Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1492870 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by pryd(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Pave Careers

For the latest job vacancies in Nigeria, internships, trainings, competitions, scholarships, grants and lots more, visit: http://paveafrica.com.ng/category/pave-careers/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Access Bank recruitment for fresh graduates starts Dec 22nd and ends Jan 15th 2018.

Visit
http://www.accessbankplc.com/pages/Careers/Opportunities.aspx

Compliments!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by peacenaija(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'm a graduate of accounting with first class honour and ive also registered as an ican student. I recently completed my Nysc program. I'm in need of audit trainee job with little or no pay in lagos or any other jobs opening. I'm willing and ready to learn to get the requisite skills and knowledge needed in the industry. Feel free to reach me via hyzichbayo@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by NaHiim: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'm an android application developer.
I can design web pages(html and css). I also code in java and python.
I can repair computers(or anything electronics) and I'm also good with the keyboard.
I am a Computer Engineering student of University of Ilorin.
My name is Nahiim Adebisi.
I'm looking for tech-related internship at Ilorin just to get real-world industry experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by NaHiim: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
I am an android application developer.
I can repair computers(or anything electronics) and I am also good with the keyboard.
I'm looking for tech-related internship at Ilorin just to get real-world industry experience.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by BabaIbo: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2017
eremy:
Laboratory Analyst / Chemist Job Vacancy at Azmarineberg Limited – Abeokuta / Lagos

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Laboratory Analyst / Chemist

s: Abeokuta / Lagos
Responsibilities
Candidate must be able to:

Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test.
Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions, utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques.
Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions.
Confer with scientists and engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
Write technical papers and reports; and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products and tests.
Maintaining lab equipment requires laboratory analysts to sterilize tools and order replacement supplies.
Requirements

Minimum Qualification: HND/ BSc. in relevant courses with minimum of two (2) years’ experience.
Must be between 23 to 30 years of age.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and other relevant credentials (if applicable) to: damyo@azmarineberg.com Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.

Cc: imdeymolee, MatricNumber, BabaIbo, Lionbite, clementbiola

the mail I sent to the address is not delivered, seems the address is not correct
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2017
BabaIbo:

the mail I sent to the address is not delivered, seems the address is not correct
https://verify-email.org/ shows the address to be correct.

The mailbox might be full.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by BabaIbo: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
eremy:
https://verify-email.org/ shows the address to be correct.
The mailbox might be full.
maybe, thanks for the mention... will be glad for more mentions like this
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Check.

Abuja

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
More

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by benebaby77: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
NaHiim:
I am an android application developer.
I can repair computers(or anything electronics) and I am also good with the keyboard.

You won't get this in Ilorin. If you can relocate to Lagos, that would be better....
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
IT Executives needed at Trinity Systems Limited
The preferred candidates must have HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Experience: 2 Years and above.
send Applications & CVs with daytime phone no and email to: hr@tyonex.com.ng.

Larrydogged07, tunji1, ruthobaz,NaHiim
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Regalflowers.com.ng, is an online Flower Shop in Lagos looking to hire a Admin/Operations Officer. Female preferably. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to hr@regalflowers.com.ng.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
A technology sales company is sourcing for a Graphics Designer (must have completed NYSC) skilled in prominent design softwares [eg Photoshop, Coreldraw]. Remuneration is 150k-200k.

Interested candidates should send their CV's and portfolio to career.ng@transsion.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ted Iwere Publishing Limited is encouraging applications for the position of a Marketing Executive in their organization.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to hr@nigeriasmeforum.org
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Verite Microfinance Bank Limited, is recruiting to fill the position of an HR Intern in Lagos. Interested candidates should possess B.Sc/HND/OND in any discipline.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs containing linkedin ID to career@veritemfb.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Intern writer needed.
Must have previously written articles for evidence of professionalism

Send your CV to darafunmilayo@gmail.com with 2 of your previously written articles .
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Want an Intern Opportunity at a world class Fashion Show?

Be part of the Fashion Evolution.

Call 0703 715 0241 or email amaka@evolfashionshow.com

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nurse at King Solomon Hospital

POSITION : Community Health Nurse

Qualifications

Bedside Manner
Infection Control
Nursing Skills
Experience as a Community Health worker required
Relevant Health qualification
Clinical Skills
Health Promotion and Maintenance.
Responsibilities

Screening for communicable diseases
Performing health education activities, collecting statistics
Maintaining records and providing health care referrals.
Treating minor illnesses, looking after pregnant women and caring for children
Family planning services, promotion of sanitation and hygiene
How To Apply
Candidates should forward their CV's in person to:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street,
Anthony Village,
Lagos State.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
1. Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is recruiting for a Production Operator

Job Requirements:
- OND in Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering or equivalent
- Operator Certificate (French BOA, Ogere Certificate or OPITO equivalent) and Opercap assessment above 100)
- 2-8 years experience in Oil & Gas Field Operations.
- Fluent in English (Bright test above 3 or equivalent)
- Intransigent in HSE with a clear potential to learn
- Medically fit on Site

Candidates should forward their CV to recruitment@petrokoilandgas.com using the Job Title as subject.

