Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1490563 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
LS Scientific Limited is a Solutions provider of Laboratory Products and Services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services.

NYSC Intern
LocationLagos

Job Description
The position is for the present Batch A Corp member without a place of primary Assignment yet.

Requirement
The candidate with degree, preferably degree in the management Sciences.

Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their CV's and letter of Position/Relocation to: careers@lsscientific.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by EsanEmmanuel(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Good morning guys. please how can I get to this address
40, Meiran Rd,Ojokoro ,off Lagos Abeokuta Exp.Rd ,Lagos frm Ikotun
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Funjosh(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2017
EsanEmmanuel:

Enter Badagary Motto, tongue
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
EsanEmmanuel:

Find your way to Iyana Ipaja from Ikotun. From Iyana Ipaja, move to the expressway and cross to the other side. Board a bus going to Toll gate-Agbado-Ijaye, alight at Meiran b/stop and cross to the other side to locate where u are going.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ciuci consulting is looking to hire a GRAPHIC and WEB designer with strong DIGITAL MARKETING skills. Interested candidates should send their CVs to jobs@ciuci.us. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by RealWealth22: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
who have info of this company salary , work environment and all needed details of Sona Agro Allied foods limited at Sango ijoko. Urgent Response
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by seunlaww(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pleasant day.

Sequel to your job application on our portal, you have been shortlisted for an Aptitude Test.

Please come corporately dressed to ICS Limited office at 6, Olusoji Idowu street, Off Association Avenue, Obanikoro Bus Stop Ilupeju Lagos tomorrow 20/6/17 by 8am with original copies of your birth certificate, primary school certificate, WAEC & NECO, HND, B.Sc certificates, means of ID, passport photo and your updated CV.

Please dress in black suit and Trouser/Skirt, white Shirt/Camisole, orange Tie/Rosette as you will be meeting client for further interview.

No flat shoes for ladies please. Strictly to the dress code and be punctual.

Ask for Funmi on arrival.

Please who has attended their aptitude test before, any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by seunlaww(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
eremy:
Do you live in Lagos and specifically on the Island?

Are you an ND/HND graduate with a minimum of Lower Credit and 28 Years old or Lower?

OR

Are you a BSc/ BA/BTech/B.Ed graduate with a minimum of second class lower and 30 years old or lower?

We have vacancies for you:

Quickly apply at www.icsjobportal.com

Deadline: June 30, 2017

All applicants should reside on the Island.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Demily(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
eremy:
A large corporate gifting and printing company is looking to fill the position of a Print Production/Graphic Design Head for it printing unit.

5+years experience in graphic design and corporate gifting printing.

Qualified candidates should forward their resume to finbar.asoegwu@wowjobs.biz

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
where is d location pls
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kaze4blues(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
seunlaww:
Pleasant day.

Sequel to your job application on our portal, you have been shortlisted for an Aptitude Test.

Please come corporately dressed to ICS Limited office at 6, Olusoji Idowu street, Off Association Avenue, Obanikoro Bus Stop Ilupeju Lagos tomorrow 20/6/17 by 8am with original copies of your birth certificate, primary school certificate, WAEC & NECO, HND, B.Sc certificates, means of ID, passport photo and your updated CV.

Please dress in black suit and Trouser/Skirt, white Shirt/Camisole, orange Tie/Rosette as you will be meeting client for further interview.

No flat shoes for ladies please. Strictly to the dress code and be punctual.

Ask for Funmi on arrival.

Please who has attended their aptitude test before, any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Normal test. Mixture of English maths current and other stuffs. Be punctual and get all documents with you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Staffline Nigeria needs a Ticketing and Reservation officer urgently wanted for immediate employment in a Travel Management Company.

Qualification: B.SC or HND in related field

Experience: 5 – 10yrs

Salary is negotiable.
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to info@stafflinenigeria.com
Additional software skill in this field will be an advantage.

