Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

What's The Oldest Stuff In Your House?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Oldest Stuff In Your House?? (606 Views)

If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong / When Chelsea Fans Comes In To Watch Match At Your House This Is What U See(pic) / Describe Your House Rat In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Oldest Stuff In Your House?? by Abduletudaye(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok, this is really weird. I was actually walking up and down the house looking for what am not sure i misplaced angry but lo and behold!! I saw two ancient properties!! I was like Chineke! Do we still have this things?? shocked
So I went to my mama and she was like, they've had that before I was born and am 24 already... So this thing is older than me sad
Anyway, these are the pictures.. Do you have something in your house that's older than you??

Let's know :-)

Re: What's The Oldest Stuff In Your House?? by Sparrow13: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Let me see.
1. The wall clock in our dinning room was a weding gift to my dad by a friend
2. About 3 dozen glass plates and cups ( my mum always warn us to be carefull when handling them because the are older than us )
3. A lot of spoons and forks.
Am 25+

1 Like

Re: What's The Oldest Stuff In Your House?? by Gboliwe: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
These our parents sef, sometimes they behave alike.

The lantern in our house is older than me and my mommy never wastes any opportunity to remind me angry

Yes, plates, spoons, even a butterfly stove with a bottle inbetween is "not your mate" undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes A Person Has To Fail In Life In Order To Succeed! / Dead Man Email / Wan't To Make More Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.