Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum (4678 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Got A Job Through Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Neni90: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2014
The worst fear most unhappy workers have is the fear of resigning! I used to work at a real estate company as a business development exec. Where I was also being paid peanuts (farmer salary). The system didn't work out for me so much that I started getting demotivated, I didn't forsee any growth opportunities for me there and one particular day when I couldn't handle it any more, I handed over my resignation letter. Thank God for his mercies and of course my plan B which was a long list of goals I had written down before I thought of resigning.. I left my previous company in June, and came back home as a jobless and die hard job hunter.
I started visitng the nairaland forum daily, and of course I mean day and night. Luckily for me I found one random company advert on the forum, no one had commentend on it and it was quite heard I had never heard about the company for once in my life.. Little did I know this company actually existed and funnily it was one big multinational company when I googled them! I applied in july and it almost felt like a long wait cos they called me in for interview in the middle of August... And now I am an official employee of the company. From june to september , that was how long I waited till I landed my dream job and I feel like I have just achieved my first goal.. God has been so faithful to me during my tough period cos I barely had much savings to see me through the period of my job hunt.. And as a catholic, I relied so much on holycommunion and my divine mercy prayers of 9days.. Luckily for me on the 6th days at the hour of 3pm which is the time when the prayer is being said, that was I got the call from the general manager that I was suCcessful... That day remains the begining of my journery to more goals ahead.

The moral lesson of the story is that as job seekers, we tend to over look some job ads simply becos we don't know about the company or their existence, the best thing to do in such cases, is make google your friend and be a risk taker. You never can tell where ur luck hides.. Now I can proudly say I earn a 6figure salary with an official car compared to my former company when I was earning just a meagre 5figured salary with my leggediz benz under the daily sun lol...

God is truly great, he listens to his faithful children and never abandons them when they call..

Thank you

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by niggi4life(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Thank you too
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks for sharing, your testimony has been made permanent ever increasing.
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by 3Dimension: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2014
God is great..

Alubarika
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by viqueta(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2014
space booked
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by esley: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Neni90: The worst fear most unhappy workers have is the fear of resigning! I used to work at a real estate company as a business development exec. Where I was also being paid peanuts (farmer salary). The system didn't work out for me so much that I started getting demotivated, I didn't forsee any growth opportunities for me there and one particular day when I couldn't handle it any more, I handed over my resignation letter. Thank God for his mercies and of course my plan B which was a long list of goals I had written down before I thought of resigning.. I left my previous company in June, and came back home as a jobless and die hard job hunter.
I started visitng the nairaland forum daily, and of course I mean day and night. Luckily for me I found one random company advert on the forum, no one had commentend on it and it was quite heard I had never heard about the company for once in my life.. Little did I know this company actually existed and funnily it was one big multinational company when I googled them! I applied in july and it almost felt like a long wait cos they called me in for interview in the middle of August... And now I am an official employee of the company. From june to september , that was how long I waited till I landed my dream job and I feel like I have just achieved my first goal.. God has been so faithful to me during my tough period cos I barely had much savings to see me through the period of my job hunt.. And as a catholic, I relied so much on holycommunion and my divine mercy prayers of 9days.. Luckily for me on the 6th days at the hour of 3pm which is the time when the prayer is being said, that was I got the call from the general manager that I was suCcessful... That day remains the begining of my journery to more goals ahead.

The moral lesson of the story is that as job seekers, we tend to over look some job ads simply becos we don't know about the company or their existence, the best thing to do in such cases, is make google your friend and be a risk taker. You never can tell where ur luck hides.. Now I can proudly say I earn a 6figure salary with an official car compared to my former company when I was earning just a meagre 5figured salary with my leggediz benz under the daily sun lol...

God is truly great, he listens to his faithful children and never abandons them when they call..

Thank you
God never fails. Praises to him
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by ChelseaKings: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2014
I key in to your testimony. Am next in line to testify.

3 Likes

Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by obiscolly(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2014
Congratulations to you! God is good!
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by aieromon(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2014
OP, congrats on the new job.

On a lighter note, it's good to note that nobody has asked for the name of the company.

Stay focused.
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by felix281(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2014
I tap from ur blessing,IJN AMEN!! My own time is now!!! Congrat bro.
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by rubi96(f): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
I'm in that situation now. Been wanting to resign but my folks will always tell me, ' just be managing till a better job comes' and i will be like, how long? Though i'm still looking for a better job sha. I pray it comes soon

1 Like

Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by senatorken01(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
A beg give me your company address or the HR address of your company. Who knows if they still need to fill some vacant space.
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
So many unhappy employees. It happens. I am presently planning to resign as well.
People believe when you have a job then you are good but bro and sis in as much as this may be too hard for you to fathom, it is better to stay at home sometimes than working in certain organizations. The overall effect of staying on that job in your life can be devastating.

