Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Please Help A Friend!!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Friend!!!!!! (1289 Views)

He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? / Will You Attend A Friend's Wedding If You Were Not Invited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
A friend of mine sought my advice on this and I decided to share with nairalanders to get as much opinions as can guide me in advising him.
He is 29 years old and from a relatively rich family. He is an Accountant and works with a commercial bank, so, poverty or joblessness is not the issue here. The problem is that he is losing interest in women!
According to him, while growing up, he had a very high craving for the opposite sex, but was restricted from having a girlfriend by his parents and older siblings. So, even while in school, he never had a serious girlfriend. But he did m.asturbate often, to relief himself of s.exual urges.
Now at 29 and with a job, the least thing on his mind is women. And not that he is going homo either. He said he doesn't just fancy women anymore and even fears that he might not get along well with a girl should he decide to force himself into a relationship with a girl because he might be found wanting in those stuff which ladies expect a guy to do to keeping a relationship going.
Mehn! I was dumbfounded after hearing all he said, considering the fact the dude is so handsome and works in an environment where women of all caliber can be found. Please what could be responsible for this loss of interest in women? And how can I help the guy get back his dying interest in women? Matured advice please. Thanks in advance!
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
He needs professional counselling and time to de- learn all he learned and re- learn se- c and relationships.

While at it he needs to be honest with himself and those around him. He should not give into the go and marry pressure and make some girls life a living hell.

He needs professional help nor preaching or deliverance. Parents should be honest with their kids and stop scaring them off the realities of life only to come and nag them later for spouses and grand kids

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
aisha2: He needs professional counselling and time to de- learn all he learned and re- learn se- c and relationships.

While at it he needs to be honest with himself and those around him. He should not give into the go and marry pressure and make some girls life a living hell.

He needs professional help nor preaching or deliverance. Parents should be honest with their kids and stop scaring them off the realities of life only to come and nag them later for spouses and
grand kids
You are on point! Thanks for the advice.
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Arrange a sexy, hot babe to fvck the hell outta him
thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by AfricanApple(f): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
the fact that knows his problems means it is already getting solved. like d above poster said he needs professional counselling, he should find himself one. he could as well go to his parent and tell them his problem...I hope they won't find wife for him sha...

he should also reduce d way he masturb ...
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
alutacontinua: Arrange a sexy, hot babe to fvck the hell outta him
thank me later wink
Hmmm. How can this be possible when the guy's interest is not there? Abi the babe go r a p e am?
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
donpeey22: Hmmm. How can this be possible when the guy's interest is not there? Abi the babe go r a p e am?

Note the use of the word 'arrange'
Preferably a pro!
Guy would practically beg for it when the lady's done seducing him wink
Not to worry about rape, his dickson won't rise to the occassion if he's not up for it anyways cheesy
but I bet you, you will have testimonies
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
alutacontinua:

Note the use of the word 'arrange'
Preferably a pro!
Guy would practically beg for it when the lady's done seducing him wink
Not to worry about rape, his dickson won't rise to the occassion if he's not up for it anyways cheesy
but I bet you, you will have testimonies
OK. We might give that a try if other suggestions fail.
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Are you sure he is not gay

Many people were "prohibited" from having relationships, but that didnt stop them from having them when they left home or away from under their parents eyes.

It just seems odd that even in school and when he went to serve, he didnt have any urges towards the opposite sex just because of what his parents said

I dont know of any parent who would have patted their kid on the back when they were going to school and said "make sure you have a boyfriend or girlfriend" so I dont think he was brought up any different from the average kid.

He needs to ask himself if he is gay or not and if he is not, then he def needs counselling and should def not get married until he is sure that he is in the right state of mind to be able to make the lady he will be with happy.
Does he have sisters?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by bellong: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
The intense and extensive masturbation is taking its toll on him
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
chaircover: Are you sure he is not gay

Many people were "prohibited" from having relationships, but that didnt stop them from having them when they left home or away from under their parents eyes.

It just seems odd that even in school and when he went to serve, he didnt have any urges towards the opposite sex just because of what his parents said

I dont know of any parent who would have patted their kid on the back when they were going to school and said "make sure you have a boyfriend or girlfriend" so I dont think he was brought up any different from the average kid.

He needs to ask himself if he is gay or not and if
he is not, then he def needs counselling and
should def not get married until he is sure that he
is in the right state of mind to be able to make

the lady he will be with happy.

Does he have sisters?
He is not gay. Yes he has sisters.
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by egopersonified(f): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
While some are looking for different 'soups' to taste everywhere, your friend would have to force a particular 'soup' down his throat till he starts to like its taste. Btw, some women are doing prayers and fasting for this kind of guy.
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
egopersonified: While some are looking for different 'soups' to taste everywhere, your friend would have to force a particular 'soup' down his throat till he starts to like its taste. Btw, some women are doing prayers and fasting for this kind of guy.
Hmmm. I think it's disastrous for any lady to get hooked with the guy the way he is now. Can you cope in a relationship where the guy has no emotional attachment to you?
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by egopersonified(f): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
donpeey22: Hmmm. I think it's disastrous for any lady to get hooked with the guy the way he is now. Can you cope in a relationship where the guy has no emotional attachment to you?

Believe me when I say no one has monopoly of any trait or issue. There is always someone else in the same boat. But he needs to upgrade his psyche.
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
egopersonified:

Believe me when I say no one has monopoly of any trait or issue. There is always someone else in the same boat. But he needs to upgrade his psyche.
You mean two people of opposite sex can voluntarily "force" themselves into a loveless relationship, knowing knowing fully well that they both don't desire the opposite sex? OK.
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
I dont think it is a good idea for him to go into a relationship before fixing himself.
He wont be able to make a lady happy and that will further make him feel inadequate

Unless he finds someone exactly like him, and even then there is no guarantee that one wont "mature" before the other and that will cause issues between them

Please stop encouraging him to find a woman, its better to try to help him to find himself emotionaly first.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by CHARLYX9: 2:12am On Oct 22, 2014
@doneypee22,i could rember the other time you spoke about a family friend of yours who needs help on certain issue i could be of good help to him by looking for a way to solve his prob cuz i also had such experience but it was ma own doing naturally and i would like to knw if his on any social platform so that i can speak to him.e.g fb,skype,twitter,whatsapp bt preferably (fb) am waiting for ur reply
Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by LordReed(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Is he an introvert? Does he mingle with the opposite sex? Does he go on dates? Does he visit his friends at home? Does he go to places where he meets lots of people?

Your friend sounds like he might be a loner. If he is, he only needs to go out a little more meet more people who can stimulate not just his interest in women but his interest in life in general.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend!!!!!! by peterpaulis(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Reportedly Busted While Sexting At A Baseball Game / 18+! Naija Babe Strips Unclad Just Because Of N20,000. Ladies Can You Do This? / Describe 2015 With A Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.