Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Find It Hard Downloading ANTIVIRUS And AUTOCAD Softwares. Please Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Find It Hard Downloading ANTIVIRUS And AUTOCAD Softwares. Please Help (933 Views)

Avast Free Antivirus And Avg Free Antivirus,which Is Beta? / Can You Use 3dmax And Autocad Very Well / Comprehensive Ccna And Autocad Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Hard Downloading ANTIVIRUS And AUTOCAD Softwares. Please Help by BKings: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
For some days now I have been trying to download the AUTOCAD software through their website without success. I have also employed google for assistance but the difficulty increases. Same goes for antivirus software. Please kindly help me guys, I need a link for these downloads.Thank you in advance
Re: I Find It Hard Downloading ANTIVIRUS And AUTOCAD Softwares. Please Help by Tolzeal(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
BKings: For some days now I have been trying to download the AUTOCAD software through their website without success. I have also employed google for assistance but the difficulty increases. Same goes for antivirus software. Please kindly help me guys, I need a link for these downloads.Thank you in advance

http://filehippo.com/download_avast_antivirus/

If u cant Still Download Successfully. Then I will be thinking Prolly Youve been infected.

Try Download first. and State the download manager u using.
Re: I Find It Hard Downloading ANTIVIRUS And AUTOCAD Softwares. Please Help by BKings: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
It worked bro, but its a 30 day trial version. How can I extend it? also which link can I use for the download of USB disc security? thanks in advance.
Re: I Find It Hard Downloading ANTIVIRUS And AUTOCAD Softwares. Please Help by ifoundmyperfect: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
All that you need is available in torrents..

I'd recommend http://kat.ph
Re: I Find It Hard Downloading ANTIVIRUS And AUTOCAD Softwares. Please Help by Rialekingsley: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
if you need to download full version software pls you can use express file downloading manager. you can download it from here http://express-files.com/download2 the size is just 6.3mb. install it in your system after downloading, launch it and you will see a search box there kindly search for anything you are looking for with it and they they will provide you the full version of it

(1) (Reply)

Hp Or Dell. Which One Is The Best? / Strong Decoder4663x,medium Dstv Dish With Long Rang Lmb,and G1 Dstv Xbox / How To: 3 Steps To Install Custom ROM On Any Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.