Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. (854 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. by ikaboy: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Just watched the Fash visit to to first consultant on Channels TV. I was overwhelmed with the show of solidarity, love and support being shown to the hospital. The height of it is the promise made by Fashola to help the hospital in replacing some of the equipment they had to discard. At times i wonder if this man endowed with such administrative acumen is actually from this side of the world.

God Bless you, Fashola!

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. by focus7: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fashola is a real leader with heart, my respect.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. by MyIncorp: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gov Fashola is a rare example of how a government official should run a public office, esp as a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. by aderonila18: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
He is such a compassionate and proactive leader. That is why is anyone says Tinubu wants to impose someone on Lagos, I say let him. He delivers performers

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. by Mogidi: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Name one politician who hate photo op?

Nigeria remains the only place on earth where individuals are praised for doing a job they're paid to do.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. by ikaboy: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
No doubt about that. That does not stop us from applauding good governance.
Mogidi:

Name one politician who hate a photo op?

Nigeria remains the only place on earth where individuals are praised for doing a job they're paid to do.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. by omenka(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fashola, you've done very well and have shown rare courage, but I nor go lie oo, if I for dey lagos, nothing go make me waka enter dat hospital for the next five years!! Na my own Ebola quarantine and sterilisation period be dat oo.

Nor vex sir.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. by focus7: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mogidi:

Name one politician who hate a photo op?

which will u have preferred? This type of leadership or the one that dare not visit Chibok to sympathise with them for the lost of their daughters and will even be asking "where is Gwoza self". Decide u enemy of good things.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. by oduastates: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Meanwhile, a drunkard remains under lock and keys at the Rock .
The coward fears for his life.
Re: Gov. Fashola Visit First Consultant Hospital, Urging Patients To Do Same. by arresa: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
oduastates: Meanwhile, a drunkard remains under lock and keys at the Rock .
The coward fears for his life.

The same weak and incompetent joker hiding behind Fashola like scared mumu JJC at the Dana plane crash site...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recent Revelations And Bh's Defeat. / Latest From Ado Ekitti / 2015: God Has Already Chosen Our Leaders - Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.