Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489182 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by donejossy87(f): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Good pm all,
Please, I have an interview with azmarineberg and didnt remember applying for such. Please, does anyone have any info on how things would be there? Cos I've never been to Abeokuta it's going to be my first time, so I jst want to know if anyone has any idea to share on the job invite.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Jazmiynne: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
donejossy87:
Good pm all,
Please, I have an interview with azmarineberg and didnt remember applying for such. Please, does anyone have any info on how things would be there? Cos I've never been to Abeokuta it's going to be my first time, so I jst want to know if anyone has any idea to share on the job invite.
Thanks and God bless.

They are real (at least the one in Lagos is) and into environmental management, GIS, Environmental audit, etc etc
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by izzou(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dgaffer:

Recheck again, as i have resent it again

Seen sir

Thanks so much
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by beshiman(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
izzou:

Seen sir
Thanks so much
Kindly, send to: bashiru.adeitan@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by izzou(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
beshiman:

Kindly, send to: bashiru.adeitan@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Sent
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by yembabs231(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
izzou:

Sent

Pls send to me too. yembabs231@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by stanlexy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
pls send to stanlexy@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kharleed: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
There is vacancy for two smart graduate civil engineers who are practically sound and ready to learn in our firm located in Ikoyi, Lagos. Applicants should have experience in structures and design. Applicants should be willing to learn and open to improvement. Send your CV to Nexpol.ltd@gmail.com.

Deadline for submission of CVs is March 27, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by odiagabros(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
izzou:

Sent
Pls kindly send to me Odiagabros@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by TenderSol: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
izzou:

Sent
Kindly send to: yinkafalabake@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by vykta: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dgaffer:

Please, did you honor the invite. What are they into?
Please help as your answer will go a long way
Am sorry.. Didn't go for it...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by virtual3xpert: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kharleed:
There is vacancy for two smart graduate civil engineers who are practically sound and ready to learn in our firm located in Ikoyi, Lagos. Applicants should have experience in structures and design. Applicants should be willing to learn and open to improvement. Send your CV to Nexpol.ltd@gmail.com.

Deadline for submission of CVs is March 27, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

Would you by any chance have a need for a surveyor intern?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by alex81(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
babayug:
hey guys. I just built a web app that detects fake interview invites( gnld and their likes) .

HOW DOES IT WORK

1. copy your interview invite text message /email.
2. Paste it on Fivor
3. Click the "detect" button

Fivor will tell you whether the interview invite is fake or not

the URL is http://fivor.tk

wow! dats great.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by xprimate(m): 6:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Taiye4Christ:

Job Description
We are looking for a Software developer who is dedicated to his craft
Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Products and Solutions
Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management
Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using the standard Web-based and client server development frameworks and technologies PHP, MySQL, ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
Develop, test, debug and implement applications using standard development methodology and tools Scrum, Agile, TFS.

Requirements
Candidate should possess a OND, HND, BA/B.Sc.
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii).
Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL.
Strong knowledge of Linux OS system required in addition to windows.
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as JavaScript, HTML5, and CSS3.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
Strong hands-on experience with C# and Visual Studio IDE.
Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies - Azure, etc.
Strong hands-on experience with Web API for mobile, etc.
Good knowledge of global technology trends top (Digital, Cloud, IoT, Internet data, BigData etc.).
Experience with Data Design best practices and exposure to common ETL (extract, transform, load) data operations in support of development.
Experience or knowledge of Agile Development practices.
Commitment to software practices of Continuous Integration, automated/repeatable testing, and collaborative work environments.
Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle.
Commitment to utilizing Open Source in the construction of the software solution.
Strong skills in: Java, C#, ASP.NET, and their related Tools or Frameworks.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Excellent communication skills and attention to details.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: career@kingselitemedia.com

Nice one, but oga Bill Gate no even get all this skill way you dey find for one person.

