Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490238 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adekhingz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
alhamdululillah....fulfilled
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kennynelcon(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Our client, a leading hospitality giant in Nsukka is looking for passionate and goal oriented candidates to
apply for the post of
(a) General Manager:
Qualification:
♦ Minimum of HND,B.Sc or M.Sc in Tourism, Hotel/Hospitality Management.
Qualities:
♦ A minimum of 3 years working experience in Tourism, Hotel/Hospitality.
♦ Good Communication Skills.
♦ Ability to work with a computer is an added advantage.

(b) Supervisor Bar:
Qualification:
♦ Minimum of OND in Tourism, Hotel/Hospitality Management or related field.
♦ A minimum of 2 years working experience in the hospitality industry

(c) Receptionist:
Qualification:
♦ Minimum of OND in Tourism, Hotel/Hospitality Management or related field.
♦ A minimum of 2 years working experience in the hospitality industry.

Interested candidates can forward their application with caption of post desired as the head of the application with credentials addressed via email: tourismlinksworld@gmail.com

The Personnel Manager
Tourismlinks Consulting Services
17 Catering Rest House Road
Nsukka
Enugu State.

Dial 08102744561, 08057434877 for Details.
Closing date 16th February 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by aamstih: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hello All,

Pls who has good info on cummins energy, I would like to know the salary structure for entry level staff (Admin, Technician, Engineering, HSE and etc) and the working environment generally.

Your well informed answers are most welcome.

Thank you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jessyb: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Richlife Logistics and Commercial Limited is recruiting Client Service Officers in its Real Estate firm.
Qualification: OND, NCE, HND,Bsc
Salary: 100k
Deadline: February 1st
Send your CV to rich life recruitment agnail.com with HR Gbemisola as the subject
For Lagos residents only
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mackin: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Cummins pay close to 200 k for Engineering
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by d4guy: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
angeltolly:

Alright. Same here too
Hello good morning, have you heard anything about the company?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by angeltolly(f): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2017
d4guy:

Hello good morning, have you heard anything about the company?

No info o, except I mailed the job search engine that sent me the job application to get the authenticity of the company and I got this as their reply........

Hello,

We do not have the job on our website any longer for me to refer to.

I cannot categorically confirm the Organization as they do not have online trail.

I also gave them a call and they said they are into Agriculture. There is no way to confirm this.

You may consider this if you are into any branch of Agriculture, else, I may advise you let it pass.

I wish you the very best.

So now, I don't know what to conclude yet.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2017
jessyb:
Richlife Logistics and Commercial Limited is recruiting Client Service Officers in its Real Estate firm.
Qualification: OND, NCE, HND,Bsc
Salary: 100k
Deadline: February 1st
Send your CV to rich life recruitment agnail.com with HR Gbemisola as the subject
For Lagos residents only

I tried ignoring this but I couldn't. You think playing with peoples time and money is fun abi? You know its a marketing commission job yet you and your stupidity allowed you to tell lies.
What stops you from coming out to state the facts simple and plain, so anyone who is interested would know what he/she is up for?

I wish the same fate upon you, people would waste your time and money too.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by d4guy: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2017
angeltolly:

No info o, except I mailed the job search engine that sent me the job application to get the authenticity of the company and I got this as their reply........

Hello,

We do not have the job on our website any longer for me to refer to.

I cannot categorically confirm the Organization as they do not have online trail.

I also gave them a call and they said they are into Agriculture. There is no way to confirm this.

You may consider this if you are into any branch of Agriculture, else, I may advise you let it pass.

I wish you the very best.

So now, I don't know what to conclude yet.
Thank you , since there is no information about them, I am not going .
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by angeltolly(f): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2017
d4guy:

Thank you , since there is no information about them, I am not going .

Alright, am also contemplating this too
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yembabs231(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Pls who knows anything about this coy? "Innovative Multiconcept" what are they into? cant find anything about them on google.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
A reputable school in Lekki Area of Lagos requires the services of a qualified accountant (ACA) with minimum of 3 years experience. Salary range N3 - N3.5 million per annum.

