Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

"I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo (46814 Views)

I Am The Sexiest Man In Nollywood - Benson Okonkwo [pictured] / Why Lynxxx Is Nigeria’s Sexiest Male Musician Of 2014- CityPeople / Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
justuwa4:
CONTROVERSIAL and down-to-earth Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo has bagged another sexiest man award after winning the first runner-up prize of the Vanguard’s Sexiest in Nollywood 2013. The One Dollar star who is fondly called Mr Packaging by fans, took the Karis Award crown after beating fellow actors; Ken Erics, Muna Obiekwe and Walter Anga.

The actor who spoke with Weekend Groove after clinching the crown said more awards will come his way.

“Well, it’s not a new thing. I have always been sexy and I know it. I started modelling before acting. I started modelling at the age of 16. I have always been admired by the public and that’s what makes me stand out. The confidence I have today is from my being sexy and I have a lovely and beautiful mum that I look like, so I got the beauty from her.

Even when I was in school, I have always won awards for being the sexiest. So this is something I am used to. I have also won a prize as Vanguard’s sexiest actor. And now Karis Media sexiest actor and more awards will come. Because to me, if I am to say it and I will say it again; I am Nigeria’s sexiest man”. The sexiest actor contest organised by Karis Media was a concept of Vanguard newspaper and it started in 2008 with Jim Iyke and Genevieve Nnaji winning in the male and female categories respectively.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/nigerias-sexiest-man-benson-okonkwo-boasts/
http://www./2014/09/i-am-nigerias-sxiest-man-actor-benson.html
this is what i call zeckzy grin. But i like the way he is.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by AdeniyiA(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
i think the man meant to say "sexless" undecided
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Iffffffy(f): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dis one wey no get six pack... SMH

1 Like

Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sexy?
I just remembered the saying....If you do not have anything nice to say, rather say nothing at all..End of.
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
this Ben just de find talk from my mouth sha.....sexiest ko, craziest ni...just respect ursef
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by AdeniyiA(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
i don't blame Osama ...

1 Share

Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by hollypagan: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
he no even get 3 pack talk off 6 pack
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
jenoncam: @ Jhayeahsam01 show us plz cool

am hiding if for security purpose
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by rightflank: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Even Seun had to take the censor off dick to celebrate Benson's tall dream.
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Antell95(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Big joke!
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Agozie48: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
IYANGBALI: but no go near am without lubricant o else you no go fit waka go bak home

if I hear with that his little stick can he last for one hour self
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by SoullyBaba(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Even toto long pass him prick

1 Like

Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Haryoryhemie(f): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
fulfillment2020: Babe you fine sha, is that real you?

Na me for real
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by stivin101: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
is this suppose to be a joke cos I ain't laughing. sexy my ass. sexy ko zexy no.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by destante(f): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Apart from the first pissure, the rest are eeeeew! angry
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by chiboyD: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=justuwa4]
CONTROVERSIAL and down-to-earth Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo has bagged another sexiest man award after winning the first runner-up prize of the Vanguard’s Sexiest in Nollywood 2013. The One Dollar star who is fondly called Mr Packaging by fans, took the Karis Award crown after beating fellow actors; Ken Erics, Muna Obiekwe and Walter Anga.

The actor who spoke with Weekend Groove after clinching the crown said more awards will come his way.

“Well, it’s not a new thing. I have always been sexy and I know it. I started modelling before acting. I started modelling at the age of 16. I have always been admired by the public and that’s what makes me stand out. The confidence I have today is from my being sexy and I have a lovely and beautiful mum that I look like, so I got the beauty from her.

Even when I was in school, I have always won awards for being the sexiest. So this is something I am used to. I have also won a prize as Vanguard’s sexiest actor. And now Karis Media sexiest actor and more awards will come. Because to me, if I am to say it and I will say it again; I am Nigeria’s sexiest man”. The sexiest actor contest organised by Karis Media was a concept of Vanguard newspaper and it started in 2008 with Jim Iyke and Genevieve Nnaji winning in the male and female categories respectively.

I SEE NOTHING SPECTACULAR
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

anytime I meet any girl and she see's my 16.2 inch smallpenis,she says ;I cant take this o,its too small for me" then she leaves sad

Eeyah, so u don't have a girl nau cos of ur 16.2 inches p...s Dis is interesting

1 Like

Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Gsentme(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
My guy I wonder oo, tha thing no be dick, na mkpuru aki.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by kr0ne(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
He looks so gay! lipsrsealed
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Lamour1: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
GOOD LUCK TO YOU
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by tixsonmala(f): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Exactly d size of rod I luv. Lols grin undecided
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by afamjb: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sarimah: Where is the big thing?
fine girl
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Samsonklin(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
ifyndy: coolPls dnt tel me dat his penis is located at d baack cos I can't c d MAN in him.

Its pipo like u dat will not even hesitate if he ask u out. Pipo like u wil even end up in bed wit him d same day. Den u come here to form. U are u forming for bitch? God I hate all these NL pretenders
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Samsonklin(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
ifyndy: coolPls dnt tel me dat his penis is located at d baack cos I can't c d MAN in him.

Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by penny01502: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
chimerase2: Monkey wearing jacket angry
I can see that you are very upset
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by penny01502: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Na me for real
would you mind we relate?
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by aitiola: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
sexiest poo
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by chimerase2: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
penny01502: I can see that you are very upset
very very angry

1 Like

Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Emma8043(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin
aswear this chick here get swag pass this boffalllooooooo

Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by penny01502: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Agozie48:

if I hear with that his little stick can he last for one hour self
haven't you see surprises before?
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Missmossy(f): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Such a big jokecheesy i can't fit to laugh!
Re: "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2014

abeg o.is dat suppose to be ur real gap-teeth or artificial?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Wizkid, Alex Iwobi & Models Pose In New Super Eagles Jersey / JJC Skillz 40th Birthday: Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Hubby & Stepchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.