Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

New Tecno A7 Specifications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Tecno A7 Specifications (40414 Views)

Nairalander's Samsung A7 Review For Samsung Lovers / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Tecno A7 Specifications by xaliujokes(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2014
TECNO A7 Spec
I just got one for myself and for my girlfriend. Tecno has really done great on this , i usually call it Tecno iPhone. so guys whats your review? i guess Tecno was very mad when they manufactured this device.and i think with the specifications below you would be able to tesfity that this one is realy onpoint. when i saw this i was so horified i could not believed it. ........

Camera resolution

16MP Rear Camera, 8MP front Camera
Flash

Rear Camera( Dual Flash), Front camera LED flash
Processor

2.0GHz Octa-core(cool Cortex-A7
Screen

5.2" Super AMOLED Full HD Screen with Gorilla Glass
Back Cover

Leather grain textured
Keyboard

TouchScreen
OS version

Android 4.4.2
OS Name

read more from source http://www.xaliuarena.com/2014/09/new-tecno-a7-specifications.html

or write a post for Tecno here http://www.xaliuarena.com/p/write-for-us.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by jamilkb(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2014
Stupid tecno... when are they going to release a phone with LTE network? all their phones are 3G(s)..

2 Likes

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Cool specs.
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2014
jamilkb: Stupid tecno... when are they going to release a phone with LTE network? all their phones are 3G(s)..
seriously y dont you tell me 2 carriers in nigeria who supports 4g

10 Likes

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
jamilkb: Stupid tecno... when are they going to release a phone with LTE network? all their phones are 3G(s)..
Do you have 4 LTE in Nigeria? which gsm or cdma runs it?
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tecno, your time has passed.

There is a new kid on the block called INFINIX
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by gr8femfred: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
How much in naira pls?
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Kk4(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
oga calm down tunu. Our 3G network never strong well you dey find LTE.

7 Likes

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by blackiridis(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Whats the price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Kessleek(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Guy warin day do you now post full specs for here make we know wasup. If i click that link make my finger twist.

1 Like

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by MykLANNY(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Eheeeenn.. I never knew.. So wats special about the phone? Opens eyes in anticipation
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by xaliujokes(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
the price in naira is 56k... you can compare tecno with infinix tecno is far better than them

1 Like

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by xaliujokes(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2014

what do you LTE for when Naija Netwks still trying to get H+ 3g
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by funkdr(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
xaliujokes:

what do you LTE for when Naija Netwks still trying to get H+ 3g
d 4G i see on my phone with etisalat is it different?.
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by nani667: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
funkdr: d 4G i see on my phone with etisalat is it different?.

That 4G is actually 3G, no network operator has 4G network in Nigeria... I'm sure you've never seen 3G on that phone, that's cos it'll only show you either 4G or Edge.... And that 4G will only show when you're in an area with 3G... So don't be deceived, as long as you're in Nigeria that 4G you see on your phone is 3G....✔

4 Likes

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
nani667:

That 4G is actually 3G, no network operator has 4G network in Nigeria... I'm sure you've never seen 3G on that phone, that's cos it'll only show you either 4G or Edge.... And that 4G will only show when you're in an area with 3G... So don't be deceived, as long as you're in Nigeria that 4G you see on your phone is 3G....✔

That 4G is actually wimax (Google it) not 3G, but the fact remains, the real 4G that's LTE is not available in Nigeria yet by any of our normal network providers.
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by funkdr(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
nani667: i see 3G,3G+ and 4G...maybe its an error, but it works very well.

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by valey1: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Some nice phones you'll like are available. Click here to see their pictures and prices. Free home delivery and you Pay on delivery
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Babanhajiya(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
xaliujokes: the price in naira is 56k... you can compare tecno with infinix tecno is far better than them
56k When will Tecno learn their lesson? A quick glance at Naira land phone section will tell you that Tecno is in a big trouble, simply because of their pricing policy. The major players now are Gionee, Infinix and innjoo.
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by rman: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Techno IPhone is your post put me off. I hate imitations angry

1 Like

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tecno iPhone. Always imitating. loool
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Demmzy15(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abeg who knows a link or site in which I can download FREE modern combat 5 apk+data. Most site I enter ask for $6.99 for download!!!
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
iyke926: Cool specs.
Hi Iyke! smiley
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Kamaye(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Demmzy15: Abeg who knows a link or site in which I can download FREE modern combat 5 apk+data. Most site I enter ask for $6.99 for download!!!
Use torrent sites to download it. Download kickass torrent downloader on your phone and search for your desired game through the app.
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yields:
Hi Iyke! smiley
Oh Lord... you are back. Welcome... I miss you and your intelligible comments. smiley

1 Like

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by mikron(m): 1:11am On Sep 22, 2014
is this not phantom Z? the latest flagship tecno phone? is the tecno A7 diffrent from the phantom Z? the pictures look alike
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 22, 2014
trishguy: seriously y dont you tell me 2 carriers in nigeria who supports 4g
is nigeria the only place in the world?

1 Like

Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Demmzy15(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2014
Kamaye: Use torrent sites to download it. Download kickass torrent downloader on your phone and search for your desired game through the app.

Thanks bro, but my fone isn't rooted!! But please if you have any other way, can you help?
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by damcqute(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2014
mikron: is this not phantom Z? the latest flagship tecno phone? is the tecno A7 diffrent from the phantom Z? the pictures look alike

It is the same thing.
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by damcqute(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2014
i complained about the price too although it has dropped a bit. but the specs seem cool.
you can get yours here for 55k. Pay on delivery.
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by encryptjay(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Demmzy15:

Thanks bro, but my fone isn't rooted!! But please if you have any other way, can you help?
you don't need to be rooted to use a torrent app. Ttorrent is also good.
Re: New Tecno A7 Specifications by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 23, 2014
iyke926:
Oh Lord... you are back. Welcome... I miss you and your intelligible comments. sad
Thanks, aw, you're so sweet, Iyke.

I've missed you too :[. How are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.