Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? (2189 Views)

Whose Comment Do You Long Throat For On Nairaland? / Which Nairalander Do You Like And Why? / What Is The Meaning Of This Quote On My Profile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by HFOG(f): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hmmm nice one,I also like ur monicker,ur mentions would be running haywire cheesy
As in... You sure can say that again ma'am.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
What about the sensible ones..that is d ones u compeletely agree with?
Ok now I'm gonna tag some people that have quoted me on NL to make their own contributions.
going by my logic,guess why they Quoted yougringringrin
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don showcheesy

Well,wen contributions strike d right chords,I click d "like" button.Wen they are funny too, I do same.When I need to corroborate,I quote the person.I also quote wen I see sum1 beyond redemption,I do my best to knock some sense into him/her in the most polite manner cheesy... angry

As for tagging,I'm calling in GRAND30.
Wenever I read his posts,I say to myself-"d person behind dis monicker is a man".Always making sense.smiley
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by Mention(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
HFOG:
Haha. You say your handle get as e bi.
Lol... Ah dae tell yhu... Its unique tho..
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
nickz: going by my logic,guess why they Quoted yougringringrin
Hahaha,I can't guess o,maybe u should just tell me.Though I quoted u once on a thread and told u to remind me not to be ur friend on NL,Rmbr?? grin
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: I don showcheesy

Well,wen contributions strike d right chords,I click d "like" button.Wen they are funny too, I do same.When I need to corroborate,I quote the person.I also quote wen I see sum1 beyond redemption,I do my best to knock some sense into him/her in the most polite manner cheesy... angry

As for tagging,I'm calling in GRAND30.
Wenever I read his posts,I say to myself-"d person behind dis monicker is a man".Always making sense.smiley
Wow,I really like urs.Nice one.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hahaha,I can't guess o,maybe u should just tell me.Though I quoted u once on a thread and told u to remind me not to be ur friend on NL,Rmbr?? grin
Lmao......so you are the same chick from that anger thread embarassed

wait!!!are you tryin to say you quoted me from my own logic too angry

We definitely can not have the same logic cheesy

And what kinda moniker is aridsexy
Like "no rain sexy"??
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
nickz: Lmao......so you are the same chick from that anger thread embarassed

wait!!!are you tryin to say you quoted me from my own logic too angry

We definitely can not have the same logic cheesy

And what kinda moniker is aridsexy
Like "no rain sexy"??
Ur own logic,hmmm...maybe,maybe not.Abeg leave my monicker joor,there was none again to use after I tried so many,besides its d short form of my name.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Ur own logic,hmmm...maybe,maybe not.Abeg leave my monicker joor,there was none again to use after I tried so many,besides its d short form of my name.
shocked shocked 'sexy' is in your real name!!!!

you should have called me to help you pick a moniker angry
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
nickz: shocked shocked 'sexy' is in your real name!!!!

you should have called me to help you pick a moniker angry
Lol...no nau,not d sexy part,I mean the ariD,ok go ahead and pick one for me,that is if I need to open another username tongue
HFOG,come and rescue me here o,both of us know why I need ur help.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by HFOG(f): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Lol...no nau,not d sexy part,I mean the ariD,ok go ahead and pick one for me,that is if I need to open another username tongue
who dey find my ma'am trouble for der?
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
aribeau
ariky
aridy
angry angry

is that the name of your e-bouncer sad lipsrsealed
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
nickz: aribeau
ariky
aridy
angry angry

Hehehe,"ariky" for real?Thanx,I'll pass on dt one.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by bosun11(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy : thanks for the mention,...hope you 've been good ??
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hehehe,"ariky" for real?Thanx,I'll pass on dt one.
don't worry i'll think of a better one when my brain hibernates today sad
i'm nice like that lipsrsealed
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by HFOG(f): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
nickz: aribeau
ariky
aridy
angry angry

Hello sir
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
HFOG:
Hello sir
hello ma embarassed embarassed
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
nickz: don't worry i'll think of a better one when my brain hibernates today sad
i'm nice like that lipsrsealed
Ok then,I'll be waiting.Ur nice like that huh?I also know of someone that lash and snap at people without apologizing grin
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
bosun11: AriDsexy : thanks for the mention,...hope you 've been good ??
Yes,I've been fine.I mentioned you so that u'll contribute to the thread and also tag a friend.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Ok then,I'll be waiting.Ur nice like that huh?I also know of someone that lash and snap at people without apologizing grin
i only do that when people start actin like a55es

i'm the nicest person on earth!!
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by 4words: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
I hardly comment, quote or like. So if I should comment on your post, it is a privilege and if I like you comment/post which is rare then you must have struck the right cord.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2014
nickz: i only do that when people start actin like a55es

i'm the nicest person on earth!!

Ok boss,noted.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 12:48am On Sep 20, 2014
4words: I hardly comment, quote or like. So if I should comment on your post, it is a privilege and if I like you comment/post which is rare then you must have struck the right cord.
Hmmm 4words,so I should be happy u commented on mine?I guess I struck the right cord then smiley
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by matrixx(m): 1:05am On Sep 21, 2014
For me, i only 'like' a comment if it has addressed a very important issue. I could comment too if very necessary but mostly i just watch closely from the sidelines.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 1:54am On Sep 21, 2014
AriDsexy:
Ok boss,noted.
yay!!!!!! I'm a boss cool grin grin

You're welcome cry
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 3:25am On Sep 21, 2014
nickz: yay!!!!!! I'm a boss cool grin grin

You're welcome cry
Hmmmm,what's with the tears??
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 3:35am On Sep 21, 2014
matrixx: For me, i only 'like' a comment if it has addressed a very important issue. I could comment too if very necessary but mostly i just watch closely from the sidelines.
Well,I also do that too,that is watching from the sidelines,but trust me,the're some comment u just can't ignore,like some comments I read this night on just a particular thread,smh,let me not go further abeg.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hmmmm,what's with the tears??
my reflex when People call me boss lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prepare An Easy Creamy Rice Pudding / Indian Nationals To Take Over Nigerian Telecom Jobs / Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.