Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488536 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Vacancy!

I am looking to fill the following roles;
1. Marketing Manager
2. Marketing Officers for a Cable Tv company
Remuneration: Salary + commission
3. Female Social Media Officer with a minimum of OND for a Fashion outfit.
Salary is 45000 per month.

Suitable candidates must have proven experience in similar roles.

Method of Application: 
Interested and qualified candidates residing at Ajah or its environs should forward their resumes to: jobs@pcr.com.ng orjobs.pcr@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adaleng(f): 3:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Thanks alot.

Samtobh:

This is fakeeeeee
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by davidwemby: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Vacancy

Personal driver needed at Agungi, Lekki.
Preferred candidate must reside in the environs.
Minimum SSCE
Salary is 50k

If interested, kindly reply this message with your email or phone number. I'll contact you.

Thanks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Intelligentdude(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Creative Writer/Content Developer Wanted
Location: We are not limited by Location but Abuja applicants will be prefered

Qualification Required: We don't need copy and paste bloggers, we need real content developer and writers and we are not limited by degree qualification.

Responsibilities and Roles
1. Based on requirements, a content writer needs to create new content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
2. He/she would also be responsible for managing content on social media and develop unique ideas for web content.
3. A content writer should clearly understand his/ her target audience, and must develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques. Before publishing the articles on the web, he or she should edit/proof read it.
4. The content should be informative and engaging and should enable the visitors to get their information promptly and efficiently.

Remuneration:Attractive

How to Apply:
Send your application to: info@phronesisdigitalmarketing.ng with proof of some of the contents you have written
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AkaChizzy: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
adaleng:
I got this invitation from CAPITAL DYNAMICS. Pls who knows if they are legit cos I googled but nothing.

As a result of your application, the management have decided to invite you to attend an interview on Monday, 27th of August 2018 by 10am at our branch office: No. 5, Surulere industrial road, off Adeniyi Jones, Ogba. Lagos.
Kindly come along with an updated copy of your CV.

Best regards.
Admin unit
Office Line: +234 (0) 8032-769-9959 (9am-5pm)

Don't waste your time & money. Very vey fake. I was there two weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by somehow: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Opening exists for applicants with OND in IT/Telecoms/Networking job.

Applicants must reside within Ijesha/Itire/Mushin environs.

If interested send your CV to careers@hybitel.com
*Application closes Sept 2, 2018*
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Vacancy!

1. Patrol Officer for a security company at Ebutte Meta. Minimum of SSCE. Salary is 40,000 per month
2. Coffee Barista for a coffee shop at Lekki. Salary is 40,000 per month
3. Female Smoothies Maker for a juice bar at Lekki. Salary is 35,000 per month.

Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates residing at Ebutte Meta, Ajah or its environs should forward their resumes to: jobs@pcr.com.ng or jobs.pcr@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by evanstical: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
A bet shop manager and cashiers with experience wanted in wanted in Awka Anambra .The manager manages the place and some other things to be added in future. WhatsApp for details 0-8-0-37-3-8-0000
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ChocolateBunny: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
good evening everyone,please I'm in serious need of a job
to keep body and soul together,I'm a B.sc holder and I really
want you to help me,I'm loosing my mind already and I will be glad if anyone help me with an administrative work /a Customer service Representative work ,I don't even mind a
factory job either or any menial job ,please I want a good
Samaritan to help,this is my email address
Tola4zedon@gmail.com ,thanks alot
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by stevemarkdangot(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good day my people, I am in dire need of a siwes placement . I am an undergraduate studying accounting . Any one with useful information should kindly drop it here. Thanks in Advance.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnime: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
#TheHangout2018 is a great opportunity to mingle and have fun with other singles and mentors like @PGeeman @bollarinwa @praisefowowe & @PEzekielAtang with music by @timgodfreyworld & @beejaysaxbolaji on Saturday, 15th September
FREE Registration - https://island-hangout.eventbrite.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Joecares: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
spongebob0006:
Good morning ppl of God, please I got an interview invite for the role of a RISK ADVISOR in an insurance company. Please, hope it is not related to marketing, thanks

Hello na dem dey rush us...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Vacancy!

