

Job description:
As an electrical foreman you're responsible to oversee the work and tasks of all the electricians, electrical fitters etc. Also you're to ensure that all kinds of electrical and electronic related fittings and installations are done properly and that appliances and equipment's are well maintained and repaired as need arises.

IMPORTANT: Experience in Extra-Low Voltage installations and HVAC

micheal.kemeghen@productivepeople.org for CVs.‎

‎Vacancy exists at Silverbird Cinemas for casual staff for an interim of one month. Salary is #30,000. Send CVs to o.ogbodu@silverbirdgroup.com‎

‎Accountant in‎ Lagos,‎ Ibadan, Kaduna. Forward resume to info@estaudit.com and a copy to estaudit.ng@gmail.com‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by promeezb(f): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
pls what's d location of d silverbird vacancy?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Blessedgurl(f): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
horladmejy:
I check every 10hours self... More reason I was surprised not to see that yesterday. Although I was out of sub and I just subbed yesterday. Thanks. My job will come at the right time that I believe.

Amen
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
pweetytonie !!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Blessedgurl(f): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
horladmejy:
Does anyone knows the link for Uba and zenith bank details?

Kindly submit your CV at their Main Branch in your State/Location for both Banks or have someone submit it for you at their Head Office in Lagos.

@greatKCforever
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
greatKCforever:

Hi, please help me with a link. thanks

Did you try to contact me?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Kindly submit your CV at their Main Branch in your State/Location for both Banks or have someone submit it for you at their Head Office in Lagos.

@greatKCforever
hmmm the head office could have been the best but I don't know anyone there..however, I will go submit on Monday at both nearest branch hopefully they will accept it from me.
If you know anyone at the branch please forward me their mail to me ASAP, I am in Lagos. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
fluxmind:

Did you try to contact me?

Do you have the link? For the bank?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Blessedgurl(f): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
horladmejy:
hmmm the head office could have been the best but I don't know anyone there..however, I will go submit on Monday at both nearest branch hopefully they will accept it from me.
If you know anyone at the branch please forward me their mail to me ASAP, I am in Lagos. Thanks.

You don't have to know anyone there. Just ask for the Human Resource Manager or submit to the Customer Care Officers, they are looking for staff so they accept CVs. Please, don't submit at the nearest branch go to the Head Office.

P.S: I don't know anyone there.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mercyebere44(f): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
I got an invite from workforce for CB test at Enugu. The funniest part is that am not a social science graduate but a pure science graduate (microbiology) and I just clocked 27 Nov 8. and I was sent an invite. I am not understanding oo. do you guys think I just go for the test bc I reside in Benin and they just sent the msg today. I am not even prepare for any exam sef.
I also got the invite, studied microbiology too. My issue is that they insisted on bringing national id card, PVC, drivers license or international passport and I have none. Do you think I should bother?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mercyebere44(f): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
patb2r:

I got an invite from workforce for CB test at Enugu. The funniest part is that am not a social science graduate but a pure science graduate (microbiology) and I just clocked 27 Nov 8. and I was sent an invite. I am not understanding oo. do you guys think I just go for the test bc I reside in Benin and they just sent the msg today. I am not even prepare for any exam sef.
I also got the, studied microbiology too. But my issue is that they insisted on bringing national id card, PVC, drivers license or international passport and I have none. Do you think I should bother?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by pryd(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Prodigee:
What's the job role sir?

Hi Prodigee,

I'm only helping a friend share the info, I reckon it's marketing. You could still try though.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Blessedgurl:

You don't have to know anyone there. Just ask for the Human Resource Manager or submit to the Customer Care Officers, they are looking for staff so they accept CVs. Please, don't submit at the nearest branch go to the Head Office.

P.S: I don't know anyone there.

Can you just mail or let me mail you,we need to talk. Urgently
Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Prodigee: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
pryd:

Hi Prodigee,

I'm only helping a friend share the info, I reckon it's marketing. You could still try though.
Alrite...thanks!

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
horladmejy:

Do you have the link? For the bank?

