Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days (31784 Views)

Lagos Assembly Orders Relocation Of Mile 12 And Owode Markets / Top 20 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by BlackTechnology: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
PetroDolla3: what name do you give to a country where nothing works? grin grin grin

A true Ghanaian is Nkrumah in thinking

You are not a Ghanaian
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by PrettyPrisca(f): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
OXYGENO1: What's xenophobic about this? Every country has its rules and regulations so why will you people choose to do what u think pleases you in a foreign country? Comply with the rules and regulations and that has become a problem. You think Ghana is as useless as nigeria.Mumu.
.....dear oxygen ur thinking faculty is faulty seriously what's d mumu stuff all about?that's my opinion must u resort to bullyin?guess ur fada na Ghanian....or a deported Ghana must go.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by BlackTechnology: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
PetroDolla3: Former aviation minister femi fani-Kayode described nigeria as a federal republic of shattered dreams, plaqued by blood-sucking demons- grin

Ghanaian wannabe
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by kemdee1: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
So much bitterness and total hatred on both sides to achieve what really?
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by atlwireles: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I understand strikes happens but Nigerian government should be held responsible. That's why I believe all these entities should be given to private companies within the country. I hate when government owns things in any grown.

I just wanted the point made clearly, that Nigeria did not decide to cause Ghana harm. The last 3 days have been very difficult for us too. The Oil and gas Union mafias are too powerful in this country. Open your mouth and use the word privatization and we will be in darkness, with no petrol for another 30 days. NUPENG operates in a the different world. God will save us from them.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by PetroDolla3: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by BlackTechnology: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
JiggamanGh:
They are our biggest ally and brother, Ghana and Nigeria history goes back 100s of years. We are both competitors, that's why we bump heads so much.
I must say I have love for Nigerians.

A true Ghanaian has spoken Nigerians ignore the fake ones like petrodolla3
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I fully understand what you are saying. There's a reason why Ghana is considered as the beacon of hope for africa. We shouldn't return their wrong with wrong. We should always do what is right for Ghana and Ghanains first but we should also be fair to our brothers.

No matter how much we fight and argue Nigeria remains our biggest ally and friend in west Africa and I believe if we put the pettiness away both countries can do something great.
thats very true but traders in ghana are agitating. And the law that foreigners werent allowed to do petty trading in ghana was there already but it wasnt enforced but ghanaians want it enforced now and it doesnt apply to nigerians alone, chinese etc are affected too.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by JiggamanGh: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
himkers: Gaynians and their jealousy.... They should better find ways to better their economy instead of hating on Nigerians who are way better than them in all aspects. The economy of zamfara state (in Nigeria) is way stronger and better than the economy of the whole Gayna; so I see no reason why they won't hate.

I even heard that their finance and commerce ministries are manned by secondary school dropouts

Where in the article does it singled out nigerians. Of course nigerians are going to be affected the most because there are more nigerians in Ghana than any other nationals.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Afroconnect: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ghana dey worship white tourists,a booming prostitution tourism,especially for white gays dey boom there wella,the Government knows but looks away cos the poor Ghanian economy looks the foreign exchange.

Ghanians are poor,so poor that when you visit they offer you no drink-men if not for tourism,Nigerian gas and Nigerians and our students taking money there,living and spending there that country will solely depend On aid.

Visit Ghana and you will understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by PetroDolla3: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Ghanaian wannabe
Ghanaian wannabe? wo ye kwasia paaaaaaaaaa. aboa bi ba grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by BlackTechnology: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by JiggamanGh: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: thats very true but traders in ghana are agitating. And the law that foreigners werent allowed to do petty trading in ghana was there already but it wasnt enforced but ghanaians want it enforced now and it doesnt apply to nigerians alone, chinese etc are affected too.

Yup, all nationals are affected but our brothers from the east believe everything Ghana does revolve around them but they failed to understand Ghana's government first priority is citizens of Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Another fake Ghanaian on rampage
hahahaha u dont say ! What do u know about ghana?
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
nigerians are the most ugly scariest fools ever to exist.

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by BlackTechnology: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
PetroDolla3: Ghanaian wannabe? wo ye kwasia paaaaaaaaaa. aboa bi ba grin grin grin

Fake Ghanaian go and sleep

A true Ghanaian is NKRUMAH in thinking
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by PetroDolla3: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: thats very true but traders in ghana are agitating. And the law that foreigners werent allowed to do petty trading in ghana was there already but it wasnt enforced but ghanaians want it enforced now and it doesnt apply to nigerians alone, chinese etc are affected too.
that is the point. the applies to all foreigners in Ghana yet these apes always want to make it look as if they are being targeted! Me I want to see them leave asap! at least just to see whether the Ghanaian economy will collapse as their foolish country men often say grin grin grin hahahahahahah shitnigeria must go grin nothing spoil grin grin

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Fake man claiming Ghana citizenship
Stop being a fool.The fact that u were born a nigerian makes u foolish enough.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
PetroDolla3: [s]Former aviation minister femi fani-Kayode described nigeria as a federal republic of shattered dreams, plaqued by blood-sucking demons[/s]- grin

UNITED NATIONS PRESIDENT BA KI MOON BEGS WORLD LEADERS TO INVEST IN PORTABLE WATER IN GHANA TO HELP FIGHT CHOLERA AND DYSENTRY RAMPAGING THE WEST AFRICAN COUNTRY

