Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Do Most Claim They Believe In God While They Ascribe Much Power To The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Claim They Believe In God While They Ascribe Much Power To The Devil (728 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / What Are They Three Main Things You Ask God While Praying Every Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Claim They Believe In God While They Ascribe Much Power To The Devil by olaeffect(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Been reading much in the religion section on Naira Land and I can't but notice that most Nigerians claim to believe in God but they ascribe much powers to the devil.

Because truly for our mind anybody wey get money na ritualist, any woman wey fine na ogbanje, anybody wey sabi book well well na winch, pastor get money dey perform miracle na fake or e dey cult.

Please tell me if the devil is so powerful and does all these good things, why are you not worshiping him.

As for me I know God is good and anything good no matter its perceived flaws from human perspectives is from God.

(1) (Reply)

Walking In The Spirit / Photos : Over 5,000 Buffalo Slaughtered By Hindus To Bring Worshippers Goodluck / 2nd Unilorin Muslim Graduates' Association (UNILOMGA) Convergence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.