×*****

I would apply if I had the required skillset but not the years of experience requested.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Our client is a licensed and well established insurance brokerage and consulting company with headquarters in Lagos State. They require the services of a Business Development Executive (preferably Female to balance the team) for immediate employment.
VACANCY FOR AN INSURANCE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (Job ref: IBBD)
Job Location: Lagos State.
Specifically, the candidate will:
• Develop and implement efficient business development programmes for business growth;
• Play a major role in the development of new products and services;
• Develop product marketing strategy and the implementation
• Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business.
• Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
• Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
• Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
• Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
We are Market leader in the manufacturing and supply of pleasant, high quality food flavours for the food and allied product industries and fragrances for the cosmetic industry, fragrances and aromatic chemicals.

We seeks qualified candidates to fill the role of
Sales and Marketing officers
Minimum of five (5) years experience

Subject of your mail shall be the position apply for

send your cv to chukwuemezie@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Vacancy Notice: Business Development Manager (Abeokuta).
I am looking for a Business Development Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience in the hospitality/facility management sector. This role is resident at Abeokuta and interested candidates must either reside at Abeokuta or be willing to relocate to Abeokuta. Send updated CVs to cofili@icsoutsourcing.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY BDM PROFESSIONALS IN THE HOSPITALITY/FACILITY MANAGEMENT SECTOR WILL BE SHORTLISTED.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Dammyllionaire(m): 4:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Pls house, I need your advice on this.

Is it advisable to leave a teaching job of #30000 very close to my house at Abule egba for a job of #60000 at Bariga where I will work for 2 shifts and the 2nd shift my last till 9pm?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Memunah(f): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Good morning house,
Please does anyone know what the job of a micro finance bank mobile teller entails?
Can't seems to get much on Google
I need your opinions please.
Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kezifils(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2017
I visit this thread for entry level job offers. Alot of the offers here re looking for 5-10yrs experience. Those are not entry level

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Kezifils:
I visit this thread for entry level job offers. Alot of the offers here re looking for 5-10yrs experience. Those are not entry level

Like if you visit this thread everyday and you think this is wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by izzou(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2017
Kezifils:

The truth is if you actually think you qualify,apply for it regardless of what the experience requires.

I applied for a job here and it stated that one must have 3 years experience. But I still later got the job despite the fact that I had no experience

5 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Marketers are urgently needed. Cvs should be submitted to Mitv/Star fm opposite Her excellency's office Agodi GRA, Ibadan or WhatsApp only on 08035602077 for more information
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Kezifils:
NairaSand:

Like if you visit this thread everyday and you think this is wrong.
izzou:

The truth is if you actually think you qualify,apply for it regardless of what the experience requires.

I applied for a job here and it stated that one must have 3 years experience. But I still later got the job despite the fact that I had no experience

I do think it is high time I went motivational.

My signature reads "Limitation exists only in your mind" ~ paraphrased

Perhaps this is one reason lots of youth remain unemployed.

You have to be "stubborn " to get what you want.

Believe in your abilities.

Prove to the advertiser that you have what it takes even if not the years of experience

You are the captain of your life's ship.

Do not allow anyone or any criterion to limit you.

Go the extra mile.

Thanks Izzou for sharing your experience.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by izzou(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2017
eremy:

I do think it is high time I went motivational.

My signatures reads "Limitation exists only in your mind" ~ paraphrased

Perhaps this is one reason lots of youth remain unemployed.

You have to be "stubborn " to get what you want.

Believe in your abilities.

Prove to the advertiser that you have what it takes even if not the years of experience

You are the captain of your life's ship.

Do not allow anyone or any criterion to limit you.

Go the extra mile.

Thanks Izzou for sharing your experience.

Thanks Maami

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2017
EPIN (End Poverty In Nigeria) is encouraging applications to join their marketing team in Ibadan. Send CV to EndPovertyInNigeria@gmail.com

If you qualify, apply.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Accounts Interns and Marketing officer .
B.Sc or HND
NYSC welcome.
forward cv to adegboyega@medcourtng.com with appropriate heading.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by techy7: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Kimberly Engineering Limited (www.kimberly-eng.com) provides a wide range of industrial engineering services (design, installation, maintenance,repairs procurement and consultancy) in the automation, process control and electrical engineering fields.
We also offer first-class skill-based training on industrial automation and control(PLC,HMI/SCADA,VFD,DCS,motor controls etc.)