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Lawyer, 2-4 years at bar, strong capital market experience, to work in office of CEO of a capital market firm. 2:1. Send CV to flegalteam@yahoo.com

Rubber Estates Nigeria is looking to hire Nursing Officers on a full time basis. Location: Edo.

Send cv to applications@rubberestates.com

Kanma Properties Development Company Ltd is looking to hire a Field Sales Officer in Abuja. Send CV to abiodun.allu@kanmahomes.com.

There is a job opening for students and graduates at Mensro Services Ltd in the position of machine operator. Send CV to info@mensro.com

Dipo Fakorede & Co. is a firm of Estate Surveyors looking to hire a Secretary. Location: Lagos. Submit CV to info@dipofakoredeandco.com

we are recruiting home tutors at Gradesgate. Send CV to info@gradesgate.com.ng or visit our website to fill a form.

Vacancy - Head of Accounts Receivable in a healthcare org. in Abuja. Pls send CVs to paschalene@ymail.com

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2017

J‎oeville ITS‎ is in Search of a Secretary residing in Warri, Delta State who will be responsible for content writing and attending to clients.
To Apply, Kindly Give us A Call on 09051515187 or 08060623002
Visit www.joevilleits.com for more info about JOEville ITS. 

***‎
Are you a great creative designer? Apply Now at Anakle. Send CV plus portfolio to careers@anakle.com

***‎
‎Vacancy for the post of a Music teacher at Woodentods International School, Abuja. Qualified? Send CV to admin@woodentodsintschool.com

***‎
Do you stay in Kwara State and have a marketing skill? Tefa Designs offers a marketing job just for you.. Interested fellows should contact 08133505730 through call or watsapp ‎

Our client in the Financial sector requires the role of a CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER

POSITION SUMMARY:
The Customer Service officer is a first point of contact for customers. 
The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person.

KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY

The range of inquiries and requests Customer service officers may respond to include: - Identify customer needs
- Inquiries and requests on banking products and services such as savings, cheque, business and loan accounts, telephone banking and internet services
- Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges. - Open new accounts/Closing accounts - Alterations to existing savings and cheque accounts
- Promote bank products and services
- Refer customers to appropriate banking services and representatives
- Refer customers who request to open business accounts and business credit cards to Customer Service Supervisor

EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE

Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.

Interested candidates are to send applications to resumes@kimberly-ryan.net stating the job role as the subject of the mail.

***‎
Our Client, a foremost financial institution seeks to fill in the role of a BANK TELLER in LAGOS

Position Summary
Bank tellers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient and accurate Transaction processing. .
Key Duties & Responsibilities

1. Accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings account
2. withdrawals.
3. Cash checks
4. Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and regulations including periodic batching of cashed checks.
5. Process credit card cash advances.
6. Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
7. Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
8. Providing additional products including Cashier’s Checks, Personal Money Orders. 
9. Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes. · Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
10. Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, · potential customers and co-workers.
11. Comply with all department and company policies, procedures and regulations. 
Other duties as assigned

Education & Experience
. - Minimum of OND certificate in relevant course
- Previous teller experience preferred but not required

CVs to be sent to Kimberly-ryan.net using the job title as the subject of the mail

***‎
If you're in Enugu and want to work as a bar man, waiter, waitress or cook. Call 08033442425 ‎

***‎

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
The ideal candidate has strong C#, ASP.NET, SAS analytics skills and is comfortable working with distributed systems. Must have worked with defining and consuming REST or SOAP web services, familiar with MVC, OOP, OOA, OOD, built solution based on n-tier architectures and is ready to implement a high design aesthetic for consumers but is not afraid of the gritty details like performance and security.

