Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale (6956 Views)

Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey And Blackberry Leap, Classic For SALE! / Neatly Used Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey *factory Unlocked* / Two Brand New Iphone 6s 16GB Space Grey For Sale (VERY CHEAP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
lol...it's in our lil Great Britain grin cool
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Suntemi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Funny how you can't wait to feel the 'ugly' thing. Oga admit it. You love the phone and you can't wait to touch you.
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by moonraker(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmmm i dont know about you guys but the iphone 6 doesnt look the appealing to me. well this is coming from someone who interchanges

btw the galaxy note 4 and 5s. however, that iphone 6 plus meh, Nightmares i tell you. i have this sudden urge to change smartphones real quick.
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2014
moonraker: Hmmmmm i dont know about you guys but the iphone 6 doesnt look the appealing to me. well this is coming from someone who interchanges

btw the galaxy note 4 and 5s. however, that iphone 6 plus meh, Nightmares i tell you. i have this sudden urge to change smartphones real quick.
exactly! i was actually talking about the 6+. i don't care if it's too big....bt iphone 6 is a waste of time tho..imo
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2014

spotit: exactly! i was actually talking about the 6+. i don't care if it's too big....bt iphone 6 is a waste of time tho..imo

just like you said, thats your own opinion
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2014
tumababa: 

just like you said, thats your own opinion
I'm not sure you have seen the two models or even owned any iphone 5...if u do own a recent iPhone, i assure you, iphone 6 will feel like a waste of opportunity. 6+ is nice
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2014
spotit:
I'm not sure you have seen the two models or even owned any iphone 5...if u do own a recent iPhone, i assure you, iphone 6 will feel like a waste of opportunity. 6+ is nice

I use iphone 3G.
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2014
tumababa:

I use iphone 3G.
well that's nice, albeit antiquated now...sorry, i dunno what to tell u about making a newer choice...u may need to go more windowshopping
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by texazzpete(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2014
spotit:

Except that the 6+ and 6 look exactly the same, and have the exact same specs apart from screen resolution and OIS in the camera in the 6+.

I cannot understand how anyone would say 'iPhone 6 is meh, 6+ is great'. They are 99% the same, apart from the obvious size difference.
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2014
texazzpete:

Except that the 6+ and 6 look exactly the same, and have the exact same specs apart from screen resolution and OIS in the camera in the 6+.

I cannot understand how anyone would say 'iPhone 6 is meh, 6+ is great'. They are 99% the same, apart from the obvious size difference.
in this case, the bigger the better. lol is it cos u got 6? get 6+ first and let's hear your balanced judgement
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by honeyad(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2014
Drop your whatsapp contact or direct phone number... Serious buyer here...
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by honeyad(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2014
spotit:

You talking to the grand master seller of iPhone here.. Tumababa
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2014
am waiting for tokunbo...am very sure Tumababa will have it next month grin grin grin
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2014
honeyad:

You talking to the grand master seller of iPhone here.. Tumababa
well..atm it doesn't matter, does it? however, it'd count in a few more weeks or months when he has held both to decide for himself
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by texazzpete(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
spotit: in this case, the bigger the better. lol is it cos u got 6? get 6+ first and let's hear your balanced judgement

You've got to be joking.

I played with both at the Apple Store. There's nothing like 'balanced judgement' when both phones are essentially the same, apart from the size and OIS. While many people seem to like big screen sizes, i doubt anyone would consider 4.7 inches as 'too small'.

Tons of complaints about how big the 6+ is..and i've heard reports of quite a number of people either returning theirs or reselling them.

You may want to check this out

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/22/6827863/apple-iphone-6-plus

Also, there have been reports of the 6 plus bending after days of normal use, because it's too thin for it's body size

Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
texazzpete:

You've got to be joking.

I played with both at the Apple Store. There's nothing like 'balanced judgement' when both phones are essentially the same, apart from the size and OIS. While many people seem to like big screen sizes, i doubt anyone would consider 4.7 inches as 'too small'.

Tons of complaints about how big the 6+ is..and i've heard reports of quite a number of people either returning theirs or reselling them.

Also, there have been reports of the 6 plus bending after days of normal use, because it's too thin for it's body size

lmao..even if it's got that 'expensive' bendy aluminium, is the sapphire glass fickle as well? well..i was at the Apple store as well, and most people mistook the 6 for 5s..and i was like are you guys nuts? what is that in your hand u've been using? when i make up my mind, 6 is definitely not gonna be in it
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Suntemi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tex, U mean some are bending already? Menh that's not too cool o.