I urgently need Home Lesson Tutors (Lekki, Ajah, ikoyi axis) in the following subject areas; English Language, Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Further Maths, Biology, etc
Minimum Qualification is B.Ed
Applicants must have minimum of 3 years experience, supervisory skill, excellent communication skill and must be IT literate.
To apply, send your CV to Jobs@pcr.com.ng, or jobs.pcr@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Zface(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2018
lollmaolol:

What was the outcome pls
Did you receive invitation from them too? what was the outcome?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lollmaolol(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Zface:
Did you receive invitation from them too? what was the outcome?

Nope not yet
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by don4real18(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Chrisjane:

Vacancy!

1. Patrol Officer for a security company at Ebutte Meta. Minimum of SSCE. Salary is 40,000 per month
2. Coffee Barista for a coffee shop at Lekki. Salary is 40,000 per month
3. Female Smoothies Maker for a juice bar at Lekki. Salary is 35,000 per month.

Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates residing at Ebutte Meta, Ajah or its environs should forward their resumes to: jobs@pcr.com.ng or jobs.pcr@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
They want someone with experience in a similar role yet, they are paying such a meagre salary.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by don4real18(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChocolateBunny:
good evening everyone,please I'm in serious need of a job
to keep body and soul together,I'm a B.sc holder and I really
want you to help me,I'm loosing my mind already and I will be glad if anyone help me with an administrative work /a Customer service Representative work ,I don't even mind a
factory job either or any menial job ,please I want a good
Samaritan to help,this is my email address
Tola4zedon@gmail.com ,thanks alot
Malcolm X said and I quote, "a man who won't stand for something will fall for anything".
If you understand the importance of that quote, beep me with your details
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Zface(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2018
lollmaolol:

Nope not yet
Ok thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
CalebClinton:
pls can I send my CV, hope these roles are still available. I stay in Ajah, Lagos Business School environment. Thanks

You can
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by petengine(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Submit Your CV: Top Companies Are Hiring!

If you’re aiming to get your resume into the hands of hard-to-reach employers, look no further.

Distributes your resume to hundreds of job boards for Maximum Visibility and to over millions of employers & recruiters via ResumeRobin.

What you get:

Fast! One simple form takes few minutes to sign up
Effective! Be seen by millions of employers
Easy! Save 60 hours off your job search

[Submit your CV Now!]
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Memunah(f): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Good day
I have an interview with Global resource tomorrow at jonax house by Oando fillinf station.Ogba ..I can't find much about them online.
Please does anyone know them before I waste tfare.
Please house
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kinggenesis(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Somebody should please help me out. I urgently need a single room to rent at Isolo or it's environs. cool
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Memunah:
Good day
I have an interview with Global resource tomorrow at jonax house by Oando fillinf station.Ogba ..I can't find much about them online.
Please does anyone know them before I waste tfare.
Please house
Post the sms you received here. With that, it would be easy to know if the company is GNLD or genuine
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by whatmoreng: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Any entry level engineering jobs in ph? O God here the cry of your son.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by creolehunt: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
As fake as they come
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Moyarh(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Hello!

Are you looking for a new Sales Experience?

Do you have experience selling Financial products/services?

Would you like to earn more than a fixed monthly basic pay?

We are looking for you!

Please follow the link below to apply:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9WcYfDUpVP3M4Ri55DS441F5pkrPaYT-AqiwVI82kY-5ceA/viewform

Kindly share
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Interview holding today

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2018
A budding travel and logistics company (IG: @flydottNG) in the Lekki axis of Lagos is hiring:

1. Uber/ Taxify drivers,
2. Dispatch bike riders,
3. Fleet Manager **

To apply:
• Send email to wale@pentadott.com

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
We are in need of young and fresh graduates to recruit for the position of Brand ambassadors for a fast rising car brand ~ GAC Motors. Age range between 20 to 23. Corps members can apply. Abuja and Lagos. Send CVs to info@cigmotors.com to apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.