Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489621 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Vacancy!Vacancy!!Vacancy!!!
*Do you have good communications skills?
*Do you have good interpersonal relationship?
*Are you creative?
*Do you have good organization and planning skills?
*Can you advertise?
*Are you good at devising and presenting ideas and strategies?
*Can you manage campaigns on social media/orally?
If your answer to all these,is YES! and you are between the ages of 18-28(male or female),then you are just the right person we are seeking for at Pay2Shop Global Ventures
Simply send a copy of your cv to info@pay2shop.com.ng and remember to cc pay2shop.ng@yahoo.com with subject as "FREELANCE MARKETER"
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by obicaddy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls help a fellow Nairalander oo..... Graduated from University of Jos in 2015; Bsc Economics; did my NYSC in 2016. Still hoping on God cos I knw my case is DIFFERENT!

5 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by obicaddy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls help a fellow Nairalander oo..... Graduated from University of Jos in 2015; Bsc Economics; did my NYSC in 2016. Still hoping on God cos I knw my case is DIFFERENT! 07038896503
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Web Designer/IT Officer needed at Mas Global Express & Logistics
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to:
shipping@masgloballogistics.com
For Enquiry contact : +234 9093750577, 08033012502
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hairbenders Total Beauty Salon is expanding and seeking experienced Hair stylist and Nail Tech for full time position at our 5 Star Salon in Ibadan.

Ideal candidates must be creative, hardworking, motivated, possess great customer service, and a minimum qualification of O'Level.

If you or anyone you know is interested in any of these positions, kindly contact a member of our Team today for more information on 07062309977 or email Hairbenders11@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by JinX100: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Memunah:

I have the 2015 GMAT pack..drop your mail,if you want.

Hello Memunah, I want the 2015 GMAT pack. Please see my email: marceli725@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shounited(f): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Memunah:

Hello Memunah, I want the 2015 GMAT pack. Please see my email: shofelamoses@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shounited(f): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Memunah:

Hello Memunah, I want the 2015 GMAT pack. Please see my email: shofelamoses@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by teebee22(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
izzou:

aceeizuchukwu@gmail.com
Thanks
sent
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by izzou(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
teebee22:
sent

God bless you

How are you preparing for the test?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by teebee22(f): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
YNWA1:
pls I seriously the dragnet too. chimnestor@gmail.com
sent
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by blueeice223: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
teebee22:
sent
please can u send the pack to exquizitangel@yahoo.com thanks plenty
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by teebee22(f): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
blueeice223:
please can u send the pack to exquizitangel@yahoo.com thanks plenty
sent
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tetronappa: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
I want it too Please my email obimike17@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ggoldmine: 4:38am On Mar 27, 2017
teebee22:
sent
Pls, send to me. g.goldmine@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by doyouknowjohnny: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2017
pls let's not turn this thread to a GMAT request platform..I'm pretty sure there is a thread solely dedicated for such purpose..not cool when you are expecting new job updates and all you see is "please send to my mail"..NOT COOL

8 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AlexCk: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2017
doyouknowjohnny:
pls let's not turn this thread to a GMAT request platform..I'm pretty sure there is a thread solely dedicated for such purpose..not cool when you are expecting new job updates and all you see is "please send to my mail"..NOT COOL

@bolded tho
Lol

I feel u bruh

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by BlueRayDick: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2017
Wish I had seen your post and Maeola's like a month earlier. A top insurance company commenced their graduate trainee, tho It was not advertised generally, but I could have helped you guys forward ur CV's. The main thing about getting underwriting jobs is it has to do more with networking and putting in more efforts like unsolicited applications.

If I will advise you both, you should try and focus on insurance companies and brokers, send them unsolicited mails with your CV attached and pay some of them visit too. Even if its a small broker, just start somewhere. Once u get experience and possibly certification, It will be much easier to get better paying ones. By the way, there are over 400 brokers in Nigeria, I believe all of them will not decline your services
timibare:
Pls help, I have little experience , I graduated 2015, nysc 2016, studied insurance....finished from Joseph Ayobabalola university (JABU) location : Ogun, I can work in Lagos too, I'm ready for any legitimate job, not compulsorily insurance related job.....07033469430, timibare@yahoo.com ,pls help
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SaintChukz(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Harjet:
Hi! Please could u also send to horlamydae@gmail.com. . Thanks in anticipation
horladmejy:
Please help with the gmat.. Thanks.

Obanobiayomide@gmail.com

What is the meaning of this nonsensical attitude from you so-called graduates? Has it not already been stated that this thread serves a better purpose than for the request of GMAT test samples that the majority of you will not even bother to study.

@Memunah you started it and now @teebee22 is following you wrongly. You guys should better create your own thread for such a purpose and stop the rubbish disturbance on this lovely thread.

And I do believe that you guys can act matured at least in line with your graduate status. Please Eremy kindly take note about this else it messes up this fantastic thread of yours.

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
SaintChukz:

What is the meaning of this nonsensical attitude from you so-called graduates? Has it not already been stated that this thread serves a better purpose than for the request of GMAT test samples that the majority of you will not even bother to study.

