Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488906 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:51pm On May 13, 2017
Now you can write about your environment
*You can share your environment story with us
*Tell us about your market/house environmental sanitation
*You can write about water, air ,energy ,soil, animals ocean, climate change, etc

Send your articles to earthfolksnews@gmail.com

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by dilini(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2017
Taiye4Christ:
Hi,

So, you wanted to travel overseas to study and you chose the U.K.
You had some cool friends of different ethnicities and for the first time you felt like you are part of the global scheme of things, you are international now!

Then school finished and you realized that you had to go home , back to Nigeria, despite having spent millions of Naira to get that education.

Well, at least now you are bigger than those that went to LASU right? Wrong!!! You are offered the same N40,000 jobs as the others. Meanwhile you had just congratulated Eric, remember, your classmate in the UK on his new job that pays him over €70,000 yearly.

Sigh. If only you had chosen to school in a place that actually wants you to have a chance at getting a job after school like I don't know, maybe Germany ? Or at least some country in the Schengen region.

Train at our Office in Victoria Island to become a Client Liaison Officer at Nerdic Consult at zero cost to you. We would empower you to help people who want to travel overseas to choose the right country while you EARN WELL doing so. At Nerdic, we believe that studying overseas should lead to employment , this is our mission and you can be a part of our team.

Simply send an email to agent@nerdicconsult.com with a short letter on why you want to be a Client Liaison Officer at Nerdic Consult and we would get back to you in no time.

If you are interested in studying in the Schengen region visit www.nerdicconsult.com and fill the form and we would be in touch with you in 24hours or less.

Kind Regards,

Nerdic Consult.
1686 Oladele Olasore St.
Off Sanusi Fafunwa St.
Victoria Island, Lagos

Please when you say "Train at zero cost to you and earn well while helping others" do you mean to say the applicant for a 'Client Liason Officer' will not pay anything being trained at your office? I only need clarification, thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by RealWealth22: 4:07pm On May 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
I don't know dearie. Sesewa recruits interns and entry-level jobs on behalf of organizations. So it depends on what the organization is willing to pay.

It could be between 20-30k tho
Thanks , I really appreciate.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:31pm On May 13, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

1. Job Title: HSE Supervisor (Factory/Manufacturing)

Job Requirements
The suitable candidate must possess the following,
B.Sc or HND, & professional qualifications
Minimum of 4-5years cognate experience in Manufacturing / Plant / Factory / FMCG
Excellent knowledge on FIRE, WASTE MANAGEMENT.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: glory@pwl.org.ng using the subject matter HSE Supervisor.
Gross monthly salary N120,000

2. Human Resource Supervisor
Job description:
implement and maintain HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
Manage the recruitment and selection process
Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
Monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
Nurture a positive working environment
Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
Maintain pay plan and benefits program
Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Requirements:
Proven working experience as HR personnel.
People oriented and results driven
Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
Knowledge of HR systems and databases
Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
In-depth knowledge of labor and factory law and HR best practices
Minimum of Bsc or HND degree in Human Resources or related field.
Monthly gross salary range N150,000 -200,000
Forward applications with subject HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERVISOR to glory@pwl.org.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:37pm On May 13, 2017

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sunexy(m): 2:57am On May 14, 2017
Please how genuine is this??

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying for the position of a Relationship Executive.

We are pleased to confirm that you have been shortlisted to progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.

On behalf of the Oxford Commercial Service Int'l Ltd, I would like to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview.

Details have been highlighted below:

Date: Friday, 16th May, 2017.

Time: 9am Prompt

Venue: 3rd Avenue,A Close, Plot 140,Opposite Dominion Cathedral,Gowon Estate,Egbeda, Lagos.

Web: www.oxfordpropertiesng.com

As part of the interview process, please do come along with two (2) copies of your updated resume and credentials.

Kindly confirm your availability by responding to this email.

Mobile:08051833630

We look forward to meeting with you.

Best Regards,

Steven Makinde
Hr Consultant

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:02am On May 14, 2017
Computer and IT personnel needed.
Should be a Corps Member (Nysc)
Send Cv to careers@lmdb.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:06am On May 14, 2017
PRODUCT MGR Content* (Francophone Countries)
If you have the qualifications below, pls send CV to:
jobs@taurusgroup.biz

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:08am On May 14, 2017
A TV company in Lagos needs a web developer.

I don't need your cv just show me your top 3 projects.

Mail hi@kolapo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:34am On May 14, 2017
A Software Designer/Developer needed in an IT, Software Dev & Engineering services firm in Abuja.
Send CV to faith.ivbaduwede@accessng.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:39am On May 14, 2017
A legal firm is currently offering immediate employment to select accredited lawyers who reside in Ikeja. Send CV to ask@gilgalpartners.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:22am On May 14, 2017

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Perez007: 5:00pm On May 14, 2017
humbleme99:
PLEASE I NEED HELP.
I NEED A JOB DESPERATELY

I am a graduate of Accounting with 2.1
I have 4 years experience. I live in Abuja.
Please any Kind hearted Nigerian should assist me with a Job. May God bless you richly and reward you in time of need. I have applied and submitted CV many times. But no reply. Please help your sister.

