Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,486 members, 7,861,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

"Move In"- Justin Bieber Tells Selena Gomez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Move In"- Justin Bieber Tells Selena Gomez (1251 Views)

Selena Gomez Nu*de Cell Phone Pics Leaked? [SEE PICS] / Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom / Photos: Selena Gomez Exposes Her Derriere In Very Short Cut-offs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Move In"- Justin Bieber Tells Selena Gomez by liftnaija: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Justin Bieber is now keen to take their relationship to the next level by asking Selena Gomez to live in his Los Angeles pad with him.
Justin Bieber recently rekindled his on/off relationship with actress, Selena Gomezand is now keen to take their relationship to the next level by asking her to live in his Los Angeles pad with him.
A source told the HollywoodLife.com: ‘Selena and Justin are a hundredpercent together right now, he’s asked her to move in with him and she couldn’t be happier. She’s still being cautious, she’s not going to give up her place, that way if anything goes wrong or if she decides she needs some space, she’ll have her own spot to go to. But, officially she’s going to be living with him. It’s a huge step.’
The couple first started dating in 2010 and broke up in 2012, but sparked rumours early last year that they had reunited, before Selena, 22, confirmed she was still single in November 2013.
However, the pair appeared to have struck up their turbulent relationship once more in January this year, before splitting in April over Justin’s alleged flirtatious antics with reality 17-year old TV star, KylieJenner at theCoachellaValley Music and Arts Festival in California.
Since then, Justin has been pulling out all of the stops to try and win back the‘Spring Breakers’star and even took her horse-back riding in Canada last month.
It appears Justin’s gestures worked on the brunette beauty as he confirmed during a deposition last week that they were giving their relationship another go.http://dorovibes..com/2014/09/move-in-justin-bieber-tells-selena-gomez.html
Re: "Move In"- Justin Bieber Tells Selena Gomez by Jeezbaby(f): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Happy for them and pray they won't break-up again.
Re: "Move In"- Justin Bieber Tells Selena Gomez by kunletune: 3:09am On Oct 01, 2014
Guys in the house, I Applied for my trv early this month, i paid first semester tuition fee which was $5100 the school is Vancouver Island University for undergraduate. I have been worried a little, i submitted all the documents requested and my mum was my sponsor. My fear is that in my travel History i over stayed in South Africa and i hope this won't affect the issuance of my TRV. i just pray ooooooooooooo..
Re: "Move In"- Justin Bieber Tells Selena Gomez by amakufrancis(m): 5:24am On Oct 01, 2014
y the girl frown naw?

(1) (Reply)

Sexy! Kim Kardashian Flaunts Bare Back For Date With Kanye(photos) / See Youtube's Top 10 Most Watched Nigerian Videos! / Patoranking Signs For The World's Largest Reggae Music Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.