Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Health Is Wealth | Bio Disc 2 Helps And Reduce Numbers Of Drugs You Take - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Is Wealth | Bio Disc 2 Helps And Reduce Numbers Of Drugs You Take (760 Views)

10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) / The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health / The Nature Healing Power Of Living Water and The Bio Disc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth | Bio Disc 2 Helps And Reduce Numbers Of Drugs You Take by onepeace77: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Some weird glass discs have come into town. We heard that these discs do wonders. They cure, they heal and they work miracles. In short they have become a solution to mankind. Thanks to these discs now the crippled can walk, the blind can see and the deaf can hear. These discs work like magic and has become the perfect solution to all our health problems.
Those are the rumors that have been heard by people in many countries from people about this weird glass called the Bio Disc making it almost impossible to believe if any of the statement above is true. That’s my reason for writing this article for you to find the truth or at least be guided to the truth in the matter.

One thing I can assure you is that ever since the Bio Disc has come into the market place it has been selling like crazy. People all around the world have been attracted in one way or another towards the Bio Disc. Now, what is so special about this glass? What is this Bio Disc? Does it really have any health benefit or it’s just another placebo? How can all these people be so stupid to spend a lot of money on a small peace of glass which claims to do wonders?

Being in the medical field, I was curious to learn more about the disc and decided to buy one for myself and see how effective it was. Today I’m going to share with you what the Bio Disc really is and help you decide if you should get one for yourself or not. But before I do that I would share with you what the Bio Disc is Not.

What is NOT the Bio Disc?

It is NOT an ordinary glass
It is NOT the solution to all your health problems
It is NOT medicine
It is NOT a magic product
It is NOT a placebo
It is NOT a glass that can be used to remove Satan from a possessed person
It is NOT a glass which is associated to any religion, creed or cult

What is the Bio Disc?

Shape: A circular disc which is slightly concave in shape.
Size: 9 cm in diameter and has a thickness of 10 mm.
Contents: Made up of technically engineered 13 natural minerals that have been structurally bonded at a molecular level using high-heat fusion (nano-fusion) methods.

How does the Bio Disc Work?

Through this combination of minerals and fusion techniques, a positive energy field is created, which allows the Amezcua Bio Disc to transfer its energy field to water and the human body, as has been certified through various testing and evaluation processes. It is this transfer of energy that brings out the best in your water.

Key Bio Disc Benefits

Feel refreshed and rejuvenated
Increases your harmony and energy levels
Facilitate transfer of nutrients and enhance the bio-compatibility of water to get more out of your water
Decrease energy imbalances and redistribute pooled energy in your body

Who should use the BioDisc ?

The Biodisc has been known to assist the following:
Diabetes
High Blood Pressure
Sinusitis
Headaches & Migraines
Water Retention
Arthritis
Back pain
Migraine
Kidney Ailments
Alzheimer
Cancer (Refer Barron Report)
Aids
Gout or Joint Pains
Indigestion
Stroke patients
Bad Blood circulation & clots
Breathing Problems / Asthma
Sleeping Disorder or Insomnia
Lactose Intolerance
Skin and Nappy Rashes
Skin Pigmentation, Freckles, Eczema & Scars
Smokers (helps body expel the harmful tar)
Travelers (Prevents Jetlag)
Those looking for younger, firmer skin tone
Users of facial creams and other cosmetics (better absorption)
Horticulturist and Gardners (improve plant growth by 32%)
Car Drivers (improve takeoff speed by 25%)
=============================================

You think you need one please contact us,

Contact me: 08035585616, 08170803547

(1) (Reply)

USA Ebola:6 Ways The Dead Liberian Case Differs From Others Survivors. / 10 Reasons Kids Are Pretty Much Just Tiny Drunk Adults / Foods That Can Prevent You From having Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.