Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. (2573 Views)

Funniest Nigerian Guy Ever / Who Is The Funniest Among These Actors / Photo Of The Day: (the Funniest Picture I Have Ever Seen)you Must See Dis.(nepa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by seankafor(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
their is an adage that says that if u dont do foolish things when u re young.then u wont remember any funny thing when u re old
me thinks lies can be one of the craziest or funniest thing we v ever done and.nobody deny that
xo lets share it here
mine was when i went to visit my gf.xo i told my mum that i was going to my matternal home xo i collected her car.when she noticed i ve stayed long she decided to call me by phone.when she called me, i was already at one joint with my gf.xo i quickly rushed to the car and started car. i then made the car to make a kind of vooooooooo noise.when she asked where i was i told her that i am stuck in traffic .with that kind of noise i exhibited with the car, she didnt doubt me
mmfeel free to add urs.
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yea Op u remember telling ur gehl friend that ur dad own NO SMOKING fuel station tongue ??
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Waiting..
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by seankafor(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2014
snowprince07: Yea Op u remember telling ur gehl friend that ur dad own NO SMOKING fuel station tongue ??
grin nop
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2014
seankafor: grin nop
ok but no b u b seankafor undecided
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by seankafor(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2014
snowprince07: ok but no b u b seankafor undecided
na me naa.wetin hapen? undecided
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by qadeerkug(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2014
zeemahn: Waiting..
hmmm noting sad
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by floragregs(f): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2014
Biggest lie I ever told "honey lend me 50k i'll pay next week", story for the gods!
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
seankafor: na me naa.wetin hapen? undecided
den y u de deny tongue
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by seankafor(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
snowprince07: den y u de deny tongue
my papa no get filling station na? shocked
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by seankafor(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
floragregs: Biggest lie I ever told "honey lend me 50k i'll pay next week", story for the gods!
as u no pay her wetin she come do?
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by cinoricky: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
grin biggest lie..baby im hittin SA in a jiffy and i was jst on my way home to my village in ibadan..lol
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
seankafor: my papa no get filling station na? shocked
but na u tell d gehl nah
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by floragregs(f): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
seankafor: as u no pay her wetin she come do?
i'm a lady. Look closelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, maybe with glasses, u will see the 'f' for female. Tnx
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by Berrybear(f): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
My craziest lie was.....#Till my wedding nyt dearie# :PMy craziest lie was.....#Till my wedding nyt dearie#
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by seankafor(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
floragregs: i'm a lady. Look closelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, maybe with glasses, u will see the 'f' for female. Tnx
ok as he no pay u wetin u com do?
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by floragregs(f): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
seankafor: ok as he no pay u wetin u com do?
I told the lie!
Re: The Greatest Or Funniest Lies U Have Ever Told Or Been Told. by seankafor(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
floragregs: I told the lie!
then vice verser wetin com happen?

(1) (Reply)

. / The Magic Waist Of Turama Traditional Dance / What Would You Do If This Officer Is Sent To Arrest You?view Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.