Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? (2094 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by mywealth1: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2014
I just want to remind you that feeble minds see dangers in opportunities while great minds see opportunities in dangers.
Please follow me carefully.
Do you know that there is no fake without original.

People say that Forex trading is fake and unprofitable yet people are making from it big time. The advantage we Nigerians have is that the dollar is higher in value than the Naira. that's to say $50 or $100 daily is about N8,100 0r N16,200 respectively. No matter how small it may be, by the end of the month you will be shocked at what you have gotten.

I am a successful Forex trader with 5 years trading experience in the trading market. I just want to give you light on Forex trading.

To be a successful trader these simple rules you must observe.
1. Have a profitable trading strategy or system and stick to it diligently.
2. Have a good risk management plan
3. Avoid greed and stick to your trading plan.

Attached is one of my trading accounts with forextime which is just trippled within 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by AWODCHEMIST(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nice one, but can you share your experience with us....really need to tap from your ocean of experience
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by jamace(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Your lot size na die o shocked
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by fxstory(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
mmmm
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by mywealth1: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2014
JAMACE. You said my lot size is big? do you think that is what is started with?
I started with 0.5 as my account grows, i increase the size. Take a calculator and calculate and you will discover that i am using less than 0.14% on a trade. That mean that the market has to go against me with 750 pips before my account can burn.

Instead of you to try to know or see how you can also trade like this you are giving baseless criticism. Well, let me let you know that the account presently is $21,000.

Happy Trading.

1 Like

Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by niyadcom: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
With what i see you don't use stoploss order and it is likely you have many negative open positions and that will make your balance greater than your equity till the day everything will be blown up
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by Basii: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2014
mywealth1: I just want to remind you that feeble minds see dangers in opportunities while great minds see opportunities in dangers.

People say that Forex trading is fake and unprofitable yet people are making from it big time. The advantage we Nigerians have is that the dollar is higher in value than the Naira. that's to say $50 or $100 daily is about N8,100 0r N16,200 respectively. No matter how small it may be, by the end of the month you will be shocked at what you have gotten.

I am a successful Forex trader with 5 years trading experience in the trading market. I just want to give you light on Forex trading.

Attached is one of my trading accounts with forextime which is just trippled within 1 month.

Forget about picture, give us a link to your real-time updated performance from a third party website like myfxbook.com, fxblue.com e.t.c to monitor and verify your trading performance.
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by benpuzzy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
mywealth1: JAMACE. You said my lot size is big? do you think that is what is started with?
I started with 0.5 as my account grows, i increase the size. Take a calculator and calculate and you will discover that i am using less than 0.14% on a trade. That mean that the market has to go against me with 750 pips before my account can burn.

Instead of you to try to know or see how you can also trade like this you are giving baseless criticism. Well, let me let you know that the account presently is $21,000.

Happy Trading.
i didnt see anything wrong with what JAMACE said, he just made a professional observation. Picking quarrels with him makes d motive for dis thread suspicious. As d last person has rightly said, just host it on FF explorer lets view your performance from their cos in forex, balance does not matter but ur equity. Note: i never wanted to say anything but the attack you launched on my Boss Jamace made me respond. FX IS SWEET.
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by jamace(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
benpuzzy: i didnt see anything wrong with what JAMACE said, he just made a professional observation. Picking quarrels with him makes d motive for dis thread suspicious. As d last person has rightly said, just host it on FF explorer lets view your performance from their cos in forex, balance does not matter but ur equity. Note: i never wanted to say anything but the attack you launched on my Boss Jamace made me respond. FX IS SWEET.
Ah, my oga. Welcome sir. I have really missed you o. Your contributions highly essential at our corner o. grin
At present topic, The guy has not proven to us that he is real! Using those killer lots, to me is highly unprofessional. Just like some of you have said, we are waiting for his defence .

1 Like

Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by benpuzzy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
jamace: Ah, my oga. Welcome sir. I have really missed you o. Your contributions highly essential at our corner o. grin
At present topic, The guy has not proven to us that he is real! Using those killer lots, to me is highly unprofessional. Just like some of you have said, we are waiting for his defence .
if he tells us that he trade fundamentals alone i'll not argue cos fundamental trading is the most profitable aspect of FX cos there, u can risk 10% and make 100% of your equity, but trading technical alone with big lot size, i don't think that you can last long in the business, beside what matters in fx account is the equity and not the balance reason being that your balance may be showing $21,000 while your equity will be less than $5000 because of some open trades going against you. "FX IS SWEET".
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by Moneyb: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2014
Yes, to be successful in forex over the long term you need high level of discipline and profitable trading strategy cos not all strategies are profitable.

