Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1488581 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lukaze: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2018
good morning everyone. please, i am in serious need of a job, i can do any variety of job assigned to me with little supervision. i have a degree and also a ND, i currently live in ibadan but i can go anywhere
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adaomaoluchi(f): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Please am urgently looking for a job to keep body and soul together. Any available one around Ikotun, Ejigbo, Isolo can do. Customer care, receptionist, teaching, or factory work. I don't want to be idle anymore. Please help me out. Thank you all.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Olamsoh: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2018
Many have tried, some are still trying but no one has actually found a solution to unemployment in Nigeria. The federal and state governments are doing their best too.

There are jobs but it's not all that you can see both online and offline. That's why we have taken the initiative to contribute our little effort to ensuring a percentage of unemployment in Nigeria is yanked off after a period of 1 to 5 years. We are strategically working to build a solid system that will benefit Nigerians in and out of the country. Now we need you to join in this effort.

If you're actively or passively looking for a job regardless of how experienced you are, let's assist you today. Also share with your friends (and foes, if you don't mind), brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, father, mother etc

Year 2018 is almost running out with 50 days, it will be will be awesome and better before the year end!!!

Also, we understand that there are hundreds of jobs portal in Nigeria but there are also hundreds of unadvertised/internally announced vacancies that we get a hold on daily. So if you want to get alerts on such vacancies, join us https:///E2iCiBogsav97cC9m4NxWy … for the latest and most current jobs unadvertised!

And yes, we could post them here, but such clients/companies want to remain confidential to the general public Good morning
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2018
Urgent Recruitment!

I am looking to fill the following roles;
1. Arc Welders with a minimum of 3 years experience are needed for a company working on the construction of Dangote Oil Refinery at Ibeju Lekki.
Remuneration: According to industry standard.
Temporary accommodation will be provided for qualified candidates.

2. Executive Driver for a Bank at Lekki with a minimum of 4 years experience.
The successful candidate will be a direct staff of the bank with benefits of Pension, HMO and other incentives.

Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates residing at the job locations or its environs should forward their resumes to: jobs@pcr.com.ng or jobs.pcr@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
abdrazak:

I got the same message

Hi bro, just sent you a pm concerning this. Pls i need your help. Do reply thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Masterbiodun:
Dear Candidate,

You are invited for a recruitment test for the position of Accounts Officer at DataMax Registrars Limited. 2C Gbagada express way, Anthony Oke Bus-stop, Gbagada, Lagos.

Friday 17th February 2017 by 9.30am. Come with writing materials, ask for the HR on your arrival.

Kind regards

1.Please house, do I have who also got the same text with me?
2.I can find my way to Oshodi, where do i go from Oshodi.?
3.Does anybody knw about this company and what are the likely questions to expect from this Test.?

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Hello bro, do reply my pm pls
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shadzyng(f): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mackin:

Sorry i got dis late.It should be around 50k to 60k. I guess dis should be contract staff.

Who be RIL?

OK, thanks.
Resource Intermediaries Limited
They are
outsource firm.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mackin: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
shadzyng:

OK, thanks.
Resource Intermediaries Limited
They are
outsource firm.

Ok
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 11, 2018
Masterbiodun:
Dear Candidate,

You are invited for a recruitment test for the position of Accounts Officer at DataMax Registrars Limited. 2C Gbagada express way, Anthony Oke Bus-stop, Gbagada, Lagos.

Friday 17th February 2017 by 9.30am. Come with writing materials, ask for the HR on your arrival.

Kind regards

1.Please house, do I have who also got the same text with me?
2.I can find my way to Oshodi, where do i go from Oshodi.?
3.Does anybody knw about this company and what are the likely questions to expect from this Test.?

Thanks for the prompt reply.