Vacancies exist for the post of Trainee Engineers(Automation & Control) in our Lagos office

QUALIFICATION
HND/B Sc/B. Tech/B. Eng in Electrical/Electronic Engineering

PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Technically minded with ability to learn quickly
Effective team player with good attitude and behaviour
Good analytical and communication skills
Ability to multi-task and work independently with little or no supervision

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to kerecruits@gmail.com
***Note that this vacancy is for serving 2017 Batch 'A' corp members only.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Moyarh(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Lol of course it can't be for graduate... Except graduate weh get power bike for house
sisisioge:
Admin, pls permit me to add this...

I heard MAX deliveries is recruiting Bike Riders who would eventual own the bikes they ride within a year for their new MAXgo service. You can send your CV to champions@max.ng or go to their office directly tomorrow at 9am. Address is 16B, Kingsley Emu Street , Lekki Phase 1.

It is verified. My friend works with them.

Pls pass it on to interested folks...no be for graduates o.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Dressmeoutlet.com is Africa's foremost fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products. With over 5,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products retailed on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa.

Business Development Manager (BDM)

Job Description
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be in charge of global partnerships expansion and retainment and would also manage a segment of ensuring constant innovation, efficiency and process improvements from Team Dressmeoutlet.com.
BDM will work with the legal team to register patents, work with the operations team to improve processes and work with the sales team to maximize revenue.
BDM will review all data analytics and will continue to ensure the lowest rate of returns and the highest satisfaction rate from customers. BDM will frequently be invited to management meetings.
BDM will increase partnerships and manage internal programs including the Style Champions and the Creative Entrepreneurs Program. BDM will also manage some aspects of quality and pricing analytics.

Requirements
Applicants must be no older than age 30.
Excellent spoken and written English.

Benefits
Competitive pay.
Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output.
Annual performance-based bonuses.
Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay.
Mandatory digital trainings and courses. Coninuous professional development.
Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance.
Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company.

Sales & Digital Marketing Lead

Requirements
Must have strong online sales, marketing and advertising experience plus a solid first degree from a reputable university.
Will be responsible for growing certain month-over-month metrics established by the company's growth plan and digital presence inclusive of revenue maximization metrics.
Must be reliable, hardworking, passionate about digital sales and resilient with strong attention to details and strong leadership skills.
Must be very passionate about the constantly evolving World Wide Web, Mobile Applications and E-commerce.

Benefits
Competitive pay.
Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance.
Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company.

Software Engineer

Requirements
Must be strongly knowledgeable and experienced in PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3.
Must be strongly experienced with developing community and enterprise commercial sites.
Must work towards being certified within 6 months of being hired prior to becoming a permanent Dressmeoutlet.com employee; if not already certified.
Must be very professional with excellent written and spoken English skills.
Must be a leader, hardworking, independent, persevering and able to work very well with colleagues.
Must send in samples of work and a portfolio list of prior developed websites.
Must have a B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Engineering or a related field.
Must be a relentless go-getter. Must be energetic, self-driven, team-obsessed and super-ready to grow as a leader.

Benefits
Competitive pay.

Legal & Communications Analyst

Job Description/Requirements
This is one of our most important front-office positions.
Candidates must have a First degree in Law and a strong desire for perfection and excellence.
Strong interest in business and commercial law will be an added advantage.
Will be incharge of legal mandates and must be certified to practice law.
Our Legal & Communications Analysts are ambitious go-getters and unique leaders.
Super-confident, energetic, fashionable, neat, sharp, intelligent and results-driven.

Benefits
Competitive pay.

