Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Davido Fires Shot At Mc Galaxy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Fires Shot At Mc Galaxy (872 Views)

Davido Fires Back At Those Mocking Him Over Drake Signature / Photos: Ali Baba, AY, Timaya, At MC Shakara And Gang / OSHEE! Cossy Orjiakor Fires Shot At Ebube Nwagbo On Twitter (SEE TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Fires Shot At Mc Galaxy by entadaplace: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
A video of Comedian turn musician, Innocent Udeme Ofodot ‘Mc Galaxy’ recently went viral online. In the video the singer and comedian was assaulted by a show promoter in Washington DC after an issue ensued between them at a nightclub on Friday, September 12, 2014.

In a reaction to the recent incident, African musician of the year Davido took to Instagram to share a funny picture with caption ‘They already know not to try this shit with HKN!!! Lmao wish we was there for @mcgalaxy01 U know we got u!! Lmao’

Davido and Mc Galaxy have been very good friends for a long time, you’ll recall that Mc Galaxy won the 500,000 naira dance competition that Davido organised to celebrate his 20th birthday in November 2012.

See Davido’s posts here

Re: Davido Fires Shot At Mc Galaxy by fckmn24seg(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Booked
Re: Davido Fires Shot At Mc Galaxy by MykLANNY(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
A shot u said.... I tot wat i wud see was a pool of blood....
Re: Davido Fires Shot At Mc Galaxy by yungEX(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Davido Fires Shot At Mc Galaxy by MykLANNY(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
A shot u said. I tot wat i wud see was a pool of blood.
Re: Davido Fires Shot At Mc Galaxy by rhadiator15(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
entadaplace: A video of Comedian turn musician, Innocent Udeme Ofodot ‘Mc Galaxy’ recently went viral online. In the video the singer and comedian was assaulted by a show promoter in Washington DC after an issue ensued between them at a nightclub on Friday, September 12, 2014.

In a reaction to the recent incident, African musician of the year Davido took to Instagram to share a funny picture with caption ‘They already know not to try this shit with HKN!!! Lmao wish we was there for @mcgalaxy01 U know we got u!! Lmao’

Davido and Mc Galaxy have been very good friends for a long time, you’ll recall that Mc Galaxy won the 500,000 naira dance competition that Davido organised to celebrate his 20th birthday in November 2012.

See Davido’s posts here
wish WE WAS THRE ko? Them WAS THERE niii?

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A 17 Year Old Daughter Post Racy Pics Like This Online! What Is Your... / Sunday Morning Hotness! Featuring Singer Victoria Kimani / Song Premiere & B-T-S Of Presh Ft Tiwa Savage - I No Dey Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.