Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488549 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Accountant
Lagos/Gbagada
70,000- 100,000 Naira
Preferably Female
send CV to somoruyi@
Minimum of 2/3 years Experience
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nairabox Abuja is Hiring!! Interested candidates can send in their CVs to support@nairabox.com.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by grinfingaz(f): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Have something to do but don’t have enough time or hands for it? 
Need a part time/weekend freelance assistant?
need to get something done at a considerably low and negotiable cost?

I’m in Lagos mainland, available on part time basis and weekends and can deliver on some services ranging from:

Corporate/Events: Business Plan Writing, Data Entry and Processing, Document Writing and Typing, Research and Feasibility Checks, Training and Development, Education (tutoring), Travel and Vacation planning, Business Services etc. to

Errands/Household: Buy and Deliver, General Household assistance, Pickup and Delivery, Relocation and Moving arrangement, General assistance and so on.

Call, WhatsApp or text me on 07039164220

Email: myfreelanceassist@gmail.com, akubeshop@gmail.com

©MyFreelanceAssist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kweenroyalty(f): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Those trying to get a job can use the elevator pitch in getting their next job
https://vkalon..com.ng/2017/07/the-elevator-pitch-coustery.html?m=1
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by horladmejy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Just got an interview tomorrow for orderprocessor anybody in...
did you for apply for order processor? I applied for corporate sales and they invited me for order processor.. Where are you going from what time is your interview ? Mail me at

horladmejy@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hannne(f): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
A fast growing real estate company in Lagos is seeking to employ the service of an experienced, hardworking and enthusiastic real estate person with an excellent track record in sales with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
All eligible candidates must show zeal to work irregular hours and has an eye on the real estate market. He/she will be required to have a sound understanding of market prices and land value with an in-depth knowledge of real estate market in Lagos and its environ. In addition candidates must possess sound judgment, enormous energy, enthusiasm and integrity and should also reside on the island.
Eligible candidates must possess the following attribute;
 A successful and proven sales history in real estate
 Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
 Self-motivation and drive
 Great people skill
 A professional certificate will be an added advantage
All eligible candidates must possess academic qualification not below the grade of second class lower division for Bsc or HND. Kindly submit a detailed CV to hagbai@cowryasset.com .
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Check ur mail have repled u..
horladmejy:
did you for apply for order processor? I applied for corporate sales and they invited me for order processor.. Where are you going from what time is your interview ? Mail me at

horladmejy@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nlevel(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello!!!
▪ Have you been looking for a way to start a profitable online business that can earn you up to 7 figures monthly?
▪ Do you have a business and you want to give it exposure to make more sales online?
▪ Do you want to become a pro digital marketer?
▪ Do you want to live an entrepreneurial financial freedom lifestyle?
▪Are you tired of your 9-5 job and looking for a way out?

If yes! then you are welcome to my free internet marketing training where you will learn how to make 7 figures income monthly through Digital marketing,Social Media marketing,Email marketing,product lunch and creation etc.

Download a free ebook and an access to my series of teachings now by clicking on my signature below
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
SALES REPRESENTATIVES

Are you a student who wishes to make extra income?
Are you looking to earn extra cash while working from home?
Then this is for you.

You can make up to N25,000 to N50,000 monthly by being one of their Sales Representatives in the state or city of your choice.

Get monthly freebies and be the first to get your hands on their amazing products as they come.

No Educational Qualifications needed.

Requirements:

Applicants must have good communication skills.
Great customer relation.
A hard drive to work and learn.
Must always be available.
Must be an honest and trustworthy individual.
Must have a great drive for success.

Job Training:

For successful applicants you will need to undergo one week training on the brand's products, vision, ethics and immediate sample products.

To APPLY interested applicants should email:

fenixtreat@gmail.com

with 'SALES REP' as the subject of your email.

For further information CALL:

Application deadline: July 31st 2017

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
An Accountant with 0-3 years experience is urgently needed in a health sector.

Candidate must have basic accounting knowledge, ACCA or ICAN students would be considered.

Responsibilities include: journal entry, bank reconciliation, preparation of financial statement.