Just passing by and i stumbled on a website sometimes ago. I tried their signals service it was okay, later their software, it was almost perfect at least compared with all the junks outside there.

Visit http://products.marketsgain.net/ to check their products out on forex, stocks, commodities, etc or http://marketsgain.net/performances/ for their performances
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by Karleb(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
trade smart (like a sniper)

don't be greedy/mange money

don't expect to get rich quick

more money equals more profit or/and loss.
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by Kennyfancy(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2014
mywealth1:
I just want to remind you that feeble minds see dangers in opportunities while great minds see opportunities in dangers.

. pls am a students and don't want to disturb my brain now..pls can u trade for me ?
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by fxstory(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kennyfancy:
. pls am a students and don't want to disturb my brain now..pls can u trade for me ?
instead of telling people to trade for you, you can do yourself the favour by using social trading platform like etoro and the likes where you will find traders to copy and allow them do the trading for you.or better still learn it when you are ready.fusing forex with school is not gonno be that easy
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by coolscott(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kennyfancy:

The guys at www.facebook.com/myforexsolution will trade for you
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by Moneyb: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Good job OP, this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1939176/how-trade-forex-market-successfully also allude to the fact especially if you are trading from Nigeria.
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by mywealth1: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kennyfancy:

OK Kenny, just open and account and fund your account and send me only the mt4 login and i'll trade for you for only 2 weeks then you can post your result on this forum.

Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by omakay(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
mywealth1:

OK Kenny, just open and account and fund your account and send me only the mt4 login and i'll trade for you for only 2 weeks then you can post your result on this forum.

This will go in either of 2 ways:

1, You will increase the equity in the account.
We will all hail you and subscribe to your ability and give you more accounts to trade.

2, You will blow his account equity away and we will all blame him for giving you the account in the first place.

EITHER WAYS, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE.

@KennyFancy, NO EVEN TRY AM AT ALL.
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by mywealth1: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=omakay post=27113402]

I thought you will tell him 2 invest wisely, instead of discouraging him.
Let ask you a question; have you not been discouraged by people concerning trading forex? but your persistence have yielded a positive result today; that is if you are a successful trader.

If by the end of 2 weeks, his account balance is not possitively pronounced utiliizing a good money management technic with my my 85% winning strategy, then what ever way you can publish me as scam. Also to the ADMIN of nairaland. that my account should be blocked.
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by omakay(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=mywealth1 post=27116194][/quote]

One thing is still certain:

YOU STILL HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

HIS FUNDS ARE A VERY OPEN RISK.

Look, if you want this to work, it just will take a very simple procedure.

1, Meet with him physically.
2,Issue him a post-dated cheque of what ever amount you hope to make for him.
3, You both should confirm with your account officer that the present value of the post-dated cheque actually exists in your bank account.
4, Ask your account officer to raise the minimum balance in your account such that it will cover the value of the cheque.
5, Issue a Standing Order for the cheque to be honored as at when due.

This way, your investor is sure that he has nothing to lose too.
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by faladeSM1132(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2014
pls ,
I've been trading now for over 5 years but always lost my capital on forex :
can you please tell me how or where do you think I'm getting things wrong in this business because i still believe forex as ever cool business with big profit of all times: …
I've tried some brokers like …
1- ACM gold
2- LITE fx
3- Alpari. e. t. c.
but it's like this brokers are always giving us wrong direction of the market so that they can make their money through our lost:
many forex trader used to make profit on demo account. but always lost on real account: please guide me through your experience
God bless you.
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by IRIENBOY(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
I can guide you,call me.
faladeSM1132:
pls ,
I've been trading now for over 5 years but always lost my capital on forex :
can you please tell me how or where do you think I'm getting things wrong in this business because i still believe forex as ever cool business with big profit of all times: …
I've tried some brokers like …
1- ACM gold
2- LITE fx
3- Alpari. e. t. c.
but it's like this brokers are always giving us wrong direction of the market so that they can make their money through our lost:
many forex trader used to make profit on demo account. but always lost on real account: please guide me through your experience
God bless you.
Re: Ever Thought Of Forex Reality? by mywealth1: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Like i said i can guide you if you are still interested.
call me 07039518905

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Rice Processing Business. / Calling On Truck(s) / Bus(es) Owners. Come, Join And Grow With Us. / Earn While Helping The Needy With A Token Of 4100 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.