SURE SUCKS TO BE GAYNIAN grin grin grin

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
PrettyPrisca: .....dear oxygen ur thinking faculty is faulty seriously what's d mumu stuff all about?that's my opinion must u resort to bullyin?guess ur fada na Ghanian....or a deported Ghana must go.
Tell your boko to stop killing innocent people. You people are sooo foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by BlackTechnology: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: hahahaha u dont say ! What do u know about ghana?
OXYGENO1: Stop being a fool.The fact that u were born a nigerian makes u foolish enough.
PetroDolla3: that is the point. the applies to all foreigners in Ghana yet these apes always want to make it look as if they are being targeted! Me I want to see them leave asap! at least just to see whether the Ghanaian economy will collapse as their foolish country men often say grin grin grin hahahahahahah shitnigeria must go grin nothing spoil grin grin

Fake Ghanaians talking

JiggamanGh:
They are our biggest ally and brother, Ghana and Nigeria history goes back 100s of years. We are both competitors, that's why we bump heads so much.
I must say I have love for Nigerians.

True Ghanaian has spoken
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by JiggamanGh: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
atlwireles:

I just wanted the point made clearly, that Nigeria did not decide to cause Ghana harm. The last 3 days have been very difficult for us too. The Oil and gas Union mafias are too powerful in this country. Open your mouth and use the word privatization and we will be in darkness, with no petrol for another 30 days. NUPENG operates in a the different world. God will save us from them.

I know governments in Africa do more harm than good. We must learn how to organize ourselves better and protest peacefully and make sure our voices are heard. We shouldn't be easily sway by those smooth talking politicians.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by PetroDolla3: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
BlackTechnology:

A true Ghanaian is NKRUMAH in thinking
you are a foooool. you sound ludicrously stupid grin pan africanism died long time ago, magg0t! fuelish shitnigerian go and eat human flesh and fvck your ashewo women. fvck you and your entire generation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: STOP DISGRACING GHANA

MUUUUUUUUUMUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by BlackTechnology: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
PetroDolla3: you are a foooool. you sound ludicrously stupid grin pan africanism died long time ago, magg0t! fuelish shitnigerian go and eat human flesh and fvck your ashewo women. fvck you and your entire generation grin grin grin

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Qelvin(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol they wouldn't even dare it if they had such opportunity staring them right in the face, I understand the " Ghana must go" stigma is still plaguing our vertically challenged swarthy "bredas" but abeg,they will need to do more than stooping low to conquer...we sponsor a fair share of their economy including their football local league...if nah lie I dey talk ask Glo or Adenuga cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by BlackTechnology: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I know governments in Africa do more harm than good. We must learn how to organize ourselves better and protest peacefully and make sure our voices are heard. We shouldn't be easily sway by those smooth talking politicians.

A true Ghanaian has spoken Nigerians ignore the fake Ghanaians
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by mrham03(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Yup, all nationals are affected but our brothers from the east believe everything Ghana does revolve around them but they failed to understand Ghana's government first priority is citizens of Ghana.
u know sometimes am even confused myself. We ghanaians are generous and loving people, because of this nature we tend to help and we neglect ourselves but its time we started putting ourselves first

3 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by Qelvin(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: u know sometimes am even confused myself. We ghanaians are generous and loving people, because of this nature we tend to help and we neglect ourselves but its time we started putting ourselves first
ghanaians suffer from low self esteem,it reflects in how they think.
Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by OXYGENO1: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stupid stinking ugly nigerians.Which country is more useless than nigeria. All citizens are fools and stupid.
Their ugly scary faces like gorillas.USELESS FOOLS

3 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by PetroDolla3: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-YxcPACjX-wI/UzvEU-wtXoI/AAAAAAAAzkA/QtJ7mju_Kqc/s1600/boy.jpg[/img]

grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days by diablos: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
PetroDolla3: you are a foooool. you sound ludicrously stupid grin pan africanism died long time ago, magg0t! fuelish shitgaynain go and eat human flesh and fvck our ashewo women. fvck me and our entire generation grin grin grin

WITCHRAFT IN GHANA

Shock in Ghana over gruesome death of 'witch'
map Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

'Ritual killing' rescue in Ghana
Is witchcraft alive in Africa?
There has been widespread shock in Ghana over the death of a 72-year-old woman accused of being a witch.

The woman, who lived in the port city of Tema, near Accra, was allegedly set on fire by a group of five adults, one of whom is believed to be a pastor.

The suspects say her death was an accident, and deny committing any crime.

The BBC's David Amanor in Accra says belief in witches is common among both educated and uneducated Ghanaians.

Three women and two men have been arrested, aged between 37 and 55.

Police say the suspects tortured the woman, Ama Hemmah, until she confessed to being a witch, before dousing her with kerosene and setting her on fire.

She died from her injuries the following day.

According to reports, the suspects say that they poured anointing oil on the woman which caught fire as they were trying to drive out an evil spirit.

Our correspondent says newspaper pictures showing the woman's injuries have caused revulsion in Ghana, and the incident has been condemned by human rights and women's activists.

Our correspondent says there have been other cases of violence against women accused of being witches, and a government-backed commission has urged religious and civil society groups to help tackle the problem.

More on This Story

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDIQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld-africa-11848536&ei=XqwaVLCfJurLsATIp4DYDw&usg=AFQjCNF1jevq8HgquNKVPpI6GTzDONiChg&sig2=V-05fBEOKlmEge3IIQv1Sg&bvm=bv.75097201,d.cWc

PETRO-DULLARD...HELP ME SAY HI TO UR PARENTS IN SH.IT-GAYNA grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! / Adire Mall, Abeokuta, Ogun State Set For Commissioning (Photos) / Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.