Finance & Audit Manager

Requirements
Will be in charge of financial projections, financial planning, investment planning, weekly auditing and keeping the company financially balanced in the short and long term.
be expected to attend all weekly management meetings.
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
Must be a member of ICAN or ACCA; or in progress of becoming a member within months of starting work at Dressmeoutlet.com.

Benefits
Competitive pay.

Tailor, Designer & Fashion Creative

Requirements
Must have at least 2 years of experience with thorough understanding of garment finishing, fashion design, pattern drafting, garment cutting and machine operations.
We will interview candidates with a strong variety of knowledge and skills cutting across the fashion supply chain.
Candidates should preferably have a first degree in any field and must be fluent in English and certain computer applications.
Must be able to grow and develop within the manufacturing unit at Dressmeoutlet.com. Overnight positions may be available.

Benefits
Competitive pay.

Models/Warehouse Associate

Requirements
Must be physically fit and super active to serve as a style influencer and full-time model for Dressmeoutlet.com.
Interns & NYSC candidates welcome to apply.
Must be naturally good-looking and very shapely with fit waist and legs.
Candidates must be sharp, fashionable, stylish, driven, customer-focused, attentive, detail-oriented and intelligent with excellent speaking and writing skills.
Overnight positions may be available.
Must be able to lead and manage communications with multiple departments.
Must be a relentless go-getter.
Will assist with unloading inventory, pricing, studio preparations and all other tasks related to the position inclusive of SEO, physical product conversions and managerial responsibilities.

Benefits
Competitive pay.

Sourcing Manager

Job Description
This is one of our most important front-office positions.
You will liaise frequently with vendors and manufacturers across the fashion, beauty and home categories.
You will be assigned an account group to manage.
You totally must be a people-person, a public-speaker, a friendly-gem. If you are looking for a fun position that would provide you ample opportunities to socialize and network then by all means, apply.
Our sourcing managers are ambitious go-getters and unique leaders.

Requirements
Super-confident, energetic, fashionable, neat, sharp, intelligent and daring are some characteristics we would use to describe our sourcing leaders.
Applicants should preferably have a Bachelor's degree from a notable university.
Candidates should also have strong experience and passion for fashion, beauty and styling.

Benefits
Competitive pay.
Mandatory digital trainings and courses.
Continuous professional development.

Photographers & Videographer

Requirements
Proficiency in digital photography, fashion photography, portrait photography, beauty photography, videography studio lighting, Photoshop and Lightroom software.
Must be somewhat knowledgeable in graphics and web designing.
Expected to be creative and very organized.
Must have a yearn for perfection and a drive for excellence - critically important.
Must be a leader with the capabilities to grow his/her own in-house team.
Must be dedicated to the position full-time and long-term.
Overnight positions available. Please state your specific skills in your application.

Benefits
Competitive pay.

Logistics Manager

Logistics Managers oversee all aspects of timely delivery of all orders to all customers.
This position will entail supervising dispatchers and drivers, managing some aspects of customer service and managing 3PSPs. Logistics Managers would be in charge of maximizing the use of automated software and ensuring efficiency across the department.
Candidates should have a Bacherlors Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business Management or other related fields, from a notable university.
Expected to have strong knowledge of the transportation industry and strong people management skills.

Benefits
Competitive pay.

Public Relations & Events Manager

Requirements
Must be very well skilled in events planning and public relations.
Must be a confident speaker and leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Will be in charge of ensuring excellence and global growth from Dressmeoutlet.com's semi-annual Cocktails & Dresses events.
Will manage media liaison and events-partnership for Dressmeoutlet.com.
Candidates should preferably have a First Degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration or related fields.
Should have a strong passion for the fashion industry and the growth of the Made in Africa campaign.
Should additionally be skilled in sales, negotiations, planning and organizational management.

Benefits

Competitive pay.
Mandatory digital training's and courses. Continuous professional development.

Dispatcher

Must have a minimum of SSCE certificate to apply. Graduate degrees preferred.
Must be polite, likable, very friendly, passionate and excited about ecommerce, energetic, trustworthy, sharp and ambitious.
Must be ready to learn, grow and excel in a driven company.

