Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Hot Money Making Job Opportunity For You These Season: Ramadan, Xmas & New Year - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hot Money Making Job Opportunity For You These Season: Ramadan, Xmas & New Year (674 Views)

Genuine Money Making Job Anybody Can Do Now / Hot Money Recovery Strategy Exposed / 20 *red Hot Money Spinning Business* That Can Make You A Millionaire By December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Money Making Job Opportunity For You These Season: Ramadan, Xmas & New Year by seun1978: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2008
ARE U LOOKING FOR HOW TO MAKE HUGE CASH IN THESE SEASONS ?
IF YES, CONGRATULATIONS! If you are among of people who intend to make this good cash before these seasons rounds off, here are packages for you.
PACKAGE ONE: The most simplest and the most laziest way to make no stop cash of capital of over N25,000 weekly as i'm doing , withjust a start up capital of N1,000 only from simple and normal but highly profitable customised sms business, especially in this season - Guaranteed.
PACKAGE TWO: This is two in one packages, it is never revealed secret of making constant minimum of $1,000 monthly from GOOGLE AD SENSE without any start up capital plus the most laziest way to start and set up A CROWD PULLING BLOG THAT EARNS YOU ATLEAST MINIMUM OF $100 DAILY and on part time basis without you spending a dime - Guaranteed.
Note: All these packages together valued N25,000 from the two most sought after world number one internet info marketers. But because of this season i will give it to you for just N2,000 ONLY. Why dragging your leg again? Better take action now before it is too late because this offer lasts for two weeks from today.
To order, pay the sum of N2,000 to :
DADA STEPHEN @ ANY UBA BRANCHA/C NO: 00690020008276
OR
DADA STEPHEN @ ANY FIRST BANK BRANCHA/C NO : 1923010062044
After payment notify me by sending details of payment to my phone number:08032446880 or via this same email address and your packages shall be delivered to u via email within 24 hours
MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IN CASE YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PACKAGE.

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Test / Vacancies At Lafarge Cement / Vacancy At Events Emporium 4 Student Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.