Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Help Put Many Post On My Blogger Homepage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Put Many Post On My Blogger Homepage (591 Views)

How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage / How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com / The Million Dollar Homepage idea, by Alex Tew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Put Many Post On My Blogger Homepage by samuelson06(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello Nlers, pls how do I make post appear on my blog like what is found at lindaikeji..com? So many post on the frontpage.
Re: Help Put Many Post On My Blogger Homepage by samuelson06(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Huh undecided 30 views, no response? God! Where are the bloggers? Or is my question too hard or not making sense at all? Oga Seun, help me nah. Your boys are avoiding the thread like plague embarassed
Re: Help Put Many Post On My Blogger Homepage by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2014
samuelson06: Hello Nlers, pls how do I make post appear on my blog like what is found at lindaikeji..com? So many post on the frontpage.
Go to settings of your blogger dashboard and click on post and comments you will then set the number of post You want to appear on the homepage, I set mine to 10 only cus I don't want too many posts on the homepage see it www.jayboss..com
Re: Help Put Many Post On My Blogger Homepage by samuelson06(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
jaybossYBNL: Go to settings of your blogger dashboard and click on post and comments you will then set the number of post You want to appear on the homepage, I set mine to 10 only cus I don't want too many posts on the homepage see it www.jayboss..com

Thanks bro. Would give a try.
Re: Help Put Many Post On My Blogger Homepage by bedfordng(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
jaybossYBNL: Go to settings of your blogger dashboard and click on post and comments you will then set the number of post You want to appear on the homepage, I set mine to 10 only cus I don't want too many posts on the homepage see it www.jayboss..com
just on point.more over,try to limit the number of post on homepage if you know you have too much images appearing on the post and banners to avoid site load speed(slow)
Re: Help Put Many Post On My Blogger Homepage by samuelson06(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
bedfordng: just on point.more over,try to limit the number of post on homepage if you know you have too much images appearing on the post and banners to avoid site load speed(slow)

Yea. Thanks. So how do put borders around those images?
Re: Help Put Many Post On My Blogger Homepage by jaribhai: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
samuelson06: Hello Nlers, pls how do I make post appear on my blog like what is found at lindaikeji..com? So many post on the frontpage.

Here is the method of changing number of blogger posts on homepage.

(1) (Reply)

My Amazon Affiliate Store / Help On Google Addwords. / Become A Competent Content Web Developer Without Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.