Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Seun , Ban These Ghanians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun , Ban These Ghanians (2224 Views)

Y Would Seun Ban Me Till 2024?? / Thank God We're Not A Ghanians. . .lol / Moderator: Please Ban These Phrases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Seun , ban these Ghanians
OXYGENO1
Wale112
PetroDolla3
mrham03
buzzmania
People have been banned on nairaland for making tribalistic comments, and insulting the sensibility of others. It is therefore totally unacceptable that a group of disconcerted Ghanians who are constantly obsessed with Nigeria will be allowed to vent their anger on nairaland. These Ghanians seize every available opportunity to take their frustration out on Nigerians.

Every post/topic each of them has made is aimed towards smearing mud on our faces and insulting us as a nation. If you doubt me, take a look at their profile. The only reason why they are on nairaland is to insult Nigerians and release their frustration. Every post they make stinks of jealousy and bitterness.

The recent thread by wale112 that hit front page greatly upset men. There's enough venom on that thread to poison the entire town of accra. Under normal circumstances, Nigerians will not sit down to discuss issues relating to a country whose entire population and economy can only be compared to lagos state.

We are a nation 170million, Africa's largest economy, we comfortably control 70percent of ecowas. No matter how much money gets stolen from Nigeria, we ll never be as broke as Ghana. Even with our numerous challenges as a country, we are still more contented and happy. Ghanians have nothing on us. At least we do not go about attacking and insulting others without provocation. The fact that these guys Ghanians signed up on nairaland simply to dole out insults is proof of their obsession, jealousy and hatred.

Seun , we can no longer tolerate the bitterness of these Ghanians. We are tired of handling their inferiority complex. If you have any respect for your country and countrymen, please ban them. Let them open their own forum to vent their frustration.
Please fellow countrymen lend your voices.

6 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
I totally agree.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Batman123: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
So what stops them from opening a new account once they have been banned?

6 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Coldfeet(f): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dicefrost if Seun is gonna ban them because of those reasons you listed up there! Then he may as well ban every tribalist nairalander too. If there words against Nigeria affects you the words of every Yoruba attacking Igbo and every Igbo attacking Yoruba here should affect you too!

Likewise those of Christians versus Muslims

Catholics versus Penticostals

ETCs

Or you can just ignore them and their rants.

#LiveandLetlive#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Batman123: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Coldfeet: If Seun is gonna ban them because of those reasons you listed up there! Then he may as well ban every tribalist nairalander too. If there words against Nigeria affects you the words of every Yoruba attacking Igbo and every Igbo attacking Yoruba here should affect you too!

Likewise those of Christian versus Muslims

Catholics versus Penticostals

ETCs

Or you can just ignore them and their rants.

#LiveandLetlive#
What a wise woman smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Coldfeet(f): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Batman123: What a wise woman smiley
Thank you! I only wish I can say same for you and your cohorts! But like I've advised the op on how to handle you and your cohorts! I'm gonna do same and ignore all the ranting you peeps do on this forum! Cos I've seen that bad mouthing Nigeria is the very antidote of your survival.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by OXYGENN01: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Batman123: So what stops them from opening a new account once they have been banned?
Hmmm ask them oo.Never knew mumugerians are that dumb.

7 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dymondgurl: I totally agree.
diamondbaby how fr
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by buzzmania(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
dicefrost: Seun , ban these Ghanians
OXYGENO1
Wale112
PetroDolla3
mrham03
buzzmania
People have been banned on nairaland for making tribalistic comments, and insulting the sensibility of others. It is therefore totally unacceptable that a group of disconcerted Ghanians who are constantly obsessed with Nigeria will be allowed to vent their anger on nairaland. These Ghanians seize every available opportunity to take their frustration out on Nigerians.

Every post/topic each of them has made is aimed towards smearing mud on our faces and insulting us as a nation. If you doubt me, take a look at their profile. The only reason why they are on nairaland is to insult Nigerians and release their frustration. Every post they make stinks of jealousy and bitterness.