Nah mah nigguh, wrong guy smiley
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Check

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2016
Please can someone help me with a Design job ob the mainland. I don't mind if I'm entry level &/or working with only Corel Draw. I'm already fed up with Naija life
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by CyberStalking: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2016
30k?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by neyosea25(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2016
Please, who knows the pay for an entry level administrative officer in Wema bank?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2016
‎‎Bloggers Needed Urgently!! Are you a good writer? Do you enjoy writing or blogging about entertainment news especially as it relates to the African movie industry? Then we need you!!! Send a mail to INFO@SOCLIQ1  for more details 

Front desk officer & Secretaryneeded urgently.Send cv & position applied for to development.outlook@yahoo.com.

***‎
Marketing Executive needed at Balckgreen Mobile Nigeria. Interested and qualified persons should send CV to mbatt@blackngreen.com

***‎

‎A company urgently needs a blogger to manage a general info blog. Pay Is N15,000. Send CVto info@jambnews.ng

***‎
Cameraman is ‎needed ‎for a week's work in Lagos, interested? Please mail kaysesen@gmail.com Must be free From 20th January‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Do you have Prior training in Makeup Application or Gele tying?

Do you live in Makurdi/Gboko/Abuja?

Do you want to be a Part of an Evolutionary Beauty House?

Send original photos of your work to mdoombymdevaan@gmail.com or whatsapp 08065690186 to be shortlisted!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Holar09: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dear Candidate,

Refer your application for Medical Sales Representative (MSR) position.

You are hereby invited for an interview at Pharma Ethics Ltd 39, Oritse street Off Awolowo way opposite Lagoon Hospital Balogun bustop Ikeja Lagos on  WED 7TH  2016 by 10AM  prompt.

Please come along with your updated CV with an attached passport photograph.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and your attendance.

Thanks & Regards

ANOPUE CYNTHIA

Pharma Ethics

Who else got this, is it real
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by sayittome(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2016
I am a graduate of Demography and Social Statistics with 2 years experience as Research and Data Analyst. Anyone with suitable job opening in lagos should pls let me know. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2016
Talented Software Engineers who reside in Abuja or would consider relocation to Abuja we will be looking for YOU! There are some Software Engineer roles coming up. A dynamic forward thinking organisation with its Headquarters in Belgium is looking to expand their existing team in Abuja and are looking for talented Software Engineers who have worked in a corporate environment and delivered medium to large projects to come on board. The CEO and CFO are experienced Developers who have both European and African experience and are looking for professionals who have the technical and culture experience to adapt to their working environment. You can also send your CV in advance to recruitment@tq-consulting.com‎

‎Developers are needed. AngularJS2/NodeJS experience is an added advantage but not required. Send CV to timi@m33dlabs.com.‎

Abuja‎

Front desk officer & Secretary are needed urgently.Send cv & position applied for to development.outlook@yahoo.com.‎
Sales reps‎ needed ‎at PLAY(Ibadan).We need smart and eloquent ladies, preferably ND holders. send CV to playonline.ng@gmail.com‎

An e-commerce firm in Lagos seeks the services of a Customer service officer. Interested applicants should send CV to spectecng@gmail.com

Executive Assistant needed.

B.Sc in any social science or arts related course.

send CV to jide@deftcheck.com‎
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SageNaruto(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Please, can anybody tell me about park valley hotel? I have an interview with them.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Holar09:
Dear Candidate,

Refer your application for Medical Sales Representative (MSR) position.

You are hereby invited for an interview at Pharma Ethics Ltd 39, Oritse street Off Awolowo way opposite Lagoon Hospital Balogun bustop Ikeja Lagos on  WED 7TH  2016 by 10AM  prompt.

Please come along with your updated CV with an attached passport photograph.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and your attendance.

Thanks & Regards

ANOPUE CYNTHIA

Pharma Ethics

Who else got this, is it real

Prepare well, the medical field is a nice one. Though I'm not a medical professional but working in a pharmaceutical company under few months has been Bliss so far. Its real...

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.