If you are qualified for this role, forward your CV to
info@thetriversa.com.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
VACANCY FOR INTERNS
Do you have a passion for RADIO PRESENTATION, CONTENT CREATION (article, audio and video), DIGITAL & CREATIVE MEDIA (graphic and cinematography) and SALES & MARKETING? Then this might just be for you.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Depending on the position you are applying for; - CONTENT CREATION; you will be exposed to content crafting for various arms of the site and will have to come up with creative content to boost traffic to the site.
- CREATIVE AND DIGITAL MEDIA; you will have hands on experience and will assist in strategizing and implementing various media projects across the group. AUDIO PRODUCTION; offer technical support (primarily software based) to the radio department and will also help as needed.
- RADIO PRESENTATION; do you have what it takes to be an OAP?
- SALES & MARKETING; Ability to market contents, attract and keep potential clients interested in the services that Lifegiva offers.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE

Be Passionate
Own a laptop
Stay in Lagos

EXTRA ADVANTAGE (based on position being applied for)

Know how to write and edit
Blogging know-how
Graphic design prowess
Experience with Adobe Audition
Studio equipment knowledge

Internship positions are unpaid (stipends are however expended on executive management’s discretion)
Slots available include full or part time.

HOW CAN YOU APPLY

Send your resume and a one page letter telling us what your passion is and convince us how you can add value (very simple yeah)…oops, also add your social media handles, please!

In the subject of the mail, kindly indicate interested internship position you are applying for.

All mails should be forwarded to interns@lifegiva.com ONLY.

We wish you an exciting experience at LIFEGIVA.

LIFEGIVA is a registered LLC, so your internship experience is not just ‘voluntary’ experience; it counts on your CV.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nkc22: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nkc22:
Please I need the GMAT 2015...
kingz4all@gmail.com
thanks

Am yet to see mine...Please
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
The job position of a Graphics and Website Developer/Content Manager is needed at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited

Job Requirements
. *Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
*3 years+ experience in internal marketing and branding.
*Creative/Innovative
*Ability to Host & Manage Company website
*Resourceful .

Applicants should send their cvs to: hr@isn.ng using job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by habayommy: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
izzou:

Sent

Please I also need it.

yomi_ed_blues@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by habayommy: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Based on your recent application, you are invited for an interview at WORKFORCE, beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos on Wednesday by 1pm
Bring a CV and dress formal

Who else got this message?

Recently, I don't think I applied to workforce. The position wasn't stated sef
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
habayommy:
Based on your recent application, you are invited for an interview at WORKFORCE, beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos on Wednesday by 1pm

I got the message too ,me nor understand too oo

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2017
Kemmia:
Who else got this? What do i need to know that can aid my interview? Please can someone give me a direcrion to the place from Oshodi. Thanks for your prompt response.

Based on ur interest in our vacancies you're invited for an interview at WORKFORCE Beside UPS Gbagada Lagos on Fri 17th MAR by 1PM. Bring a CV and dress formal.
how did it go ma
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nkc22: 2:31am On Mar 19, 2017
habayommy:

Please I also need it.
yomi_ed_blues@yahoo.co.uk
Please me too
kingz4all@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kemmia(f): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Nigerdeltaboi post=54725860] how did it go ma[/quotth

The whole process was fast, it was an interview, I was ask some questions like. Can I meet you? What are your strength or weakness? Salary structure and questions about my present job. So I was recommended for the post, which they gave me list of documents to bring so if their client need someone, I will be notified.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Kemmia post=54730654][/quote] OK thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by beshiman(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nkc22:

Am yet to see mine...Please
Kindly PM me for it. Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
habayommy:

There's nothing to be scared of. I think they are gathering persons in case they are approached by a Company for staffs. You'd be interviewed on desired field and if you pass they do a documentation of your files. Once the Job's available you'd get a call. They recruit for companies. You'd also get, guaranteed, a marketing Job for Sterling Bank. Your choose if you want it or not.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by scarr: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Happpy Sunday y'all.
Anybody got invited for Save the Children test??
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by habayommy: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
There's nothing to be scared of. I think they are gathering persons in case they are approached by a Company for staffs. You'd be interviewed on desired field and if you pass they do a documentation of your files. Once the Job's available you'd get a call. They recruit for companies. You'd also get, guaranteed, a marketing Job for Sterling Bank. Your choose if you want it or not.
Thanks for the clarification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.