Interested candidates should send theit CV to oluwaseuntobi222@gmail.com

Application deadline: Wednesday 19th July , 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by stephano100(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Please help me with direction to Access Bank Head Office, Plot 999c Danmole Street, Off Idejo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos from Ojodu-Berger. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SuccyJ(f): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2017
pls I'm a student coming to Lagos for my 6months IT. But I don't have anywhere to stay yet. I chose Lagos because of the many opportunities and everything I want to after school is there.

any one with information on monthly rent or very cheap and affordable hostel just quote me pls. I need this urgently. I have an interview for next week...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2017
A reputable company located in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Position: Female Sales Executive
Required Qualification
Minimum of HND in Marketing or related discipline.

Job Position: Market Development Executive
Required Qualification
Degree in Economics with specialization in Development Economics or OND in Marketing and Sales.

Job Position: Statistics Officer
Required Qualification
Minimum of HND in Statistics or related Accounting or Banking and Finance certificate

Job Position: Security Guard
RequiredQualifications
Able body individuals with security training
Minimum of Primary Six certificate or Attempted Senior School Certificate (SSCE)

Job Position: Cook/Steward
Job Requirement
Must know how to prepare African and continental dishes.

Application Deadline
1st August, 2017.

Apply Here
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, which must be accompanied with photocopies of certificates plus 2 coloured passport photos (with name and date at the back), to:
The Human Resources Officer,
P.O. Box 50161,
Falomo, Ikoyi,
Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Bincom is a fast growing ICT solutions and consulting firm focused on the best use of technology (old,new, emerging, and future) to solve client issues. We are focused on a global market but are headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.

Trainee Developer - Industrial Attachment Only (PHP/MySQL)
Location Lagos

Job Descriptions
To assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks during various client projects.
To learn in a working environment

Requirements
A passion for IT
Computer-related course of study is an advantage.
Previous Web Experience is an advantage. (HTML, CSS, etc)
Basic knowledge of PHP & MySQL is an advantage.

Qualifications
This is a short term internship ( 6 months - 1 year Industrial Attachment) position.
Suitable for industrial attachment (minimum 6 months) or NYSC placements Only.

Perks:

Accepted persons will be given an automatic FULL scholarship to Bincom Academy:
PHP/MySQL Class : (see: http://bincom.net/index.php/projects-events/bincom-academy-php-mysql-class

Pre-Interview Instruction:
Please read and understand the basics of HTML, CSS, MySQL and PHP before you attempt to apply.
(Use "W3schools" as your starting point: http://www.w3schools.com).

Method of Application
Post-NYSC and other graduates should not apply for this role.

Interested and qualified? Go to career website on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/trainee-developer-industrial-attachment-only-php-mysql-june-2017-onikan-lagos/150689/0 to apply

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by truvine(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
SuccyJ:
pls I'm a student coming to Lagos for my 6months IT. But I don't have anywhere to stay yet. I chose Lagos because of the many opportunities and everything I want to after school is there.

any one with information on monthly rent or very cheap and affordable hostel just quote me pls. I need this urgently. I have an interview for next week...
Be specific about the location
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by raphealolami(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
eremy:
Accountant
Lagos/Gbagada
70,000- 100,000 Naira
Preferably Female
send CV to somoruyi@
Minimum of 2/3 years Experience

Thanks for this but the email is not complete.

Bless you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT and a PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

Job Opening for a Production Assistant and a Personal Assistant.

To APPLY send CV and Bio to:
work@Feemoverse.com

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
BARTENDERS, COCKTAIL WAITRESSES, HOSTESSES and COOKS

Are you a Bartender, Cocktail Waitress, Hostess or a Cook?

Are you passionate and enthusiastic about what you do?

To APPLY for any of the positions above send your CV with a passport photo to:

geechy@yahoo.co.uk

with the subject indicating the position being applied for, example 'Cook'

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
FIL, an international reputable leading cosmetic company, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Requirements
Applicants should possess either B.Sc Biochemistry or Industrial Chemistry with minimum of 5 years cognate experience in FMCG manufacturing company.
All applicants must have proficient knowledge of Ms Excel and Ms Word.