@Memunah you started it and now @teebee22 is following you wrongly. You guys should better create your own thread for such a purpose and stop the rubbish disturbance on this lovely thread.

And I do believe that you guys can act matured at least in line with your graduate status. Please Eremy kindly take note about this else it messes up this fantastic thread of yours.

And you typed all that just to let us know the thread serve a better purpose?? With *so called graduate you mentioned? Anyway let me ignore. All due respect to Auntie Eremy... God help us all.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sezua(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
SaintChukz:

The annoying thing is that Gmats can be downloaded on the internet, it is annoying really.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Writing intern

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tklassy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
We are hiring two (2) Customer Happiness Officers (CHO).
Everyone needs a friend and so are our Customers at PASS.NG. We want someone who can be a friend to our customers via all our feedback channels (Calls, whatsapp, social media, e.t.c), helping them solve all the challenges they might face as they interact with our products.
Requirements:
1. Female Candidates only.
2. National Diploma (ND) in any course of study.
3. Ability to think critically and solve problems.
4. Ability to work well with a team and communicate effectively with a good sense of humor.
To Apply:
Send your Curriculum vitae (CV) to info@pass.ng.
Entry closes Thursday 30th March, 2017.

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by apollo13(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
horladmejy:

And you typed all that just to let us know the thread serve a better purpose?? With *so called graduate you mentioned? Anyway let me ignore. All due respect to Auntie Eremy... God help us all.
Better for you to ignore and keep quiet. Why would you guys turn this thread to GMAT discussion? And he had already cautioned you before now.

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chommieblaq(f): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Following a successful screening of your application and CV. Unilever Nigeria Plc. in partnership with Renuzi Ventures, Lekki is happy to invite you to an half-day Assessment centre.

The Assessment Centre is expected to last from 12:00pm till about 4:00pm.
Please see details below:

Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Time: 12:00pm
Venue: Former Keystone Bank, beside Fidelity Bank, Kosofe, Ketu,

Lagos

Please confirm your availability by responding to this email.

Do send me an email if you require any additional clarification or information regarding this invite.

Some key points to note regarding visitors’ access control:

For access into the premises; the following will be required of you:

A valid ID card
2 Recent Passport Photographs
2 Copies of current CV
A print out of this invite

Please who has any info about them
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Appliedmaths(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Following a successful screening of your application and CV. Unilever Nigeria Plc. in partnership with Renuzi Ventures, Lekki is happy to invite you to an half-day Assessment centre.

The Assessment Centre is expected to last from 12:00pm till about 4:00pm.
Please see details below:

Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Time: 12:00pm
Venue: Former Keystone Bank, beside Fidelity Bank, Kosofe, Ketu,

Lagos

Please confirm your availability by responding to this email.

Do send me an email if you require any additional clarification or information regarding this invite.

Some key points to note regarding visitors’ access control:

For access into the premises; the following will be required of you:

A valid ID card
2 Recent Passport Photographs
2 Copies of current CV
A print out of this invite

Please who has any info about them

Make sure you confirm your availability please, God see you through.
Prepare well and go with confidence.

I hope the invite correlates with the fact that you applied for the job with Unilever? Please also check the email that sent the invite.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
FEMACK Food Processing Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:

POSITION : Graduate Trainee

Responsibilities
Carry out timely installation and monitoring of plant and equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme.
To implement corrective maintenance of machine using root cause analysis.
Installation of new machines and equipment.

Education
Degrees for this field can be Bachelor´s Degrees in Mathematics, Physical Science or in Environmental, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical or other related subjects.
Applicants need to have a High School Diploma and a Degree in Engineering or related subjects.
Other way to enter to this industry is having equivalent experience for a related position available.
Those who have Master´s Degree related to this industry have better job opportunities.

Skills:
Organizational skills.
Articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
Good technical skills.
Able to work alone or with a team.
IT skills.
Able to travel for inspections and meetings.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Able to recognize discrepancies.
Strong work ethic.
Able to multitask

How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV’s to:femackfoods@qualityservice.com stating the position applying for as the subject of the email.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Verite Microfinance Bank Limited – licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.

POSITION : Driver/Personal Assistant to the MD

Description
Drive our cars and transport our Managing Director.

Requirements
Diploma/OND
A valid drivers’ licence
A valid ID card.

Personal Trait :
Must be sound and smart
Command of English language
Knowledge of road networks in Lagos
Ability to read and write
Not be more than 30 years of age by April
Must have a flexible attitude to work
Must be nice and friendly.

How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV’s to:career@veritemfb.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
POSITION : Front Desk Officer / Book Keeper

Description
Answer phone calls
Coordinate mail flow in and out office
Schedule meetings and conference room
Coordinate office activities
Perform basic bookkeeping, filing and clerical duties.
Prepare travel vouchers
Arrange appointments
Maintains historical records by filing records
Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance;reconciling entries.

Requirements
Must have a background in Accounting, Finance,Economics or related discipline.

How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV’s to: Jobs@simeonspivot.com with position applied for as the subject

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.