To the OP congrats and I always tell folks here, when you see a vacancy whether gmail or yahoo or anything apply. No one will use chains to drag you or your money. When you get an invite from them then check out the company on Google. There is vconnect, there is price-check, there is business diary that will tell you who they are.

After all I got my own job two years ago through a yahoo mail and my uncle got an Ecobank full staff job on Guardian in a tiny box advert using gmail because they didn't want to loud the vacancy.

My company is a great coy. One of the best you may want to work with but do you know when you just don't feel happy working somewhere. Folks you don't want to be there.

To all those keying into this prayer say this little prayer:
Every satanic padlock on my progress break by the fire of the HolyGhost in Jesus name. Say that prayer, believe and testify soon.

5 Likes

Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by okeyz(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
one of the best post i have read this year...congrats!...that 9 days novena prayer works wonders !
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by KillerBeauty(f): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Am keying into this testimony cos I know mine is coming Asap
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Trendy247: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
My father My father!!... Every satanic padlock on my progress, i command it to break by the fire of the HolyGhost in Jesus name..Amen.

1 Like

Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by decatalyst(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Neni90:

Thank you

I love your courage and believing in God who can do all things. Its good that you acknowledged Nairaland.

Mine will come soon, I believe it with faith.
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by ijbeauty(f): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
I tap from your blessings bro, congrats

Am next in line for a MIRACLE!!
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Hemanwel(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Congrats OP!
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Neni90: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thank you every one for the congratulatory msgs... To all those who are currently going through what I passed through, just keep ur faith strong, pray always and also use ur tongue to prophesy positive things for yourself, u will be amazed how it will come to you.. Before the results came out cos we were 10 invited for the position, and I had barely less than 2yrs experience, while others had like 3-4 or even more... And ofcourse I was the youngest, seeing all others with that much experience scared me but I kept telling my self" I declare that by faith, I am the best candidate for this job, I declare that I am the chosen one, and funnily I was the first and only one to be called for the job...lol...God's miracle shut me up for through out one week,....its funny how we can't see him, yet he listens and knows our hearts more than we do...

5 Likes

Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Amhappy(f): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Congrats Waoooo
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by CBNIM: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if this prayer actually works and sometimes I seriously doubt it's efficacy. Because I have seen some one who has been living a good and morally decent life, and maintained a very good personal relationship with God and yet I can't see any improvement nor progress in her life.

Unfortunately, this sister has been praying for a good job back when we were still in uni sef and till today she is still jobless and her marriage is also in a shambles. Seeing her condition makes me doubt the very notion that God is all merciful, cares for His own shit, blah blah blah. Or maybe He loves and favors some and hates some and will never help them no matter how bad you need his help, pray or how terrible and pathetic their condition is. Otherwise, I don't see why this all merciful God would allow her to suffer this much, nor stand and watch her situation degenerate to what I'm seeing in her life upon all the trust and faith she had put in him all these years. Sometimes I feel for her and feels there is something I could do to salvage her situation sha.
One just need to do his or her best and hope for the best.

Op, congrats dear.
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Estorico: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
NairaMode: So many unhappy employees. It happens. I am presently planning to resign as well.
People believe when you have a job then you are good but bro and sis in as much as this may be too hard for you to fathom, it is better to stay at home sometimes than working in certain organizations. The overall effect of staying on that job in your life can be devastating.

To the OP congrats and I always tell folks here, when you see a vacancy whether gmail or yahoo or anything apply. No one will use chains to drag you or your money. When you get an invite from them then check out the company on Google. There is vconnect, there is price-check, there is business diary that will tell you who they are.

After all I got my own job two years ago through a yahoo mail and my uncle got an Ecobank full staff job on Guardian in a tiny box advert using gmail because they didn't want to loud the vacancy.

My company is a great coy. One of the best you may want to work with but do you know when you just don't feel happy working somewhere. Folks you don't want to be there.

To all those keying into this prayer say this little prayer:
Every satanic padlock on my progress break by the fire of the HolyGhost in Jesus name. Say that prayer, believe and testify soon.
Amen in Jesus mighty name. In fact I thought I was the only one. Where I work is as dry as crayfish because of the owner's bad attitude,spending money on ladies in a hotel, etc. I always think of resigning but the thought of being idle weakens me. Oh God answer me speedily this month and I tap from the OP testimony in Jesus mighty name Amen

3 Likes

Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Felixitie(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wow,With FaitH..all things are possible..I keep believing,,ur time wld come!!!
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by dayo20002002: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
CBNIM: Sometimes I wonder if this prayer actually works and sometimes I seriously doubt it's efficacy. Because I have seen some one who has been living a good and morally decent life, and maintained a very good personal relationship with God and yet I can't see any improvement nor progress in her life.

