Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented (26700 Views)

Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by nicholasis(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hello my people,Today, I bring before you Cynthia Morgan and Mo’Cheddah. I love both of them very much and most of the time they give me choice dilemma because they are beautiful and unique in their own little ways.

The 23-years-old Cynthia Morgan as been labelled the most sought after female reggae artistes in Nigeria year 2014. Having front and back is one edge over others and i guess by now your eyes must have started rolling.

We have another lady in the beauty contest and she is pretty, gorgeous ,smooth face Mo’Cheddah
No doubt on this,every man that knows good things adores her good look including you abi i lie?

This girls is amazingly beautiful, this is my opinion and mind you ,yours my suggest something contrary to mine. Both of them are heavily endowed and you can see that effortlessly.
The deal goes like this,if you are giving a golden opportunity to choose one from them whom will you go for?

Source : http://updatenaija.com

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Arosa(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Cynthia Morgan

23 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by shegxi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mocheddah ke? Wetin she de sing...... Cynthia morgan na im sure pass jare.

15 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 21, 2014
i mean look @ the melons cynthia morgan is carrying.....i'm in love. I'll pick those melons over mo'chedda anyday/anytime then not to talk of her entire being.

12 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by codemaster2much: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Xx
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Elnino4ladies: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia morgan..i luv her boobs.

6 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2014
mo chedah

11 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Genes1s: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2014
I refuse 2 c dis IJN! angry D devil is a liar! angry

13 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by easytask(m): 6:21am On Sep 21, 2014
Mocheedah of course. All the way.

8 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Samiceman: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2014
Hottest On a Sunday morning! Get behind me Satan

9 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by farano(f): 6:22am On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia is the hottest
Mo'cheddah more talented

25 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by redcliff: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2014
If you like the both of them, just enjoy their music and stop opening unnecessary threads to drive traffic to your dead site

6 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by 1stola: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2014
All I see is advertisement of bôobs size and firmness...
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE;
Who is more bûsty
Whose bôobs looks firm
Who has a flat bleast like toilet donlop slippers ?
Both I think grin Only size and packaging differs cheesy
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by edlion57(m): 6:22am On Sep 21, 2014
Write thy names on each of them

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by yemi2plus(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Their pictures with makeup?

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by hzamani(m): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2014
story for the gods

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by iamswizz(m): 6:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Your mates don run go church as early as 4am.... And we dey here dey discuss who fine pass.. Anyway, I think its cynthia cheddah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 21, 2014
cynthia morgan....4 me

2 Likes

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by adepiero: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia has jugs while mo'chedda has junks

Cynthia sings and rap while mo'chedda cries

finally, the two of them no fine but i'll pick Cynthia over mo'chedda

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by inyson: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2014
I think i love mochedah,cynthia is beautiful,but i have nt heard her songs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by dexterinc2003: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2014
redcliff: If you like the both of them, just enjoy their music and stop opening unnecessary threads to drive traffic to your dead site
. E be like say early mormor ban dey hungry this 1.must u comment? Some ppl sha.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2014
None!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Akshow: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2014
mochedda. But none of them can sing

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Amongst them, I AM BETTER
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by TrishaP(f): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2014
If it's hot, Cynthia is, but I dunno abt talented amongst the two.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Jarchi(m): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2014
I second my oga at the top
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by RockMaxi: 6:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Are they the same size. grin
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by DVMtuppence(m): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2014
grin grin undecideddo I know dem
I for drop comment but maheeda dey scare me

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by sauceEEP(m): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia this bo.obie your flashing anyhow, diarisgod o!
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by clean2: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2014
who are they both
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by stanisbaratheon: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2014
na wa ooo
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by kayojosephy(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2014
dem try sha hard to choose cos na artificial beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites / Lola Rae Promotes "One Time" New Single With Breathtaking Photos / Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.