Working hours: Normal school operating hours.
Send CV to folaolumi@gmail.com. Subject should be SCHOOL ACCOUNTANT.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Femifresh(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2017
apollo13:

I'll advice u not to pass through mile 2, cos u might encounter heavy traffic along abule ado, iyana iba and okokomaiko because of the reconstruction going on along lagos- badagry express road. Cheers

So where do I pass
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2017

VACANCY at Divas fashion house , Enugu‎
- Personal Assistant 
- Marketing Manager 
- Hair Stylist 
- Sales Rep 
- Media Personnel 

DIVAS FASHION HOUSE 
Phone : +2349051878801 Address : No 1 old Enugu Onitsha RD new market Enugu. Former AMC bank building Email : divasfashion41@yahoo.com 

***‎
The role of a Client Engagement Officer for a Fitness Centre located at Lekki is available.

The person will be responsible for engaging customers and making the environment very lively.

I am looking for an extrovert, lively and fun loving. Someone who lives on the Island is most preferred; 2-4 years experience in similar or related role.

Pay is 70-90k

Please send your cv to joyuche85@gmail.com using "Client Engagement Officer" as subject of mail.

Deadline: Jan 20 2017

***‎
A foremost real estate firm is recruiting suitably qualified professionals for the following openings for Real Estate Business Executives. 
Who can apply? Sales and Marketing Executives, Architects and Surveyors, Property Lawyers, Seasoned Real Estate Professionals, Legal Practitioners, Digital Media Experts. 

Eligibility: Must possess the relevant professional qualifications and be registered with the appropriate government agencies and professional associations. 
Professional Experience: not less than 3 years working experience

Remuneration: Very Attractive 
How to Apply: Interested applicants should forward their Resume and Application letter to primeconsult101@gmail.com ‎

***‎
Urgent Vacancy for Office Assistants - Client is a renowned HMO company located in Ikeja.

Applicants should be fluent in English and MUST be from the South-South/South-East region of Nigeria. Preferably from Cross River, Rivers and Ebonyi states. 
To Apply: Forward resume to medalservegroup@gmail.com.

***‎
A Farm in Ilesa needs the services of an IT Officer to handle tech infrastructure for the offices. Send CV to smakinde@imohillfarms.com.

***‎
Social Media Coordinator wanted to oversee social media channels. Location: Lagos. Send CV to info@medifix.ng

***‎
Java Software Developer - Ikoyi Lagos
We're hiring highly talented entry-level and senior Java Software Engineers who are either straight out of college or have a few years of experience.

The ideal candidate for this position should be passionate about coding, designing applications, working directly with customers, willing to take the initiative, and exploring the vast number of open source technologies on the market. This position is an excellent starting point for almost any career in the high tech industry. Not only will you get to work in cutting edge technology, but as a member of a small team, you will be exposed to different facets of the business, and get to wear different hats.

Specifically, you will be doing most of your development in Java, with a focus on developing and consuming Web Services, utilizing J2EE technologies, core development in Spring, web application development using established frameworks such as Struts and Spring MVC, etc.
Your job responsibilities will include implementing high-quality software products to deliver to a global audience, and implementing custom projects to extend and integrate on-demand services with other enterprise applications. As part of this effort, you will consume web services from our eBroker, eCrm & ePortfolio products and several other well known cloud based services.

Qualifications

Strong experience in Java.
 Good understanding of object orientated methodologies and design patterns.
Experience with XML a plus.
Experience with Web Services a plus.
Experience with Microsoft .NET and PHPis a plus.
Strong organizational skills including task prioritization, time management, and risk identification and mitigation.
Ability to take the initiative, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Thorough understanding of product/project workflow processes including requirements gathering and use cases, analysis & design, implementation, testing, and deployment.‎

http://www.zanibal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=95
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Samtobh(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
f
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by apollo13(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Femifresh:

So where do I pass
Oshodi check the first reply.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnime: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Medline Locum Agency is the nation's premier medical locum tenens and permanent placement staffing agency. We take care of the temporary medical staffing needs of hospitals and other medical establishments. Before the end of 2015, we plan to include other areas of healthcare staffing, including nursing, laboratory, administrative, and all other areas in the healthcare industry.

