Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any (672 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Obasanjo Refuses To Support Jonathan For Reelection / Where Are Jonathan's 1600 Buses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by egift(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
What unique ideas do Jonathan has that is making him consider a re-election? Something that is important that he needs another 4 years to execute. Where has such Idea been that in the last 4 years he could not get them done?

1 Like

Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by kwanKwasiyya(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Keep deceiveing Nigerians and keep looting there treasury

1 Like

Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Loot the treasury....promote more corrupt allies....ruin all sectors....promotion of oil bunkery....making shekau a minister....etc

1 Like

Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by egift(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
TribalEAST: Loot the treasury....promote more corrupt allies....ruin all sectors....promotion of oil bunkery....making shekau a minister....etc

I think we may also add illegal arms smuggling and perpetual darkness.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
He has nothing.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by GowonAbacha: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
If the dude dare tries to promise more security form terrorism, then he should be ready to receive a baptism of fire.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by nigerianvenom(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift:

the question should be,"what is buhari looking for in a democratical setting again"?

why is he so bent on ruling nigerians again?
must he cry to be beg for vote?

if he was that good,why wasnt he elected in 2003 and 2007?

what didnt he achieved between 83 and 85 that he wants to achieve in 2015 which by then will be 30 after he left office unceremoniously?
those are the few questions u should be asking

2 Likes

Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Won't that be contained in his manefesto when he declares?

The President of a country seeking a re-election also has a live job and need to run the country

He does not have the luxury of campaigning as early as other candidates

By the way Buhari has been running in the last 3 elections and I still don't know what his economic views are!

1 Like

Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by Mogidi: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
You don't want GEJ to continue with transformation but you want a return to the 70s and 80s under Buhari.

Allowing every egoat to start a thread is disheartening, I propose we do psychological evaluation before some people are allowed to open threads.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by gramci: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
A Valentine to remember. bloody Janjawe3ds!

1 Like

Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by mrofficial(m): 2:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Mogidi: You don't want GEJ to continue with transformation but you want a return to the 70s and 80s under Buhari.

Allowing every egoat to start a thread is disheartening, I propose we do psychological evaluation before some people are allowed to open threads.

You this Mogidi again.

That's some simple questions asked by egift which you turned the other way round and resorted into insult.

Rather, you should question the party you love if GEJ the Retardeen is the best man to contest. Can't the party have someone capable, intelligent and trustworthy contest under PDP? GEJ will only lead this country to more disasters if he wins the forth coming election. I just hope it doesn't happen.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by Ngwakwe: 3:29am On Sep 20, 2014
GEJ is spiritual to those who are blinded by malicious resentment and insatiable political interests hence no need discussing them.

I pray Nairaland survives after 14th February, 2014 when the sacrifices made to appease the treacherous opposition would have come to an end.

Threat upon threat won't stop GEJ re-election as I prepare to launch operation retain Jonathan till 2019 on Nairaland.

#retainGEJtill2019
Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by Vikky014(f): 4:13am On Sep 20, 2014
op u hv ur voters card so y r u worried?vote out gej.i will vote for gej
Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by fitzmayowa: 5:08am On Sep 20, 2014
egift:

Its not too late to contest for the presidential elections...since you are better than our "clueless" leader...SMH for some APC peeps
Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2014
To finish north east cool
Re: What Are Jonathan's New Ideas For Reelection? Post Any by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Egift hahahahaa let us all be fair to Jonathan. He has NO Brain!!!
Pls let him run and be humiliated from office grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Journalist Missing After Appointment With Niger StateOfficials / How Abubarka Shekau Was Killed / 3 PDP Governors May Be Absent At TAN North West Rally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.