Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? (710 Views)

See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) / Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges / Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by Inemobot(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
My 20yrs junior brother got Admission into International Aviation College, Ilorin. Since there is no money, he decided to package himself and block the governor because he is coming to our town tomorrow. Am feared and this my junior brother doesn't fear. Please tell me what to do to stop him from meeting the governor. Thank you.
Re: How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Leave him,experience will surely teach him a lesson

1 Like

Re: How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by Yungwhy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
edozie04: Leave him,experience will surely teach him a lesson

Yhu said it all bro

1 Like

Re: How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
OP, if by any chance u were once a student, please ask your school for a refund!

1 Like

Re: How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by desgiezd(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Allow him to do whatever he can, legitimately, to meet the governor, he is a human being like your younger brother and moreover, he is occupying that seat to serve the people.

1 Like

Re: How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by lekkie073(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Inemobot: My 20yrs junior brother got Admission into International Aviation College, Ilorin. Since there is no money, he decided to package himself and block the governor because he is coming to our town tomorrow. Am feared and this my junior brother doesn't fear. Please tell me what to do to stop him from meeting the governor. Thank you.
am feared? which version of English grammar is DAT? cool

1 Like

Re: How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by Inemobot(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
desgiezd: Allow him to do whatever he can, legitimately, to meet the governor, he is a human being like your younger brother and moreover, he is occupying that seat to serve the people.
desgiezd: Allow him to do whatever he can, legitimately, to meet the governor, he is a human being like your younger brother and moreover, he is occupying that seat to serve the people.
Re: How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by Inemobot(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
lekkie073: am feared? which version of English grammar is DAT? cool
Re: How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by Inemobot(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
That doesn't concern you.
Re: How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by 100Cents: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Everything is possible.

When I become governor, I will stop my convoy to greet my old friends..

1 Like

Re: How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by Unekz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
me sef tire oooooo !
me sef tire oooooo !
me sef tire oooooo !
Re: How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way? by Inemobot(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
End of discussion. My junior bros was given N5 million.

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To A National Hero - Wing Cmdr Hedima - Cramjones / Exposed!!! Tan And Its Numerous Crowd Scam!!! / Don Joins APC Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.