Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

The Best Playstation Games Of 2014 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best Playstation Games Of 2014 (1540 Views)

Playstation Games Competition / Top 10 Must Play Playstation Games / Get Free Playstation Games For Ur Computer Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Playstation Games Of 2014 by OwillyOscar(m): 3:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Madden 15
You can always tell the fall games blitz is about to begin when Madden hits stores, and this year’s edition gets the season off to a good start. Madden 15 keeps the series going on its upward trend, improving on last year’s gains in the offensive and defensive departments, as well as physics and play calling. The core Franchise Mode is still demanding, as is the fantasy football-esque Ultimate Team, and it’s all backed up by an impressive collection of analytical data.

Obviously it helps that the firmly established franchise has never looked better. After a gradual step forward during the PS4/Xbox One launch, you can see the difference this year, not just in graphics, but in overall presentation, making all the updates easy to grasp. Despite being the only NFL game in town, Madden isn’t resting on its laurels.
- See more at: http://trendymediablog.com/2014/09/the-best-playstation-games-of-2014/

Re: The Best Playstation Games Of 2014 by MykLANNY(m): 4:03am On Sep 20, 2014
The last of us.... Just makes me think about the synagouge saga
Re: The Best Playstation Games Of 2014 by MykLANNY(m): 4:04am On Sep 20, 2014
The last of us. Just makes me think about the synagouge saga.
Re: The Best Playstation Games Of 2014 by OwillyOscar(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2014
I don't get you, please can you explain further?
MykLANNY: The last of us. Just makes me think about the synagouge saga.
Re: The Best Playstation Games Of 2014 by 04kaa: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Add me on PS4 my psn is BolajiFlowshow
Ps4 users only..,

(1) (Reply)

God Of War Ragnarok Available For Low Firmware / PSP Games / Which Game Do U Think Is The Highest Megabyte Game For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.