Lol at Tuma never owned an iPhone 5. Tuma, ngbo, when u go own an iPhone 5 o? I swear we get funny people on this forum.
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by texazzpete(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Suntemi: Tex, U mean some are bending already? Menh that's not too cool o.

Lol at Tuma never owned an iPhone 5. Tuma, ngbo, when u go own an iPhone 5 o? I swear we get funny people on this forum.

It could most likely be just the usage patterns. Seems it from a few people that put the phones in their front pockets. It's only the 6 Plus that could be at risk.

See original complaint thread here

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1785905

Of course it could have been some really aggressive movement that caused this...
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Seun(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Your mobile phone is supposed to be in your pocket regardless of how aggressive your movements are. It's an ultra-portable device.
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
2 bottles for the gentleman above my reply
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Its Funny how some fans are blaming d guy for putting d 6+ in d front pocket. If dat was what really caused d bending, den apple should look into it. Might affect 6 too
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by texazzpete(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
tumababa: Its Funny how some fans are blaming d guy for putting d 6+ in d front pocket. If dat was what really caused d bending, den apple should look into it. Might affect 6 too

Nah. Not likely to affect the 6. The size to thickness ratio is much better than the 6 plus.
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
You Can Bend an iPhone 6 Plus With Your Bare Hands! [Video]

Earlier today we warned users that the iPhone 6 could bend in your pocket. Adding credibility to that report is a new video that shows it's possible to bend an iPhone 6 Plus with your bare hands.

http://iClarified.com/44147
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by HotKween: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please can someone verify if i can use any of the Nigerian bank's naira mastercards or visa cards to buy online from apple.com.
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by moonraker(m): 1:03am On Sep 24, 2014
texazzpete:

You've got to be joking.

Tex, Thats not the issue. The issue or well, the fact here is that the Iphone 6 plus is bigger than the iphone 6. That in itself is enough

distinction btw both devices from a causal user perspective. Dont get me wrong though. The iphone 6 is big but for android switchers coming

from smartphones such as the galaxy note series or xperia, then it is quite small.

As for the iphone 6 plus issues, it all boils down to usage patterns.
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by texazzpete(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2014
moonraker:

Tex, Thats not the issue. The issue or well, the fact here is that the Iphone 6 plus is bigger than the iphone 6. That in itself is enough

distinction btw both devices from a causal user perspective. Dont get me wrong though. The iphone 6 is big but for android switchers coming

from smartphones such as the galaxy note series or xperia, then it is quite small.

As for the iphone 6 plus issues, it all boils down to usage patterns.

dont mistake screen size for phone size. The iphone 6 has much bigger bezels than most android flagships to accommodate the big bezels. In the flesh, the 4.7 inch iPhone is very nearly as big as the 5.2 inch Galaxy S5.
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by dazekid(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2014
Seun: Your mobile phone is supposed to be in your pocket regardless of how aggressive your movements are. It's an ultra-portable device.
Seun what phone do you currently use coz you seem to be sentimental to iphones but appear unimpressed with the 6 and 6+
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Seun(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2014
dazekid: Seun what phone do you currently use coz you seem to be sentimental to iphones but appear unimpressed with the 6 and 6+?
I'm managing a Galaxy S4 because my iPhone 5C has stopped working. They both have broken screens because my hands often get shaky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by dazekid(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Seun: I'm managing a Galaxy S4 because my iPhone 5C has stopped working. They both have broken screens because my hands often get shaky.

yea I can relate,fixed my 5s screen,sold it then got a 5,cracked the screen again...But it was just at the right corner so the screen itself was undamaged...This is the main reason why I was anticipating the iphone6,sapphire glass and all only to discover that it was all a hoax..Still gonna buy it though.
Re: Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale by Tgirl4real(f): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2014
Seun: I'm managing a Galaxy S4 because my iPhone 5C has stopped working. They both have broken screens because my hands often get shaky.

Why not stop using a full touch screen phone all together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Up To 16hrs Or More Supply Of Electricty From Our Inverters+battery / New Model 1000w (1.5kva) Inverter UPS, Inbuilt Charger, Digital Screen / THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.