2. A publicly quoted company urgently needs a Medical Officer (MBBS + valid license) who will be responsible for planning all clinic activities and supervise all clinic staff (Chief Nurse, Junior Nurses, Pharmacist, Lab Scientist, Technicians, Clinic Secretary, midwives, etc). The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 9 years experience and be able to prepare annual medical checkup plans for all staff, monitor admitted patients as well as manage relationships with retained hospitals.

Candidate must be willing to relocate to the plant in Gboko, Benue State.

Send CVs to: recruitment@raldsandagate.com

Please *DO NOT* APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER with the required experience.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Catering and Hospitality industry Jobs

1. Accounts Payable Manager (6 month contract)

2. Accountant (8 month contract)

Minimum requirements:
- 2 years' work experience in a similar role
- working knowledge of SAGE (or other accounting software) and excel.

Qualified candidates should forward their CVs/Cover letters to vacancies@tusenconsulting.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Cc
javacompgeek

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Marketing Executives at Swisstech Industries Limited – Anambra

Swiss Metrotiles is exclusively distributed by Swisstech Industries Limited. Our products are designed to reflect the styles of traditional roof products and therefore blend into the surrounding environment.
The high quality, light weight and diverse range of profiles and finishes makes it possible to use Swiss Metrotiles in a wide variety of applications for new-build or renovation.

Job Title: Marketing Executive (Female)

Summary of Responsibilities

Source for potential new clients.
Drive sales activities
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the construction industry.
Build relationships with existing customers in an attempt to increase their current spend
Qualifications

Min. OND/Diploma in Marketing or related field
At least 3 years experience in similar role
Salary
Industry competitive + commissions

Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and CV’s to: careers@swissmetrotiles.com indicating position applying for as subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
WE ARE EXPANDING and so is our TEAM!

We are recruiting young passionate adults who would love to join a team of live changers and global impacters.

Basic requirements:
* Must be living in Ibadan.
* Must be teachable
* Organic Beauty Enthusiast
* Social Media Savvy
* Have Basic Understanding of Numbers (Microsoft Excel)
* Knowledge in Graphics Design is an added advantage.

Send CV or letter of application to shanyiorganics@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
AC Technician at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited

Job Title: AC Technician

Duties and Responsibilities

Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
Repair damaged HVAC systems
Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
Plans, recommends, and carries out an approved program on scheduled maintenance.
Recharges a variety of air conditioning and refrigeration systems by selecting the appropriate refrigerant
Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
Responsible for implementation of energy conservation techniques on HVAC systems.
Requirements and Qualifications

Must have specialization in AC maintenance specializing in VRF, VRV, RTUs, chillers etc.
Must possess a minimum of 5yrs working with similar equipment
Must possess preferably OND or some trade test certification
Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school, Trade test or OND is required.
Location: Must be able to relocate or move as the need arises.
Required skill/competence:

Must be able to trouble shoot all HVAC system as listed.
Must be able to install and commission all HVAC system as listed
Must be able to identify faulty installations or components and restore or fix as necessary
Must be able to work for longer hours
Must be able to put together a report on work done
Must be resourceful.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: recruitment@marandmor.comstating the position you are applying for in the subject of your mail. Furthermore, in the body of your mail, state the means via which you got to know about the job advert.

Note: Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Any CV sent after the closing date will not be accepted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Are you located in Ibadan and passionate about branding? :
:
Makayla innovatives (a crafts company) is currently in search of a Brand Manager. :
Applicant must be smart, diligent, exhibit integrity and be ready to work without supervision. :
:
To apply, send an email to DevelopingOneAfrika@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Kirby cleaning machines distribution coy in Nigeria.
They've just completed the initial setup investment to launch in Lagos and are now recruiting the commercial team.
Lagos

Requirements are:
- Excellent communication and sales skills;
- Nice presentation;
- Availability to start immediately;
- High levels of motivation and dedication;
- Driving license and car.
Applications should be sent to jobs.kyavalir@gmail.com
09060005425 / 09060005426
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Femillionz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY OR DO IN A JOB INTERVIEW

http://jobintelng.com/2017/12/things-never-say-job-interview/

When preparing for a job interview, there are some things you should never say or do. Keep in mind that you should free up your thoughts and focus on your skills, qualifications and the job role you are applying for. No employer wants to really hear your life’s story or your vacation plans or anything that is not related to the job you applied for. They are only interested in whether you are the best candidates for that position.

If you feel you do not have all the qualifications they require, do not lie. Just come out plain and make them see why they would need you in their organization. Avoid being negative about your former employer. In short, sharing too much information in an interview may cost you the offer. Be precise.

Follow link below to read full article

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Femillionz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Babnxst93: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
More

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.