Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,850 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Looking For Fried Plantain Chips Suppliers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Fried Plantain Chips Suppliers (1096 Views)

How To Make 15k Daily From Plantain Chips / How You Can Make 15k Daily Producing Plantain Chips / Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Fried Plantain Chips Suppliers by wikifiki: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
A reputable fast food company in Nigeria is looking for reliable fried plantain chips suppliers.

The quantity is above 100,000 packs per month.

Your organisation is to pack the plantain chips and brand them for the fast food company.

If you have the capacity to deliver this order effectively, please call 08060482880.

Thank you.
Re: Looking For Fried Plantain Chips Suppliers by Avalani(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello,

I'm able to supply delicious and well packaged plantain chips at the quantity you require. However, I need additional information, like how you want it supplied (daily or weekly), the quality, and the planned retail price per pack in order to send you a quote.

To contact me, send email to chookzzz@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Fried Plantain Chips Suppliers by Avalani(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Also, the location(s) where the product will be delivered to e.g state, city, etc will be needed.
Re: Looking For Fried Plantain Chips Suppliers by wikifiki: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Avalani: Hello,
I'm able to supply delicious and well packaged plantain chips at the quantity you require. However, I need additional information, like how you want it supplied (daily or weekly), the quality, and the planned retail price per pack in order to send you a quote.
To contact me, send email to chookzzz@yahoo.com

Sent you a mail.
Re: Looking For Fried Plantain Chips Suppliers by Avalani(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
wikifiki:

Sent you a mail.

I just checked. Nothing yet.
Re: Looking For Fried Plantain Chips Suppliers by Avalani(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
I will send you a detailed quote as soon as possible. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

POS Installation + Barcode Scanner + Receipt Printer For Just N60,000 / What You Don't Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN Full Details) / 9 Success Habits Of Wealthy People That Cost Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.