Job Title: Account Officer
Requirements
Applicants for should possess at least; ICAN-AAT, B.Sc or HND in Management or Social Sciences.
All applicants must have proficient knowledge of Ms Excel and Ms Word together with knowledge of accounting package.

Job Title: Audit Officer
Requirements
Applicants for should possess at least; ICAN-AAT, B.Sc or HND in Management or Social Sciences.
All applicants must have proficient knowledge of Ms Excel and Ms Word together with knowledge of accounting package.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: filrecruits@gmail.com

Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tosinman: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
There is a quickteller promo going on. All you need is to write out a code sent by quickteller. One code one phone number for #100. Give 10 numbers that's #1000.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SaintChukz(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
SuccyJ:

I can help connect you with one. Its a female student hostel. Do you have any particular Lagos location in mind?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please how do l locate Oke-Oyinbo, Ado-Odo, Ogun State from Lagos?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Admin Assistant
Salary: N 50,000
Candidate: Male
Qualifications:
2 years experience in handling administrative task
Proficiency in the use of MS word and Excel is a must
BSc/ HND in relevant discipline
Proximity to work is an added advantage
Deadline : 20 July 2017

Submit CV in person:
The HR
OneCard TopUp Services
56, Oluwalogbon Street,
Beside Bannex Hotel
Anthony Village, Lagos state

hr@onecardnigeria.com
onecardnigeria.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Currently required: the services of a female OND holder, that resides along the Lekki axis as a Front Desk Assistant. This is three months contract and the pay is 30,000 monthly. Send cv to hr@tsc.com.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by merryon: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Openings exist for brilliant minds with exceptional motivation in a medium sized modernised bakery, with great capacity for future expansion around Lagos. 
a)  Maintenance Manager with 5-7yrs bakery Equipment’s experience 
b)  Management Accountant with 3-5yrs fmcg experience(IT Savy) 
Please all applications should be addressed to agbarafactory@yahoo.com.
Location is Lagos.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SuccyJ(f): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
SaintChukz:

I can help connect you with one. Its a female student hostel. Do you have any particular Lagos location in mind?

I need somewhere in Surulere or Yaba

thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SaintChukz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
SuccyJ:

I need somewhere in Surulere or Yaba

Hmmm...the one I'm actually talking of is at the other end of Lagos. Ojo to be precise and its very close to LASU.

Well...I'll be the look out for your preferred location, its just that the major constraint is being able to secure a cheap and genuine one.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Walexz02(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2017
merryon:
Openings exist for brilliant minds with exceptional motivation in a medium sized modernised bakery, with great capacity for future expansion around Lagos. 
a)  Maintenance Manager with 5-7yrs bakery Equipment’s experience 
b)  Management Accountant with 3-5yrs fmcg experience(IT Savy) 
Please all applications should be addressed to agbarafactory@yahoo.com.
Location is Lagos.
I just applied for the maintenance manager here
I fit in very well. I hope they will consider
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Luxiana19(f): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2017
merryon:
Currently required: the services of a female OND holder, that resides along the Lekki axis as a Front Desk Assistant. This is three months contract and the pay is 30,000 monthly. Send cv to hr@tsc.com.ng
Hi ,
Thanks for this but the mail bounced back because the address isn't correct.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by marisdgreat(f): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please am currently in need of a job I have ond in computer science. I have one year teaching experience. I can do any job that requires a computer literate and I can also multitask. I reside here in enugu
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Are you an OND, HND or BSC holder with little or no experience but have computer knowledge? My company is recruiting to fill in the positions of marketers, customer care officers and front desk officer. Sales rep ( ladies) Send your CVs to crystalgold212@gmail.com or call now 08022838304 salary 90k - 120k
Note: For lagos residents only.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SaintChukz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gaybu:
Are you an OND, HND or BSC holder with little or no experience but have computer knowledge? My company is recruiting to fill in the positions of marketers, customer care officers and front desk officer. Sales rep ( ladies) Send your CVs to crystalgold212@gmail.com or call now 08022838304 salary 90k - 120k
Note: For lagos residents only.

What does your company sell?

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.