The recent thread by wale112 that hit front page greatly upset men. There's enough venom on that thread to poison the entire town of accra. Under normal circumstances, Nigerians will not sit down to discuss issues relating to a country whose entire population and economy can only be compared to lagos state.

We are a nation 170million, Africa's largest economy, we comfortably control 70percent of ecowas. No matter how much money gets stolen from Nigeria, we ll never be as broke as Ghana. Even with our numerous challenges as a country, we are still more contented and happy. Ghanians have nothing on us. At least we do not go about attacking and insulting others without provocation. The fact that these guys Ghanians signed up on nairaland simply to dole out insults is proof of their obsession, jealousy and hatred.

Seun , we can no longer tolerate the bitterness of these Ghanians. We are tired of handling their inferiority complex. If you have any respect for your country and countrymen, please ban them. Let them open their own forum to vent their frustration.
Haha! Another dead brain lunatic on the loose.You ain't seen nothing yet dude,so far as you keep ridiculing Ghana on this forum be rest assured i'll be here to terrorise your ugly boko azzes till infinity.By the way banning me will do this forum no good cos it will only unleash the beast in me which will be suicidal for the owner.I bet you don't want to see me grow from a mania to a maniac huh.Your guess is as good as mine.Bottom line is keep Ghana out of your utterances and i'll be good as gone.

5 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by OXYGENN01: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1
Wale112
PetroDolla3
mrham03
buzzmania

S.T.U.P.I.D F.O.O.L. Why will anyone be obsessed, jealous. and hate a mumugerian who feeds on human flesh and eba.Mumugerians are fools.... until you people get sense and desist from bringing Ghana in your arguments the attacks wont end.
Besides here is a nigerian forum therefore my mean comments will definitely hurts and affects millions of nigerians whiles mean comments from nigerians doesn't affect anybody.
The few (less than 10) Ghanaians here don't get hurt by the mean comments from mumugerians.Hahahaha we know how f..u..c.k.e.d up mumugeria is.

8 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by JiggamanGh: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1
Wale112
PetroDolla3
mrham03
buzzmania

What about nigerians such as collynZo, chinaperez, leez and many others. They should be banned as well but like the hypocrite that you are you only see one side.

8 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by GHKWAME1: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1
Wale112
PetroDolla3
mrham03
buzzmania

People have been banned on nairaland for
making tribalistic comments, and insulting the
sensibility of others. It is therefore totally
unacceptable that a group of disconcerted
Ghanians who are constantly obsessed with
Nigeria will be allowed to vent their anger on
nairaland. These Ghanians seize every available
opportunity to take their frustration out on
Nigerians.
Every post/topic each of them has made is
aimed towards smearing mud on our faces and
insulting us as a nation. If you doubt me, take a
look at their profile. The only reason why they
are on nairaland is to insult Nigerians and
release their frustration. Every post they make
stinks of jealousy and bitterness.
The recent thread by wale112 that hit front page
greatly upset men. There's enough venom on
that thread to poison the entire town of accra.
Under normal circumstances, Nigerians will not
sit down to discuss issues relating to a country
whose entire population and economy can only
be compared to lagos state.
We are a nation 170million, Africa's largest
economy, we comfortably control 70percent of
ecowas. No matter how much money gets stolen
from Nigeria, we ll never be as broke as Ghana.
Even with our numerous challenges as a country,
we are still more contented and happy. Ghanians
have nothing on us. At least we do not go about
attacking and insulting others without
provocation. The fact that these guys Ghanians
signed up on nairaland simply to dole out insults
is proof of their obsession, jealousy and hatred.
Seun , we can no longer tolerate the bitterness
of these Ghanians. We are tired of handling their
inferiority complex. If you have any respect for
your country and countrymen, please ban them.
Let them open their own forum to vent their
frustration.
Please fellow countrymen lend your voices

What a load of twaddle, not only have you expressed an illegitimate concern laced with lies, you have done so in an extremely immature and passive aggressive way whilst putting the goal post on wheels and pushing it anytime you want.