Accountant needed in abuja .Email mraptumi@gmail.com send your CV

Also send me ur email address.. Mine is perezagbonkina@gmail.com
i will forward you vacancies when i find any. thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Romeozigs: 6:11pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Sunexy post=56499782]Please how genuine is this??

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying for the position of a Relationship Executive.

We are pleased to confirm that you have been shortlisted to progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.

On behalf of the Oxford Commercial Service Int'l Ltd, I would like to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview.

Details have been highlighted below:

Date: Friday, 16th May, 2017.

Time: 9am Prompt

Venue: 3rd Avenue,A Close, Plot 140,Opposite Dominion Cathedral,Gowon Estate,Egbeda, Lagos.

Web: www.oxfordpropertiesng.com

As part of the interview process, please do come along with two (2) copies of your updated resume and credentials.

Kindly confirm your availability by responding to this email.

Mobile:08051833630

We look forward to meeting with you.

Best Regards,

Steven Makinde
Hr Consultant[/quote

i got same yesterday too.I dont know how real it is bcuz I need to change job. anyone with idea on this
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:13am On May 15, 2017

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:17am On May 15, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hayortwice(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2017
receptionist / front desk officer

Job Duties

Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.Operates listed office machines such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.Duplicates and distributes materials.Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memorandum and other material.Assists public with the use of department facilities.Maintains office supply inventory.Skills and competencies:Communication proficiencyEthical ConductFlexibilityInitiative with good time Management.

Qualifications:

A bachelor degree or Higher/Lower national diploma with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting, bookkeeping or any equivalent combination of related education and experience.

driver ( 2 slot)
valid driver license
ssce(minimum)
is urgently needed
send your details to standardlegacy.g@gmail.com
use your position as subject of the message
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Young93(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2017
Good Morning.. Please I just got a job and am looking for a self contained apartment in onitsha, Fegge, Awka road or environment . thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by QuickOffer: 11:34am On May 15, 2017
Available job vacancies
To apply, kindly click on http://ascentech.talentrecruit.in/Registration.aspx and follow the instruction.

2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by charlyazods(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
Massive Recruitment Vacancy For Offline Sales Agents

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Applications can be submitted using the link below

http://myjobsinnigeria..com/2017/05/massive-recruitment-job-vacancy-offline.html

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Jhenny(f): 12:07pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=Romeozigs post=56518268][/quote] It is a marketing job. you will be interviewed and given a short test afterwards. The target is 5million naira for 80k. That is,if u are able to meet 10% of d target for d month,u will be paid 80k and if u don't,ur salary will be pro rated. They are into real estates btw
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AirFireEarthH20: 4:50pm On May 15, 2017
eremy:

A newly built 5-star luxury hotel in the heart of Ogun State capital,Abeokuta Nigeria is on the look out for qualified hospitality personnel to occupy various positions in its wonderful edifice.
1. Hotel Accountant/Financial Controllers
2. Concierge
3.Executive Chef
4. Public Area Supervisor
5. Room Attendant supervisor
6. Front office Supervisor
7. Field Sales Executives/Key account Officer
8. Banquet Sales Executives
9. Public Relations Officer/Guest Relations Officer
10. Online Sales Rep/ E-commerce sales rep
11. Night Auditor
12. Pastry Chef
13. Credit Controller
14. Business Centre/Computer Operator
15. Spa/Health club Manager
16. F & B Manager
17. Banqueting Coordinator
18. Waiters/Waitress
19. Receptionists
20. Pool Instructor.
21. Sous Chef
22. Executive Chef
23. Chef Departe (national, continental, pastry)
24. Cooks
25. Kitchen Assistants
26. House Keeping Manager
27. House Keeping Staffs
28. General Cashier
29. Reservation Officer
30. Griller

Interested candidates should forward CVs to chlrecruitment1@gmail.com

Candidates are advised to write their desired positions as the subject of the email.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by davide470(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2017
Happy Birthday Eremy!!

I celebrate you and everything about you.

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AlexCk: 10:23am On May 16, 2017
davide470:
Happy Birthday Eremy!!

I celebrate you and everything about you.

kiss kiss kiss

Wow, it's her bday?

Happy birthday ma'am, i mean super ma'am grin

God's blessings always

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:01am On May 16, 2017
Thanks davide470 and AlexCk

I'm grateful to God for another year.

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2017
eremy:

Thanks davide470 and AlexCk

I'm grateful to God for another year.
Happy birthday. Thank you for the good job you are doing here.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Tyviv(f): 11:23am On May 16, 2017
Happy birthday Eremy... God bless you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:29am On May 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Happy birthday. Thank you for the good job you are doing here.
Thanks a lot. You're very welcome.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by elmisti(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2017
HBD eremy smiley
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:30am On May 16, 2017
Tyviv:
Happy birthday Eremy... God bless you
Thanks sis. A big AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 11:38am On May 16, 2017
Happy birthday Eremy..God's blessings now and Always

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.