Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489630 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by anapz10: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
pls house... help a brother
am a young graduate of biz admin,recently finished my Nysc service.. an desperately in search of a job that fits me as a graduate..am in Ibadan at d moment,,I will be ok with any vacancy in Ibadan or Lagos....

pls u can reach me via email. : adeyemiilesanmi@yahoo.co.uk

or 07030303703
pls...it's urgent
thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Immality(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello house. Am emmanuel. Just finished my OND at Federal polythecnic nekede in owerri in the discipline of office technology and management and am searching for were to do my one year industrial training. Pleading with you guys to render help if there is any place i can fit in. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by temmyo: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
legal job o!!!! I can't over shout. Need a legal job. anything but litigation. Please o. I'm on my knees
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Hi all, pls I am seriously in need of a job. I hold a B.Sc in Economics with qualifications in Management and Safety. I have a likeable personality and easily get along with people and can adapt and respond to changing needs. Kindly PM me and I would be of great value to you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2015
This recruitment is for a new telecoms company (Netcom- successor to NITEL)

http://phillipsconsulting.net/applicationform

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by vero4oau: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2015
hi am new here and i need an IT studied hotel and catering at fed poly ede thnks.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Baboo13(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
eremy:
This recruitment is for a new telecoms company (Netcom- successor to NITEL)

http://phillipsconsulting.net/applicationform

Eremy the email add for the Laboratory chemist job on pg 73 is incorrect

Got a mailer daemon reply

Kindly please help recheck the email. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Baboo13:

I rechecked. The email is exactly as pasted. The error might be from source - which I do not yet have.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Baboo13:

I rechecked. The email is exactly as pasted. The error might be from source - which I do not yet have.

http://newgatemed.com/index.php/vacancy/view?id=52

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Baboo13(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
eremy:

Alright
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shrimati(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
I want to believe this is a the right thread for me now. Am an internal auditor in a manufacturing company, really need to cross to an audit firm for more experience. Anyone with a link in one of these medium scale audit firm around should please link a fella ASAP. I have one year experience. Thanks in anticipation buddies.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Vacancy

There is a vacancy for Full time and  Locum  Pharmacists at a Community Pharmacy at  Ketu, Lagos. 

Pharmacist must have good communication skills as Well as computer skills. 

Nysc pharmacist, intern pharmacist can also apply. 

How to apply

Send  CV to HR.Abmpharma@yahoo.com  on or before 31st october, 2015.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
A manufacturing plant located in south west of Nigeria, have immediate opportunities for intelligent graduates who wish to develop a career, to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Requirements
Applicants must be fresh University or Polytechnic Gradates in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry/ food Technology, Economics, Accountancy, Computer Science and Social Sciences with minimum of Second Class upper Degree or Upper Credit for HND holders.
In addition to acquisition technical skills successful applicants will be trained in good business skills, importance of deliver on time, in-budget, to-specification to achieve our organization's Food Safety and LEAN manufacturing objectives.
Successful candidates will be appropriately mentored and compensated in order to retain them.
Selected candidates will be trained in various aspects of Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Warehousing, Supply Chain, Internal Control and Accounts.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications along with CV's to the email address: TalentP12@gmail.com

Application Deadline  10th November, 2015.

Source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Person Specification
Our candidate must be a youth corper or preferably a young graduate seeking employment and most desirably a female, between the ages of 18 - 26 years.

Qualifications and Selection Criteria

Possess a Bachelor's / Tertiary Degree level qualification.
IT literate: Familiar with using word processing, databases, spread sheets, and web applications including email, e-marketing, s-surveys, e-discussion groups, etc
Good time management skills
Demonstrate innovative thinking and proactive work habits
Demonstrate a commitment to self-development to enhance skills and abilities
Attention to detail
Self-motivated and good organiser
Willingness to undertake some travels.
Have extensive knowledge and experience in using Windows-based software applications
Strong individual social media presence most popular platform
Good command of written and spoken English
Demonstrate a good level interpersonal communication skills inclusive of writing, communication and presentation skills
Desirable
Willingness to learn and take the lead with the confidence and creativity when necessary. (i.e: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: careers@widiggle.com and kindly ensure to tag the subject of your email as WITI Application

Application Deadline  5th November, 2015.

http://www.jobzilla.ng/2015/10/job-in-lagos-for-fresh-graduate.html?utm
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MzSheila: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
What is the hope for Biochemistry graduates. One year now after nysc, no job in my field. And plus say I get good result o and my age no pass 24. Buhari should fix this grin grin
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shrimati(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
MzSheila:
What is the hope for Biochemistry graduates. One year now after nysc, no job in my field. And plus say I get good result o and my age no pass 24. Buhari should fix this grin grin
forward a letter to office of the presidency grin. On a more serious note within that one year, what value have you added to yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shema101(f): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pls my people, if anyone comes across any ad for a good architect in abuja. Pls let me know. Thank you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Gboliwe: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good day the good people of Nairaland.I am looking for a male staff this time around. The Organisation is in Ikeja, Lagos. Salary is 30k and subject to review after a 3month probation period.He also has to know how to drive and have a license for it. If interested, please send me a PM.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Baboo13(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
MzSheila:

Sheila Ezeji, is that you?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MzSheila: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Obi411:

U still dey find job for BCH field? When one BCH guy wey I no wey pass out July this year don dey work for KPMG since September...
I have a job as a human resources officer which is a career job. But I need carry my Biochemistry work for my field na. Thatz Wat I was trying to say
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MzSheila: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Baboo13:

Sheila Ezeji, is that you?
Nope, a different one
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by MzSheila: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
shrimati:
forward a letter to office of the presidency grin. On a more serious note within that one year, what value have you added to yourself?
Oracle Database, HSE1,2,3, Fire safety, Basic first aid training, Baking grin abi I neva try?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Baboo13(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
MzSheila:
Nope, a different one

Ohh okay then
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 28, 2015
eremy:
A manufacturing plant located in south west of Nigeria, have immediate opportunities for intelligent graduates who wish to develop a career, to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Requirements
Applicants must be fresh University or Polytechnic Gradates in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry/ food Technology, Economics, Accountancy, Computer Science and Social Sciences with minimum of Second Class upper Degree or Upper Credit for HND holders.
In addition to acquisition technical skills successful applicants will be trained in good business skills, importance of deliver on time, in-budget, to-specification to achieve our organization's Food Safety and LEAN manufacturing objectives.
Successful candidates will be appropriately mentored and compensated in order to retain them.
Selected candidates will be trained in various aspects of Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Warehousing, Supply Chain, Internal Control and Accounts.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications along with CV's to the email address: TalentP12@gmail.com

Application Deadline  10th November, 2015.

Source
U ve come again abi
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Bennyzino:

U ve come again abi

Wait ooo, do you mean what you typed there or just a whine...
Just in case you mean, kindly doubt not whatever eremy posted because they are always real...
Check the source he puts there...
Ciao
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 5:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Architectural Engineering Internship

www.linkedin.com/?ahoy=no#job/79697569">https://touch.www.linkedin.com/?ahoy=no#job/79697569

* Pls copy the link onto your search bar to access page.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2015

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by SamAbims(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Baboo13:

Ohh okay then

Baboo, I sight u... You sef dey come here to look for job, God go help us get better job o.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by shrimati(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2015
MzSheila:

Oracle Database, HSE1,2,3, Fire safety, Basic first aid training, Baking grin abi I neva try?
you try grin. I will convey your message to mr. president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.