Benefits
Competitive pay.

Graduate & Intern (First Class Rotational Program)

Job Description
Will rotate in roles related to:
Digital Marketing,
Warehouse management,
Manufacturing,
Research,
Quality & Pricing Analysis,
Sourcing and more.
Graduates and Interns will be assigned to managers who will guide them in delivering excellently and learning while at Dressmeoutlet.com.

Requirements
Candidates must be sharp, attentive, detail-oriented and intelligent with excellent speaking and writing skills.

Benefits
Competitive pay.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: jobs@dressmeoutlet.co

Note
The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.
Applicants must submit a Curriculum Vitae AND an introduction letter or personal summary or cover letter. Any one of the 3 would suffice and must be detailed enough for the reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Dressmeoutlet.com.
Please include at least 2 references in your C.V. (1 from your educational background (University) and one from a professional background (Company you worked for)).
Orientation and training will apply to every position.
If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful for this round but on file to be considered for future round or other open positions. Thank you and we look forward to possibly welcoming you on-board team [url]Dressmeoutlet.com[/url]
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2017
Anheuser-Busch InBev - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.

Global Management Trainee Programme
Location Nigeria

The Programme
You'll follow a structured, full-time 10-month programme where you'll learn about how our entire business works.
This covers everything from supply, logistics, sales, marketing and trade marketing through to information and business services.
You'll also learn about our other functions - people, legal and corporate affairs, procurement and finance:
Global & Zone Induction - 2 Weeks
Deep Dive (Supply) - 5 Weeks
Deep Dive (Sales & Marketing) - 8 Weeks
IT & Business Services - 3 Weeks
Headquarters Strategy - 2 Weeks
Supply Assignment - 10 Weeks
Sales Assignment - 9 Weeks
Capstone (Graduation) - 1 Week
First Position & Mentoring From Senior Leader

Who We're Looking for
You should graduate with a Bachelor, Masters (or equivalent) degree from any of the following disciplines:
Business, Economics, Marketing Sales, Finance, Science, Engineering, Law or IT.
You'll fit in best if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are results-driven and have undertaken some form of leadership position either inside or outside of university.
You also need to be fluent in the native language of the country you wish to work in, and English, to be eligible for this programme.

Qualifications
Recently graduated (with less than 2 years formal work experience)
English proficiency
Work permit for the country you are applying
Cross functional interest
Geographic Mobility within zone and globe

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to [url]https://abinbev.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=17002919&tz=GMT-04%3A00[/url] to apply
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kezifils(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2017
izzou:

Thanks for this and eremy, keep up the good job. Soon I hope to receive that call I am waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kalesaheed: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
PROCUREMENT OFFICER AT KRYSTAL 12 LIMITED
Job Details
Krystal 12 Limited is a reputable company with a vision to seeing that business owners experience solutions that enhances smooth running of their day-to-day business operations. We are among the fastest growing indigenous Oil & Gas/Real Estate firm rendering services like procurements and distribution of various petroleum products at locations within and outside Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Job Description
• Preparing RFX (RFB/RFI/RFP/RFQ) in accordance with the tender document
• Process purchase orders within purchasing authority
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
• Support company operations by maintaining proper management of existing clients to ensure service delivery plus any other task being assigned by the Managing Director or Chief Operating Officer to deliver on.
Skills and Qualifications
• Must possess a university degree, possibly but not compulsorily in logistics, supply chain management or technological inclined course
• Not more than 28years
• Must be technically savvy
• Proficiency in internet surfing and basic computer applications like Microsoft Office
• Skill set should include: communication, active listening and learning, reading comprehension, coordination, judgment and decision making, organization, time management, writing, service orientation, negotiation, and mathematics

Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV to: saheed.salihu@krystal12.com with an email of not more than 50 words stating reasons why you should be hired.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Luxiana19(f): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hello. Please I am urgently in need of a company for my NYSC PPA in Lagos. I have told to report to the secretariat with an acceptance letter on or before Friday.

Please cc me with any information, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.