Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) (1923 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by JDelight(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
this was our IPad/IPhone 6 then which we use to write, fight and play. And we call it slate.
Did you use it?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by belamour(m): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
hmmm
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by gede7744(f): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
sure. it was fun. l wish kids of nowadays can ve it for fun and remembrance purpose

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Then, A teacher wiil ask the class to sing " olodo rabata" for any student that got his or her sum wrong. The song goes thus:
Olodo rabata
Oju eja loo moo je
Onilo paper, sileti loo maa lo
Oremi kilo gba?
Odo oloju eja
Sioooorrrrr!!!
TRANSLATION
Dull student
Its only fish eyes u know how to eat
U will never use paper unless slate
My friend what do u score
Zero,,,,
Shame!!!!!
We also believed that whenever a child eat the eyes of a fish his/her brain will be dull
But, nowadays even the dullest child uses paper/book and not slate gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by merieam16(f): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2014
Yea rili nice den,I used it in my nursery classes

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by JDelight(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Then, A teacher wiil ask the class to sing " olodo rabata" for any student that got his or her sum wrong. The song goes thus:
Olodo rabata
Oju eja loo moo je
Oremi kilo gba?
Odo oloju eja
Sioooorrrrr!!!
TRANSLATION
Dull student
Zero,,,,
Shame!!!!!
We also believed that whenever a child eat the eyes of a fish his/her brain will be dull
Wow beautiful.

During my secon school days, if u late to school o boy d senior (ss3 students) will flog nonsense out of u or they will draw car on de board and ask u to push it forward even the senior will ask u to go and buy rice and ice water or kwilikwili and bring change without giving u any money lol but now if any ss3 students dere beat any junior students d teacher will beat nonsense out of u...... mehn seriously things have really change.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by WINDSOW(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2014
merieam16: Yea rili nice den,I used it in my nursery classes
There was noting like nursery then wen slate was being used.
Meream,U can lie o
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by merieam16(f): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2014
WINDSOW: There was noting like nursery then wen slate was being used.
Meream,U can lie o
grin u wan finish me wif lafta here nd who told u der wz no nursery classes in 1992?
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by JDelight(m): 12:42am On Sep 20, 2014
WINDSOW: There was noting like nursery then wen slate was being used.
Meream,U can lie o

No! Meream is right there was nursery, u go to nursery first which is mostly privates b4 primary 1.
And I remeber very well den wen my mum took me to the school were I intend to start primary 1, the teachers ask me to cross my right hand tru ma head to my ear, meanin if my hand can turch ma ear I will b admited to pry1 but my hand didtnt get to ma ear cus I was some how short den with a big head and short hand lol nor laff me ooh am a big boy now but all the same thank God that we are alif to share de exp.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by WINDSOW(m): 12:50am On Sep 20, 2014
merieam16: grin u wan finish me wif lafta here nd who told u der wz no nursery classes in 1992?
Alryte my error.There was.I attended Govt. School.
I rephrase my first comment on u.
Meream,U can true o.‎​=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa!
By †ђξ way,U should be sleeping by now.#BedTime!!!
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 20, 2014
Anybody who claims to use this,must be Wole Soyinka's age mate.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Ezyp(m): 5:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Back in the days iPad
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by christejames(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2014
School sweet then die mehn!!!! Mine was even stones, i had to pick some pebbles that i would use as calculator in school. Owing that Ipad (as u called it) then was a privilege. *nostalgic feeling*

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Okokoro(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2014
ooh the olden days, when we dont use to wear sandal .

ps- Lolaabokoku , will you be Chief Mrs Okokoro 1 of nairaland ?? grin your lips is jiging my whole body..
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Okokoro(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2014
Yomieluv: Anybody who claims to use this,must be Wole Soyinka's age mate.
my son' i use this in 1972
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by JDelight(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2014
Yomieluv: Anybody who claims to use this,must be Wole Soyinka's age mate.

No u are wrong baba........... even Wole Soyinka is older dan ma oldboy but i use it in my primary 1 to 1st term in pry 2 be4 i started using pencil and note book, and i remember very well den my islate was made by ma grandpa which i do carry in ma head cus e heavy die.

Ok check dis pics lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Okokoro: ooh the olden days, when we dont use to wear sandal .

ps- Lolaabokoku , will you be Chief Mrs Okokoro 1 of nairaland ?? grin your lips is jiging my whole body..
is that a question, request or proposal?
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Okokoro(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2014
Lolaabokoku: is that a question, request or proposal?
she talked to me!! guys !! see !! she mention me !! my body is shaking jigi jigi .. ooh i foretell a good day today. lux soap!! you have done it again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Okokoro: she talked to me!! guys !! see !! she mention me !! my body is shaking jigi jigi .. ooh i foretell a good day today. lux soap!! you have done it again cheesy
pele tie
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by iamsegsy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
cheesy na iPad sure pass nw......if u tell any kid to use dis now am sure dat kid will throw it back at u grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by bullyman36(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Then, A teacher wiil ask the class to sing " olodo rabata" for any student that got his or her sum wrong. The song goes thus:
Olodo rabata
Oju eja loo moo je
Oremi kilo gba?
Odo oloju eja
Sioooorrrrr!!!
TRANSLATION
Dull student
Zero,,,,
Shame!!!!!
They've sang it for you so many times to the extent you can still remember every line grin I can feel your pain back then grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by JDelight(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
bullyman36:
They've sang it for you so many times to the extent you can still remember every line grin I can feel your pain back then grin
With ur user name I understand.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Okokoro(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lolaabokoku: pele tie
mi o gbo . infact, a chorom ya ..... i have spread our bed .. oya come ' lemme show you why they call man cutlass grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
bullyman36:
I wanted to reply u not until I saw ur moniker now I knew better grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by merieam16(f): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
WINDSOW: Alryte my error.There was.I attended Govt. School.
I rephrase my first comment on u.
Meream,U can true o.‎​=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa!
By †ђξ way,U should be sleeping by now.#BedTime!!!
lol
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by OCTAVO: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oh yeah. I remember. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship / Help! All The Subject In Waec Result Is 'held' / So Sad... Neco Delays Uploading Of Released Ssce June/july 2015 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.