Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How Do You Feel When The Team You Support Loses A Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do You Feel When The Team You Support Loses A Match? (639 Views)

Robbie Brady Loses Teeth After Bloody Clash With Teammate In Chelsea Match(pics) / AFCON 2015: Which Country Will You Support? / Chinonson Ihelewere Dies During A Match In Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When The Team You Support Loses A Match? by parrotibaba(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
This thread is for d football fanatics n dos dat love d game...

...As a man utd fan,I always feel a bit annoyed when de lose(though I don't publicly show it) but through out dat day I will feel horrible, particularly if we lost to a perceived smaller team n in d case of teams of equal strength I will feel sad...

...So how do u feel when d team u support loses a match? Please we don't need outside criticism, we don't need d "ur mates r getting money n u r busy getting angry over a match" kinda criticism, this thread is specifically for dos with d passion for d game... let's hv fun!!

Re: How Do You Feel When The Team You Support Loses A Match? by bigtt76(f): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Indifferent ....I stopped taking any of these serious long ago thanks to #NEPA #PHCN #NFA #NFF #SUPEREAGLES #CHELSEA hehehehe grin
Re: How Do You Feel When The Team You Support Loses A Match? by shegxi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oboi.....super eagles killed every passion i use to have for d game, they always choose to mess up when u least expected. I have stopped watching super eagles matches a long tym ago, i dn't see it changing soon.
As a man utd fan, i am very cautious. I like to catch d repeat of some matches especially dose ones i have d feelings wn't go well. D pain is less if i dn't watch and d team loses, but say i watch, dem play nonsense, d team cum lose join, na dat one no de good at all. And me i neva ready get hypertension and HBP oooooogringringringrin
Re: How Do You Feel When The Team You Support Loses A Match? by Afrok(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don't feel good but trust me I do overcome the feelings almost immediately coz I always believe that, " if my team loses today, they'll win tomorrow on a normal good day". So it's not possible to feel bad about ur teams poor performances from the beginning to the end of season, U must get over it undecided.
Re: How Do You Feel When The Team You Support Loses A Match? by Christmasdon(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2014
The food i will be taking that day will be tasting sour.
Re: How Do You Feel When The Team You Support Loses A Match? by parrotibaba(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Christmasdon: The food i will be taking that day will be tasting sour.
gbam!!! sometimes I won't even eat at all(I can still remember when in 2009 barca defeated man utd 2-0 in d UCL final,I no chop dat day or when in 2007 we lost 3-0 at San siro against Milan ,I felt awful d whole day
Re: How Do You Feel When The Team You Support Loses A Match? by HenCq15: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Professional Coach, After This, I Get Another Job – Keshi / NFF Crisis: Giwa Resumes, Recalls Keshi / To Predict Win Match And Steps To Making Money From 1960BET In Nigeria. A Must

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.