We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Senior Medical Officer

Qualification
Minimum of 10 years clinical and scanning experience.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with CV's to:
Medline Locum Agency,
4, Craig Street, Ogudu Gra,
Lagos State.
Or
Send applications to: medlinelocum@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnime: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
kemmia, how far na?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2017

Experienced Dispatch Riders Wanted. ‎
Send your CV to: errandboysexpress@gmail.com  

Note: Rider must reside in Lagos and has to be very familiar with the road map of Lagos. ‎

General Manager

Marketers 

Dispatch R‎iders 
Truck drivers

Apply by sending your CV to tlenigeria@gmail.com. Use interested position as subject ‎

‎GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM 
A leading digital media company focused on Africa is looking to fill the role of Graduate Management Trainees. 
ELIGIBILITY Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite Minimum qualification/ Experience University degree in a reputable university ( Minimum second class upper) 0 - 2 years post - NYSC Maximum age of 22 years if interested, kindly send your resume to careersinfo247@gmail.com using the role as the subject of the email. 
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 4lorunsho(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mackin:
Cummins pay close to 200 k for Engineering
sorry is cummings in Nigeria
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mackin: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
yeap
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kamald(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
4lorunsho:
sorry is cummings in Nigeria

yep guess they have their Nigeria based site at Apapa side. i have a colleague there
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Emeritusseun(m): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2017
goodevening my fellow NLERS.,..a friend of mine needs a very resourceful info about this coy ' Geoscape limited'. He actually applied to d coy and he's now called for d preemployment test. Plz does anyone know abt d coy,..dere test format, salary package and if possible condition of service. Plz he urgently needs dz info as he wud be travelling from ilorin to write d test in lag.
Note; findings show dat d coy is genuine
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by brokenplate: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Eremy God bless you for this thread. I have been a follower for a long time.
Good morning house,

Am currently out of job..was laid off 2 months back.
I ve got a bachelor degree in elect elect engineering and experience in sales and talent acquisition.

I am basically looking at making a career switch to more technical roles though still open to other options.

Please what are my chances?

For further correspondence my email address is platebroken@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2017
brokenplate:
Eremy God bless you for this thread.
Amen. Thanks

Am currently out of job..was laid off 2 months back.
I ve got a bachelor degree in elect elect engineering and experience in sales and talent acquisition.
This window does provide you with ample time to upskill in the technical field right before seeking out a new job role. Go for an internship - paid or otherwise. Goal is to gain relevant experience apart from the transferable skills you acquired on your previous role.

I am basically looking at making a career switch to more technical roles though still open to other options.
On internship, gain as much skill+knowledge as you can.
You could offer to solve problems to boost your confidence level and cv.

Please what are my chances?
High. You could work around the idea of gaining hands-on experience to your own advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2017
4lorunsho:
sorry is cummings Cummins in Nigeria
8, Ijora Causeway, Ijora, Lagos. That's their North West Africa headquarter , They have offices in the following Nigerian cities; Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by brokenplate: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2017
eremy:

Amen. Thanks

This window does provide you with ample time to upskill in the technical field right before seeking out a new job role. Go for an internship - paid or otherwise. Goal is to gain relevant experience apart from the transferable skills you acquired on your previous role.

On internship, gain as much skill+knowledge as you can.
You could offer to solve problems to boost your confidence level and cv.

High. You could work around the idea of gaining hands-on experience to your own advantage.

Thanks sir for the swift response.

I capitalized on the career break to get conversant with cloud computing, IT Infrastructure and Network Architecture. Also have relevant professional certifications I intend to obtain.
I have always been very good and have the technical-know-how . I just need an opportunity to embrace .
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2017
Front Desk Administrator Abuja : (Male )

Must
•  Live In Abuja (Jabi,utako,gwarimpa Axis) •  Have Great Micro Soft Office & Booking Keeping Skills
•  Great At Multi Tasking
•  1 Year Experience In Similar Role

Send Cv &  Application To Info@thekrumpdancestudios.org On Or Before January 21st 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
brokenplate:

I just need an opportunity to embrace .
Watch this space. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2017
Are you a professional and certified media marketer? If yes, kindly email at info@delaruelive.com with your CV.

Submit your CV now and stand a chance to be interviewed on Friday 20th January 2017 by 10 am.
For more details, you can reach us on 08159366721, 09077749184.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2017
ARE YOU A TAILOR?
With strong sewing skills
» Great sense of style,
» Good eye for materials,
» Gives attention to details. and
» Knowledgeable in latest. fashion trends?

We're Hiring
Send Application and samples of your recent jobs via: e-mail: TrendyJohnson1@gmailcom whatsapp: +234170827677.
Application closes: 03, February 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.