Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490250 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:39am On May 25, 2017
4lorunsho:
pls nowhere to apply there. very urgent

It is a form for filling out.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by youdontknowme: 11:09am On May 25, 2017
Orubebe01:
good morning. please has anyone that attended an interview with me @ bizsolutions group ,36 kujore st ojota been called to start work?

Perhaps the process is not concluded yet. I have a test tomorrow with them or perhaps interview. Could you pls hint on the nature of the interview. Any idea of the coy they recruiting for? Pay structure? Urgently need this info. Thanks bro
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Jazmiynne: 11:20am On May 25, 2017
MummyE:

Try go it's at their training school.

Ifeshyne:

Sorry but it's not fake! That's how they send their invites now, the reason you're just receiving yours now is because they are doing the recruitment in batches. I'll advice that you go.

Sezua:

See Screenshot below.

I guess... In the presence of 3 witnesses, a matter is made firmly established.

Honestly I'd have sworn it was fake, infact I Don already delete the mail.... Thank God for the 30-day grace from Gmail Trashbin

Thanks everyone

Lemme comman goannn be reading grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:44am On May 25, 2017
Vacancy for computer operator/office assistant at Oritamefa Baptist Model School II.

Oritamefa Baptist Model School II, Ibadan, was founded in the year 2002 by Oritamefa Baptist Church, Total Garden, Ibadan under the leadership of the former Senior Pastor Rev. Samuel Morakinyo Leigh. The school is the sister school to Oritamefa Baptist Model School, Total Garden which was founded in 1996.

Required Qualification & Experience

National Diploma (ND) in Office Technology & Management or any other relevant discipline.
3 years’ cognate experience
How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, CVs and photocopies of credentials:

To the Principal,

OBMS,

Total Garden/Ring Road,

Oyo State.

Note:

All Applicants must be born-again Christians.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 11:46am On May 25, 2017
Job Title: Gas Cylinder Filler

A Cooking Gas Retail Firm is looking to recruit for the position of a Gas Cylinder Filler.

Job Requirements:
A male who has experience in LPG and refilling gas cylinder. Experience in managing stock, customers and sales.

Job Description:
>Preserving safety procedures at the gas plant
>Keeping adequate records, track stock levels and follow operating processes.
>Sales and marketing

Preferably, those residing at Ebute Metta

Maximum qualification: SSCE
Salary: 15000 per month

Method of Application:
Please send your C.V with the job title as the subject to
applications@easygasng.com, call or send your number, location and qualification to
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:44pm On May 25, 2017
Send CV / portfolio to: wunmieruaga@gmail.com

Deadline: Tuesday 30th May.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Orubebe01: 2:48pm On May 25, 2017
youdontknowme:

Perhaps the process is not concluded yet. I have a test tomorrow with them or perhaps interview. Could you pls hint on the nature of the interview. Any idea of the coy they recruiting for? Pay structure? Urgently need this info. Thanks bro
test first a separate day for interview. test is only on accounting terms.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Florblu(f): 4:28pm On May 25, 2017
Trade limit enterprises invites you for an interview on Saturday 27/05/17 @ 3 olabode avenue, Alex Taylor Estate, college Road,off iju road, ifako Lagos by 11am. Please come along with a hard copy of your CV. Please confirm your availability.

Please help me confirm if this is real or scam
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by youdontknowme: 5:33pm On May 25, 2017
Orubebe01:

test first a separate day for interview. test is only on accounting terms.
Many thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:35pm On May 25, 2017
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AmazingAngel(f): 9:11pm On May 25, 2017
Good evening, please I got the mail below and I want to confirm if they are for real, your response would be appreciated

Dear Candidate,
We would like to invite you for an interview session to determine your
suitability or otherwise for the position of an Intern for Diva Support.

Please see invitation details below:
Venue: Diva Support, 5 Reeve Road, Off Glover, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Date: 30th May 2017
Time: 2pm.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gosj01(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2017
Good evening all, Pls i need direction to this address,am coming from Ikorodu Pls help. here is the place. 'Hotel Rialto Limited Hall; 6, Alhaji Amoo street,off Ogudu road,Ojota, Lagos' Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ADEWALE7777: 9:34pm On May 25, 2017
A corps member is in need of a good PPA in Akwa Ibom state...kindly tag me @Eremy if there is any.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by obonujoker(m): 3:07am On May 26, 2017
Gosj01:
Good evening all, Pls i need direction to this address,am coming from Ikorodu Pls help. here is the place. 'Hotel Rialto Limited Hall; 6, Alhaji Amoo street,off Ogudu road,Ojota, Lagos' Thanks in anticipation

Go to Ikorodu brt garage and board a brt bus, stop at Ojota, then you to overhead bridge to the other side where you see MRS petrol station..... from there board at bike to Alhaji Amoo street, tell the bike you wanna stop at Rialto hotel... its #50 ...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Intelligentdude(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2017
URGENTLY NEEDED

An O.N.D. Graduate of ICT.

A Male who lives around Ikeja Axis.

