Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Missing Inec I D Card. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Inec I D Card. (423 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Update On Registration For The New National I.D. Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Inec I D Card. by Abujabir24: 12:09am On Sep 21, 2014
I hope this is the right place to post this.
Hello house. Please what should I do? I registered during last election at a poling unit, I went back to collect my permanent card recently, and to my utmost surprise, it has being collected, signed and thumb printed not by me which was really alarming. And according to what I was told by the inec staff, the said poling unit had problems because they submitted just 65 registered members in contrary to the 500 minimum stipulated by inec. So please how do I get my permanent card? The reason I need it is because I want to use it as a valid card in the future cuz it's important.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Missing Inec I D Card. by Abujabir24: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Please someone should say something. Any iNEC staff in the house?

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Sent Congratulatory Message To Bishop Oyedepo As He Clocks / Governors Of NDDC States To Tackle Poor Funding Of The Commission / Observation For Gej 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.