How convenient for you to stylishly ignore unwarranted insults directed at Ghanaians on any related Ghana topic on this forum with the usual "this is nairaland and not cedisland" bullsh1t. Words like joandaftt, Bleep, se'x have all been blacklisted on this site but gayna has been given a thumbs up especially after many Ghanaians including my humble self have appealed to Seun to sensure it.

The fact is many Ghanaians are on this site to reply to the insults directed at them, no wonder you did not quote the insults the above listed names were responding to.

Ghana's challenges are no way compared to that hell hole you call a country, we have tried and tested institutions to deal with any situation, you don't see Ghanaians trooping to Nigeria to seek greener pastures as compared to your compatriots. Ghana with all its problems does not have an armed robbery industry, baby making factories, generator powered homes and industries, fraud image etc.

12 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by JiggamanGh: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Coldfeet: Thank you! I only wish I can say same for you and your cohorts! But like I've advised the op on how to handle you and your cohorts! I'm gonna do same and ignore all the ranting you peeps do on this forum! Cos I've seen that bad mouthing Nigeria is the very antidote of your survival.

Is funny you say that. If you go to that thread, you will realize nigerians started it. After the topic wasn't aim at nigerians. It was aim at all immigrants in Ghana.

How about the topic started by collynZo about nigeria shutting down gas to Ghana. You have to be objective. Ghanaians are not innocent and nigerians aren't innocent. The only difference you guys start and take part in the e fight and then turn around and b!tch about it.

7 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by OXYGENN01: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
stinking mumugerian ape.Why wont u agree.

6 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Coldfeet(f): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Is funny you say that. If you go to that thread, you will realize nigerians started it. After the topic wasn't aim at nigerians. It was aim at all immigrants in Ghana.

How about the topic started by collynZo about nigeria shutting down gas to Ghana. You have to be objective. Ghanaians are not innocent and nigerians aren't innocent. The only difference you guys start and take part in the e fight and then turn around and b!tch about it.
You have the option and free will to just ignore them.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by IloveGH: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENO1
Wale112
PetroDolla3
mrham03
buzzmania

Aaaw, dude you sound extremely pained cheesy But your anger is towards the wrong set of people

As they say, "There is no smoke without fire" so tell Seun to first ban all the nigerians who have made it their mission to bash/insult Ghana and Ghanaians at every little opportunity... When that is done, you will not see any Ghanaian coming here to also bash/insult nigeria and nigerians.

So there's no need to ban the Ghanaians. Once their nigeria counterparts have been banned, the Ghanaians will have no reason to insult your people and country. END OF STORY cheesy

My brother, it's obvious you are pained when Ghanaians smear mud on your faces and insult you as a nation. That is exactly how it pains Ghanaians here on NL when nigerians constantly smear mud on our faces and insult us as a nation.

YOU CAN'T DISH OUT AND CRY FOUL WHEN YOU ARE SERVED WITH THE SAME DISH! cheesy

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander, so stop crying foul grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENN01: stinking mumugerian ape.Why wont u agree.
of course I'll totally agree. I mean, take a look at ur composure. U are already shakin in ur boots. Anyway, I don't even hav d precious time to waste on trading words with a low life like u. As a nigerian, am above that. So suck it up. U r not even worth my mention so this will be the last time I'll quote a scumbag like u cos ur so pathetic. I have a lot of classy ghaniain friends who won't behave in such an unruly manner. I guess ur one of dem poverty stricken and classless ghanians. Pity. PS: u are disgusting below scum itself. Don't bother quoting me cos I won't give u d pleasure of responding to a God forsaken neanderthal cos u r a non existent entity. Peace!!

6 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by collynzo2(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

What about nigerians such as collynZo, chinaperez, leez and many others. They should be banned as well but like the hypocrite that you are you only see one side.
I hardly participate in this Gaynaian shît anymore, but it seems you guys will never forget me.
I have done irrepairable damage to your Gaynaian brains.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by JiggamanGh: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
collynzo2:
I hardly participate in this Gaynaian shît anymore, but it seems you guys will never forget me.
I have done irrepairable damage to your Gaynaian brains.

