Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

2015 Mandela Washington Fellowship Recruitment Opens October 7 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Mandela Washington Fellowship Recruitment Opens October 7 (1020 Views)

America Names 40 Nigerians For 2015 Mandela Washington Fellowship – FULL LIST / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Mandela Washington Fellowship Recruitment Opens October 7 by inspire101(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
The Washington Fellowship is the exchange program of the president’s Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI). This program will bring over 500 young leaders to the United States each year, beginning in 2014, for leadership training, academic coursework and mentoring. It will create unique opportunities in Africa to put those new skills to practical use in propelling economic growth and prosperity and strengthening democratic institutions.

AN UNPARALLELED OPPORTUNITY TO…
• Join a continent-wide and global alumni network to help you seek innovative solutions to common challenges.
• Expand your business or project through access to millions of dollars for small grant funding.
• Participate in a six-week intensive academic and leadership program at a U.S. institution.
• Access exceptional internship and apprenticeship opportunities.
• Meet with U.S. government, civic, and business leaders.
• Interact with President Obama at a Presidential Summit in Washington.

Young Africans between the age of 25 – 35 are eligible to apply. Applications will be available October 7 - November 5, 2014. Learn more at http:///POq1Tx. Apply for the 2015 Mandela Washington Fellowship and be one of the 500 young leaders coming to the United States for a 6-week leadership and mentoring program, PLUS the opportunity to interact with President Obama. Don’t miss out! The applications for the 2015 Mandela Washington Fellowship will be available only from October 7 - November 5, 2014!
Meet peers and be part of an active network of dedicated young Africans committed to bring change to the continent! Improve your leadership skills through the 2015 Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders!

I was part of the 500 for the 2014 set and I’ll be doing a sequel post to share tips that can help you in your application. I hope this helps, you can connect with me on facebook : shola.akinyemi007 or write me an email: sholakinyemi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 2015 Mandela Washington Fellowship Recruitment Opens October 7 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
I'm sorry, but go fucck mandela!
Who give a fucck abt that fraud anyways?
Re: 2015 Mandela Washington Fellowship Recruitment Opens October 7 by F117A: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Creating the next generation of african western puppets.
Sorry,Nigerians are not interested.

(1) (Reply)

Big Nigerian Rice Importer Switches To Large Scale Local Production And Processi / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army Denies Burning Of APC By Its Officers / Lamido’s Chief Of Staff Resigns After 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.