Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD (1095 Views)

Neatly Used 06 Range Rover #3.050 reduced to N2.8m / Presentable 2007 Honda Accord DC IS SOLD.GLORY BE TO GOD / Clearance Sales!! 07 Tokunbo RANGE ROVER Sport HSE Is Going For Just 3.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Engine & Performance

CYLINDERS V8 VALVELESS
VALVE TIMING Variable TORQUE 325 ft-lbs. @ 4000 rpm
HORSE POWER 305 hp @ 5750 rpm TURNING CIRCLE 38.1 ft.

Suspension
• MacPherson strut front suspension • Double wishbone rear suspension
• Four-wheel independent suspension
Interior Features
Front Seats
• 10 -way power passenger seat • 12 -way power driver seat
• Passenger seat with power adjustable lumbar support • Driver seat with power adjustable lumbar support
• Height adjustable driver seat • Height adjustable passenger seat
• Leather • Bucket front seats
Rear Seats
• Split-folding rear seat back • Reclining rear seats
• Folding with storage center armrest • Rear ventilation ducts with fan control

Power Features
• Remote key less power door locks • Power mirrors
• Heated mirrors • 4 one-touch power windows
• Remote window operation

Safety Features

4-wheel ABS
Front and rear head airbags
Dual front side-mounted airbags
Child seat anchors
Remote anti-theft alarm system
Emergency braking assist
Ventilated front disc / solid rear disc brakes
Rear door child safety locks
Engine immobilizer
Front fog/driving lights
High pressure washers headlamps
Auto delay off headlamps
Dusk sensing headlamps
Xenon high intensity discharge headlamp
2 front headrests
3 rear headrests
Rear center 3-point belt
Front seat belt pretension
Stability control
Traction control
Electronic brake force distribution
Rear multi-adjustable headrests
Self-leveling headlights
Tire pressure monitoring

Call, FEAR NOT on 08080943199... (08034307886 what apps.) Email : fearnotautos@gmail.com

Fear Not Automobiles, By Otedola Bridge, CMD Road ,Alausa -Ikeja, Lagos State.

Regards

Fear Not.

Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

― Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"
tags: akeelah, fear, inspirational 13715 likes like

Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Still available
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ur cars are always to expensive. A tokunbo 06 range is about 4.8M. Why d extra 1M plus

1 Like

Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ur cars are always too expensive. A tokunbo 06 range is about 4.8M. Why d extra 1M plus
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2014
“To be of good quality, you have to excuse yourself from the presence of shallow and callow minded individuals.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson.

Sir , the clearing from port cost N1.5m . How much do you want to sell? The price is negotiable.

Thanks for your comment.
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2014
“7 things negative people will do to you. They will...
1. Demean your value;
2. Destroy your image
3. Drive you crazily!
4. Dispose your dreams!
5. Discredit your imagination!
6. Deframe your abilities and
7. Disbelieve your opinions!

Stay away from negative people!”
― Israelmore Ayivor
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2014
“Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:

- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2014
For sale
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
“I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.”
― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
“Too often we judge people based on our own backgrounds and experiences, but when you understand people's stories, it's easier to understand their demeanor.”
― Joel Osteen
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
“I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.”
― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”
― Henry Ford
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
For sale....
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
“When God calls you to build 100 castles on earth and you built 98, take the 99th as if it's the begining of your work and work hard to finish the race with all excellence. Go the extra mile!”
― Israelmore Ayivor
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2014
“It always seems impossible until it's done.”
― Nelson Mandela
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Still available.....
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
“Take all that you can of this book upon reason, and the balance on faith, and you will live and die a happier man. (When a skeptic expressed surprise to see him reading a Bible)”
― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Still on
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 4:06am On Oct 01, 2014
“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”
― Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Still on
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2014
Still available..
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2014
For sale
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Still on sale
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
For sale
Re: Presentable 06 Range Rover Sport HSE is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD by fearnot1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Toyota Rav 4 @ Give Away Price / SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Used 2006model Nissan Amanda @ #800k SOLD SOLD SOLD / Cheap Volkswagen Golf 3 Manual Drive For Just 300k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.