Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder (4732 Views)

LWKMD:- Davido Blast Nigerian MTV Base OAP, Ehiz (see What Happened) / Grammatical Error That May Ruin 9ICE Political Ambition / Davido Commits Grammatical Blunder On Instagram. [must See] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Neldrizzy(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Loll... No one is above mistake tho!! Davido Was trying to make jest of Mc Galaxy, not knowing he’s making jest of himself. See what he posted on Instagram.
“They already know not to try this shit with HKN!!! Lmao wish we was there for @mcgalaxy01… u know we got u!!! lmao”

1 Like

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by dapsoneh: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Even u urseff just made a mistake, ther is nothn like bein 'above mistake'.. The right word shld av been 'error free'.. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by falcon01: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2014
dapsoneh: Even u urseff just made a mistake, ther is nothn like bein 'above mistake'.. The right word shld av been 'error free'.. angry
you made a mistake too what is you yourself..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Edwinmason(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2014
falcon01: you made a mistake too what is you yourself..
dapsoneh: Even u urseff just made a mistake, ther is nothn like bein 'above mistake'.. The right word shld av been 'error free'.. angry
this is what i call mouth for mouth.everybody day match line

7 Likes

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Charlotte323(f): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2014
kwaaaaak

1 Like

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Neldrizzy(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2014
Loll!!
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by falcon01: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2014
Charlotte323: kwaaaaak
weetin?
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Charlotte323(f): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin
falcon01: weetin?
nothing hey dnt mind me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by falcon01: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Charlotte323: grin nothing hey dnt mind me
no me i mind you
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Tekzyflex(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nigerians with I "too know tendencies".

3 Likes

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Charlotte323(f): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
falcon01: no me i mind you
lol cheesy
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by 3coins(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
first three posts.. .. EPIC!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by adet991(f): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Laughing in 3D
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by ggrin(f): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Englishteacher: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Edwinmason: this is what i call mouth for mouth.everybody day match line

Hey guys cut it out.
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Jinyjagz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
hez correct in terms of american
english, buh in british english he’z wrong….
Buh i’ll go wit d fact dah he’z right, If you watch black American
movies, you will hear utterance like this. IT
IS SEMANTICALy correct.

8 Likes

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by fr3do(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2014

Chillax! its a Nigerian idiomatic expression
Its been so used and it dosnt sound incorrect.

Inferiority complex is thinking english is incorrect unless it has been spoken by an oyibo.

3 Likes

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by zicoraads: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
No one is 'above making mistakes'. I majored in English but I still make em. There is a reason Cambridge IGSCE(hope I got that right)is written as a second language(ESL)by Nigerian students.
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by zicoraads: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
fr3do:

Chillax! its a Nigerian idiomatic expression
Its been so used and it dosnt sound incorrect.

Inferiority complex is thinking english is incorrect unless it has been spoken by an oyibo.
Stop trying to justify it. Thr is nthng like a 'Nigerian idiomatic expression.'
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by fr3do(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Englishteacher:

Hey guys cut it out.

Teasher no come here kon dey yarn nonsense o. angry
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by fairygeh(f): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
I think "we was" is American English tho. They do say it that way too.
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by fr3do(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
zicoraads: Stop trying to justify it. Thr is nthng like a 'Nigerian idiomatic expression.'

Whats there if Nigerians in the hierarchy of the language agree in a convention to make these expressions or should I say phrases, correct.
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by seankay(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Its correct,that's American English and not the British English spoken in Nigeria...we was here,where was you.....
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jinyjagz: hez correct in terms of american
IS SEMANTICALy correct.
I was about saying same...
Pls explain to me, is the problem 'wish we WAS there'?
If yes, I think he is correct by American english...

1 Like

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Nostalgia21(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jinyjagz: hez correct in terms of american
IS SEMANTICALy correct.
you are so on point!

1 Like

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
He is not an African American. he is African, a Nigerian.

This is what happens when pple watch too much American films or when kids refuse to go to school.

"you was lying" is not even the standard american English, unless u regard ghetto English as standard.

4 Likes

Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Ynsai(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
I fink davido is right wit wat he said. . . . In America eng. Tho.
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I was about saying same...
Pls explain to me, is the problem 'wish we WAS there'?
If yes, I think he is correct by American english...
Sister, "wish we was there" is fundamentally wrong. Forget about what some black Americans speak. For they are not so proud of their English and cannot work with their own federation.
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Joenice: Sister, "wish we was there" is fundamental wrong. Forget about what some black Americans speak. For they are not so proud of their English and cannot work with their own federation.
Fundamentally wrong?
In the long-run, no one is perfect in this English grammar...I'm only saying, looking at it from the 'AmE' perspective, he is right. It wouldn't come off as a surprise to us, owing to the fact that he has probably mixed up with a lot of them/too much American movies or rap songs...etc
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Fundamentally wrong?
In the long-run, no one is perfect in this English grammar...I'm only saying, looking at it from the 'AmE' perspective, he is right. It wouldn't come off as a surprise to us, owing to the fact that he has probably missed up with a lot of them/too much American movies or rap songs...etc
Mixing up with Americans is not a cogent reason. It's not even a big deal. I also mixed up with Americans in Australia and was the Class Rep. but I do not speak nonsense. It's all about education and proper home training. Nothing else. Americans are not fantastic one-on-one.
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by dapsoneh: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
I dint claim to be perfect, it's d man who brought david's matter here just to make a mess of him u shld direct ur anger to... By d way, nofn is wrong here, so, park well... grin
Re: Lwkmd... DAVIDO Drop The Ever Do.pest Grammatical Blunder by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Joenice: Mixing up with Americans is not a cogent reason. It's not even a big deal. I also mixed up with Americans in Australia and was the Class Rep. but I do not speak nonsense. It's all about education and proper home training. Nothing else. Americans are not fantastic one-on-one.
Lol...truetalk
You know we like to copy the wrong things fast. In his mind now, he is a very badt guy...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death Has Forgotten Me Says 179 Years Old Man / For The Ladies: You Like Bonang Matheba's Revealing Black Dress? / #bbnaija Accidentally Shows Shower Time While Nina Was Naked Bathing (18+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.