Unfortunately, this sister has been praying for a good job back when we were still in uni sef and till today she is still jobless and her marriage is also in a shambles. Seeing her condition makes me doubt the very notion that God is all merciful, cares for His own shit, blah blah blah. Or maybe He loves and favors some and hates some and will never help them no matter how bad you need his help, pray or how terrible and pathetic their condition is. Otherwise, I don't see why this all merciful God would allow her to suffer this much, nor stand and watch her situation degenerate to what I'm seeing in her life upon all the trust and faith she had put in him all these years. Sometimes I feel for her and feels there is something I could do to salvage her situation sha.
One just need to do his or her best and hope for the best

The bible says he makes all things beautiful in his own time and not our time. The fact that someone loves God does not exonorate him from facing some challenges and God does not tell us how long one will sta

Op, congrats dear.

The bible says he makes all things beautiful in his own time and not our time. The fact that someone loves God does not exonorate him from facing some challenges and God is the only one that has timetable of blessing for individual and at times he might choose to delay some testimony all because he is not in haste to take the glory. You don't need to pity her, God has not finish with her and as soon as God is true, you wiill all know that he is the masterminder of situation and individual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Neni90: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
CBNIM: Sometimes I wonder if this prayer actually works and sometimes I seriously doubt it's efficacy. Because I have seen some one who has been living a good and morally decent life, and maintained a very good personal relationship with God and yet I can't see any improvement nor progress in her life.

Unfortunately, this sister has been praying for a good job back when we were still in uni sef and till today she is still jobless. and her marriage is also in a shambles. Seeing her condition makes me doubt the very notion that God is all merciful, cares for His own shit, blah blah blah. Or maybe He loves and favors some and hates some and will never help them no matter how bad you need his help, pray or how terrible and pathetic their condition is. Otherwise, I don't see why this all merciful God would allow her to suffer this much, nor stand and watch her situation degenerate to what I'm seeing in her life upon all the trust and faith she had put in him all these years. Sometimes I feel for her and feels there is something I could do to salvage her situation sha.
One just need to do his or her best and hope for the best.

Op, congrats dear.

Do you want to know the truth, without a contrite heart and faith, then that prayer must be a waste.. The bible says faith without actions is useless, I believe that as a individual we should always speak positively and most of all rely on God for direction and assistance.. As a christian, I had doubts in the first few months of staying at home, cos I had failed almost all the interview test I had written, is it total, is it sahara? Is it guiness? Is it pwc and so on.. The truth we don't know as human beings is that God has designed the places we are destined to be in... He will do it in a way that u yourself won't believe.. See my dear, I am no prayer warrior or neither a very religious person, but I can promise you that my situation was a test of faith that brought me closer to God more than ever.. I hardly know how to pray, but each time I do, I tell him that I can't speak those biblical grammars much, but becos I know he sees my heart and knows what I desire, let him take control of my situation.
In your friend's case, she hasn't seen it all, God isn't done with her yet...I bet u that as soon as she retraces her step, becos she could be religious and all, but does her christainity portray in her everyday life and in her actions, if not let her ask God for strength and grace to act the way he wants her to... I believe in the end her testimoy would be more than a lorry full... Trust in God my dear and don't give up on him just yet.. It may seem like forever but if only u know the bag of goodies he has in store for you or your friend.
In addition to all the talk about her suffering, do you know that no matter how merciful our God is, he puts us through some difficult situation or hardships in other for us to come back to him... Yes he loves us unconditionally, but my dear, the truth is that some of us become too relaxed that we abandon him thinking we have seen it all.. Most religious/spiritual people u find out there are as a result of one "big situation" they found themselves in that must have brought them back and much closer to God... If we don't suffer as human beings on earth, how then would we value God or even know about his existence? Think about it again, God loves us all equally.

1 Like

Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by dopsychic(f): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Congrats. Bt wats d name of d company pls
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by timilehing(m): 2:37am On Sep 24, 2014
You all will comments on my testimony soon too.
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2014
subscribed
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by taiwotosho22(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
My testimony is comming soon b4 the end of dis yr. Amen
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Men I wished I had faith like U oo. I dnt have a single atom of faith infact I think 0god does not like me oo. So I hv been alone have not even gone to church this year.
Re: How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
That Divine mercy prayer works so fast.

God definitely shows mercy and answer prayer with it.

Am a living testimony to that prayer.

Congrats op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Vacancies And Others / Ongoing Recruitment At Bradfield Consulting / Massive Recruitment At TOTAL Nigeria Cont.-apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.