Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. (28048 Views)

"Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake / Emir Sanusi Spotted At London Polo Club (photo) / Emir Sanusi And Daughter In England (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
OlaoChi:

Kings college might be the school which has produced the most prominent Nigerians

Oba Akenzua, and one previous deji akure from Adesida family also attended the college, truly a college for Kings grin

The list is endless, even includes Anthony Enahoro, Audu Ogbeh, Alhaji Femi Okunnu, and even the late Ojukwu was there at some point. Its a great privilege for me to have attended that school too. So rich in history.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by OlaoChi: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
ayinba1:

In spite of you and your type, it is still very okay for some Nigerian groups to be tolerant and respectful of each other. It is a beautiful thing to see the courtesy between Kano Royalty and Lagos Royalty. Peace is in deed possible and desirable.
Why do you keep agitating for the opposite? We are in this country together and can choose to make the best of it. Try to see some good in peaceful friendly news.

I am Yoruba and your statement does not hold true for me and my people. We are Nigerians and you can be one too if you choose. smiley And no insult received from your statement too.

And this is a country we were all forced into, not one single person from the so called Nigeria agreed to be part of this BritishBrutish abomination

I am also Yoruba, kinda undecided
And Yoruba politics stinks, reeks of submission to fulani
Unless you all dispose of these set of politicians
Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by Kagarko(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
arresa: Eko ati Kano o ni baje o....

Very good of you SLS
Long live Kano Emirates
Long live Lagos Empire
Long Live Nigeria
Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sls came to inspect his slave camp

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by sheniqua: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
arresa: Eko ati Kano o ni baje o....

Is the oba blind?
Why is he wearing dark shades indoors?
Looks ridiculous

Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by Alabsworld(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
D emir SLS is lukin hagard nd seems to be in bondage wit dat rag stuffed round his face. Check out D Oba lukin cool
Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
OlaoChi:

And this is a country we were all forced into, not one single person from the so called Nigeria agreed to be part of this BritishBrutish abomination

I am also Yoruba, kinda undecided
And Yoruba politics stinks, reeks of submission to fulani
Unless you all dispose of these set of politicians

You dont need telling us you are a flatthead through your ironic & insultive comments.
No Yoruba in today's world thinks of any nigerian tribe better than the Yorubas in political craft & cunning. Take it anywhere. !!

....anyway, Its a good thing been proud of one's identity. I'm happy to be a Yoruba who NEVER betrays his identity. !!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by Inik(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
OlaoChi:

He would have all the authority to national issues and government policies in Arewa nation
It wouldn't still be the same thing as speaking for e.g on the recent national honours list or the handling of the boko haram conflict or the South african money smuggling.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by kuntash: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
texazzpete:

Lol what do you know of 'genuine kingship'?
When medieval European leaders were forming allegiances with the Popes or by marriage, what do you call that?
The Kano Governor has a major say in who becomes Emir of Kano. If you intend to occupy that position, you need to be in accord with the Governor. Nobody said it was illegal.

Since Sanusi took the throne, I've been hearing loads of inane comments on him pursuing partisan politics. Yet since he became Emir, he is yet to say anything overtly political or throw his lot in with any party. I wish you people would leave him alone and focus on others more deserving of your ire.

I wasn't sure you wouldn't understand, so I had to recheck the meaning of Hereditary from the dictionary.

maybe you need to ask an elder person questions about other tribes or Languages about hereditary leadership as it concern the thrones for kings.

I no fit argue, even though hereditary leadership has its own flaws , it does exist especially in this part of the world. pls Find out. They are devoid of whatever politics so conceived.

you may as well want to learn further by reading these :-

Elective & hereditary monarchies
Absolute monarchy
Heir apparent
Order of succession
Royal family
inheritance
Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by musiwa95: 1:13am On Sep 24, 2014
do you see, igbo or hausa in the video of lagos federal govt.. Or did you see balewa or azikiwe there. NO.. because Nigeria is a different country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tlDZnRorZ8
Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 24, 2014
I ogenedegbe akogun ekun oko ibo is back with a bomb for my enemies...whoever says.anything inimical to the already sophisticated gullibility of my yoruba people been hospitable, cowardized in will and myopicin thinking for the comfort of all alien citizens in my degraded overpopulated land xpecially d Igbos shall burn....if u stil open dat putrid mouth of urs to yab my tribe dat whose penchant to spend money is more dan dem to make money thereby enriching u fu*king fllaties shal make u all hell struck...fucking pest @Igbos
Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by omoreminder1: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
StBlack1:

You dont need telling us you are a flatthead through your ironic & insultive comments.
No Yoruba in today's world thinks of any nigerian tribe better than the Yorubas in political craft & cunning. Take it anywhere. !!

....anyway, Its a good thing been proud of one's identity. I'm happy to be a Yoruba who NEVER betrays his identity. !!!!

StBlack, I warn you hear and now to tender an apology for all the rubbish you have been writing against the Igbos on this forumor I post your pictures everywhere and your brother too.

Kelly,I have your pictures here with me, your black suit is not too bad. Greet Omolayo & Niyi for me.

Apologise now before it is too late black man from Ekiti state.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by omoreminder1: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
cc

chinazaepkerem2
goodslayer
Re: Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
omoreminder1:

StBlack, I warn you hear and now to tender an apology for all the rubbish you have been writing against the Igbos on this forumor I post your pictures everywhere and your brother too.

Kelly,I have your pictures here with me, your black suit is not too bad. Greet Omolayo & Niyi for me.

Apologise now before it is too late black man from Ekiti state.

Keep up the madness. Its already domicile in all the genes of Igbos.

......and BTW, you are free to post my fine pictures (thats if you even have the wisdom of getting it online.)

Didirindato Omo Baba olori tite. !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Lawal: Katsina Emirate Sacks Kankara District Head For Sponsoring Bandits / Emir Of Gwandu, Muhammadu Bashar: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Cause Of Insecurity / Anioma/Asaba People Are Not Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.