Kindly forward your CV to : emmyarkin@gmail.com if you meet the qualifications.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:46am On May 26, 2017
Are you proficient in the use of Adobe illustrator and Photoshop and you want to make money from home? Send your cv to twenty2collections@gmail.com and attach some of your works.
Youth corpers only.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:47am On May 26, 2017
Space Discus, a platform for people to find cheap places for rent, are now hiring Agents. 25k - 250k. Send CV to careers@spacediscus.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mightyrocket(m): 9:54am On May 26, 2017
Based on OLX post, Rear Int'l invites you for an interview by 8am, Fri 26/05/17 @ white building, opposite domino's Pizza,Awolowo avenue,old bodija,Ibadan.RfA.

Please, is this company real or fake? Response urgently needed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:56am On May 26, 2017
Send in your your CV with the subject "S&M" to pleasantjayevents@gmail.com

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:03am On May 26, 2017
We seek to recruit qualified Pharmacists for a full time position in Ibadan.

Send CV to: andronicusconsulting@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gosj01(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2017
obonujoker:

Go to Ikorodu brt garage and board a brt bus, stop at Ojota, then you to overhead bridge to the other side where you see MRS petrol station..... from there board at bike to Alhaji Amoo street, tell the bike you wanna stop at Rialto hotel... its #50 ...

Thanks very much...so grateful
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Masterbiodun: 11:23am On May 26, 2017
Young Professionals

Dear Applicant,

We received your C.V and wish to invite you for an employment test as follows:

Date                : Saturday, May 27, 2017

Time                : 08.00 am

Venue              : 235A, Ikorodu Crescent, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Warm Regards,
Hello Everyone, who is also going for this test here? how can i get to the address from oshodi?
People that have written the test before should help on what to expect?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kunle106(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2017
Masterbiodun:
Young Professionals

Dear Applicant,

We received your C.V and wish to invite you for an employment test as follows:

Date                : Saturday, May 27, 2017

Time                : 08.00 am

Venue              : 235A, Ikorodu Crescent, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Warm Regards,
Hello Everyone, who is also going for this test here? how can i get to the address from oshodi?
People that have written the test before should help on what to expect?
the test is in section; finance, verbal, numerical and one essay. You have to be time conscious as you will have alot of questions with less time.
From oshodi find ur your way to obalende, ask for where u can get keke to dolphin estate, when you get to the entrance, you board anoda shuttle inside the estate, just tell the driver d address. Good luck
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chinaylo: 11:55am On May 26, 2017
Kunle106:
the test is in section; finance, verbal, numerical and one essay. You have to be time conscious as you will have alot of questions with less time.
From oshodi find ur your way to obalende, ask for where u can get keke to dolphin estate, when you get to the entrance, you board anoda shuttle inside the estate, just tell the driver d address. Good luck

Can one still apply? How do you guys apply for these FS coys?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Blessedgurl(f): 12:17pm On May 26, 2017
chinaylo:

Can one still apply? How do you guys apply for these FS coys?

You can give it a try. I applied last year and was invited. I still got another invite for tomorrow as I didn't attend the previous one. I won't be able to make it tomorrow too.

Here is the email address youngprofessionals@fundquestnigeria.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:19pm On May 26, 2017
https://www.microsoft.com/africa/4afrika/interns4afrika/

We’re looking for motivated, talented and hard-working individuals who are interested in making the most of this life changing opportunity.

If that’s you
Apply now!
Don’t forget to sell yourself on your application form and in your CV as the competition for this internship is tough!

If you have already applied and wanted to change some information, please send an update to y4Afrika@microsoft.com. We won’t accept any new application through e-mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:33pm On May 26, 2017
http://jobs.tolet.com.ng/job/experienced-front-end-ui-developer?

Experienced Front End /UI Developer
ToLet.com.ng
Closing Date: 2017-06-30
ToLet.com.ng is the leading real estate property centre platform in Nigeria. With a web-based platform for property rentals and sales, we provide users with the best property search experience both online and offline by connecting them with legitimate and verified real estate agents.

We require a professional with outstanding front-end development skills who is able to deliver a powerful user experience through effective web design.

Lagos, Nigeria Full Time At least 2 years

APPLY NOW
What You WIll Do:

Design and develop front end user interfaces to web applications.

Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.

You’ll be passionate about developing user interfaces (UI) that are both eye-catching and intuitive

Working with end users and our development team in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven web applications.

You’ll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level.

Skills

Proficiency in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Photoshop and more

Good understanding of Web Accessibility.

Exceptional javascript programming.

Excellent communication skills

Knowledge of working with JavaScript frameworks to create rich interactive content.

Experience working with version control systems such as SVN, GIT etc.

Excitement about emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.

Qualifications

Minimum of two (2) year experience in similar role.
Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
Experience with responsive and adaptive web design.
Able to work well in an open environment, feel comfortable providing technical solutions
METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested applicants should send their cover letter and their CVs to tech@tolet.com.ng with the job title as subject.

NOTE: Shortlisted applicants may be contacted at short notice.

CURRENT JOBS

Graphics Design Intern
Content Writer (Intern)
Advert Sales Associates
HR/Admin Manager
Head of Advert Sales and Partnerships
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chinaylo: 12:49pm On May 26, 2017
Blessedgurl:

You can give it a try. I applied last year and was invited. I still got another invite for tomorrow as I didn't attend the previous one. I won't be able to make it tomorrow too.

Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Quadorup(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2017
Blessedgurl:

Bro, please do you know how much fundquest pay for entry level

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.