.y
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2018

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2018
Lukaze
Adaomaoluchi

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2018
Writers

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Cway Food And Beverages is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of Warehouse Supervisor in Enugu
Interested candidates must have relevant experience in taking daily stock inventory,
Maintaining reports on ERP/SAP
Manpower arrangement
Loading and off loading of goods etc
Interested candidate must be resident in Enugu with 3-4 years experience
Forward cvs to epitomio@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adaomaoluchi(f): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
eremy:
Lukaze
Adaomaoluchi

Thanks since I live in Ejigbo and the location is for Festac axis, should I still apply?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by coffeeblue(f): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
ok
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jadajada: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pls house how can I get to this address. Will be coming from ibadan. Pladis Nigeria (A&P Foods), Ifelodun Street, Dopemu, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eddie7: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
jadajada:
Pls house how can I get to this address. Will be coming from ibadan. Pladis Nigeria (A&P Foods), Ifelodun Street, Dopemu, Lagos.
Make una please help a brother nau.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Olaoke16(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
jadajada:
From Ibadan to OSHODI, from OSHODI enter a bus going to under bridge dopemu (any bus going to iyana ipaja from oshodi will take that route) the company is at the road side where you will drop at dopemu... Cheers
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jadajada: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Olaoke16:
From Ibadan to OSHODI, from OSHODI enter a bus going to under bridge dopemu (any bus going to iyana ipaja from oshodi will take that route) the company is at the road side where you will drop at dopemu... Cheers
thanks. But what if I'm going from berger
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mackin: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
jadajada:

From ibadan,drop at bergar bustop.come down from express to ojodu bagar to take a bus going to Agege pen- cinema. Wen u get to agege bus stop,ask the driver or conductor to direct u where to get buses going to dopemu.

Form Ojodu Bergar to Agege is #100
While from Agege to dopemu is #70 or #100.

U can also get Okada from Agege after ojuirin(railway crossing) #200 to dopemu.

Note: From dopemu bus stop to pladis global is 10 or 15 minutes trek. Wen u get to dopemu last bus stop, ask from people dat u are going to biscuit company (Digestive).

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
adaomaoluchi:

Thanks since I live in Ejigbo and the location is for Festac axis, should I still apply?
Do a bit of research about the company and find out if the pay can support this plan before applying.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Masterbiodun: 2:01am On Nov 13, 2018
HaileSelassie:

Hello bro, do reply my pm pls

Hi bro...I can’t access my pm at the moment,
..u can go ahead and ask whatever!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jadajada: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Mackin:

From ibadan,drop at bergar bustop.come down from express to ojodu bagar to take a bus going to Agege pen- cinema. Wen u get to agege bus stop,ask the driver or conductor to direct u where to get buses going to dopemu.

Form Ojodu Bergar to Agege is #100
While from Agege to dopemu is #70 or #100.

U can also get Okada from Agege after ojuirin(railway crossing) #200 to dopemu.

Note: From dopemu bus stop to pladis global is 10 or 15 minutes trek. Wen u get to dopemu last bus stop, ask from people dat u are going to biscuit company (Digestive).
thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by nawtibownie: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2018
An estate firm is recruiting for the position of Admin/Secretary in Lagos (AGIDINGBI, Ikeja)
Qualification; ND/HND/BSc & Computer literate(very good with Excel). Interested candidates should please call 08083069222. Candidates (male preferably) must live around Ikeja or Ojodu.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by adaomaoluchi(f): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Masterbiodun:

Hi bro...I can’t access my pm at the moment, ..u can go ahead and ask whatever!

OK thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by coffeeblue(f): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2018
Urgently needed

A female with SSCE that lives around Surulere or environs willing to work as an Operations Assistant.

This individual should be computer literate

The position has been filled. Thank you
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Check

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by walexy1(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2018
Goodmorning Nairalanders, My sister is desperately in need of a job. She's a BTech holder and can do any administrative work,customer care and writing job. She stays at Akute and can work anywhere in Lagos (Preferrably Ojodu, berger, ogba, ikeja, agege and it environs).Please I would really appreciate if anyone can be of help.
Her email: miriamayeni.ma@gmail.com. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.