You hardly? Your igbo humanchopping aZz is always at the front line.

5 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by collynzo2(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dymondgurl: of course I'll totally agree. I mean, take a look at ur composure. U are already shakin in ur boots. Anyway, I don't even hav d precious time to waste on trading words with a low life like u. As a nigerian, am above that. So suck it up. U r not even worth my mention so this will be the last time I'll quote a scumbag like u cos ur so pathetic. I have a lot of classy ghaniain friends who won't behave in such an unruly manner. I guess ur one of dem poverty stricken and classless ghanians. Pity. PS: u are disgusting below scum itself. Don't bother quoting me cos I won't give u d pleasure of responding to a God forsaken neanderthal cos u r a non existent entity. Peace!!
That is deep!
You look good too.
Do not let these Gaynaians stain you please.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by collynzo2(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You hardly? Your igbo humanchopping aZz is always at the front line.
When last was I part of it?
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Unibenstudent: diamondbaby how fr
dude I dey, what's up?
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by JiggamanGh: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
collynzo2:
When last was I part of it?

You were just part of the Gas thread. The difference between nigerians and Ghanaians is you guys like to b!tch to your oga seun whenever we handle your ignorant azzes. Don't start what you can't finish.

5 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by JiggamanGh: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2014

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by collynzo2(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You were just part of the Gas thread. The difference between nigerians and Ghanaians is you guys like to b!tch to your oga seun whenever we handle your ignorant azzes. Don't start what you can't finish.
Can you provide proof that I was part of it? You know how I roll when I want to decimate you guys, I can do it all night.
I haven't done that this year yet you guys cannot forget me.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
collynzo2:
That is deep!
You look good too.
thanks bro. Of course I won't even let dem stain d very dirt I step on. Dey are so full of hate!! I cringe in disgust weneva dey open their mouths! And I ask myself "are these guys really our neighbours?" Geez! Mehn!! So much hatred is bad for d body and soul u knw?

1 Like

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by GHKWAME1: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
collynzo2:
That is deep!
You look good too.
Pervert!

2 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by collynzo2(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
GHKWAME1: Pervert!
Because I am not gay like you?
Allow me to appreciate the beauty of nature.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by JiggamanGh: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
collynzo2: Can you provide proof that I was part of it? You know how I roll when I want to decimate you guys, I can do it all night.
I haven't done that this year yet you guys cannot forget me.

Please, we own your azzes on your own website hence the reason for the constant b!tching to oga seun.

3 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by JiggamanGh: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dymondgurl: thanks bro. Of course I won't even let dem stain d very dirt I step on. Dey are so full of hate!! I cringe in disgust weneva dey open their mouths! And I ask myself "are these guys really our neighbours?" Geez! Mehn!! So much hatred is bad for d body and soul u knw?

So you don't see what your people also say about Ghanaians. You only see it one sided.

3 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by collynzo2(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dymondgurl: thanks bro. Of course I won't even let dem stain d very dirt I step on. Dey are so full of hate!! I cringe in disgust weneva dey open their mouths! And I ask myself "are these guys really our neighbours?" Geez! Mehn!! So much hatred is bad for d body and soul u knw?
Make no mistake about it, they aren't our neighbors, they only attach that tag to themselves to feel important. They are about 3 countries away from us.
Our real neighbours are Chad, Niger, Cameroon and Benin republic.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by JiggamanGh: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
collynzo2:
Make no mistake about it, they aren't our neighbors, they only attach that tag to themselves to feel important. They are about 3 countries away from us.
Our real neighbours are Chad, Niger, Cameroon and Benin republic.

We thank God for that. If we were next door then 20 million of you Eba eaters will be in Ghana. Even at that we have three million of you guys in Ghana.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death Asks To Eat Booty As Last Meal / Legrand Distribution Clearance Sales!! Plastic And Metal Enclosures / Nairabet Agents Vent Over Undue Services Rendered By The Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.