Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

2015: Abubakar Says He Is More Experienced Than Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Abubakar Says He Is More Experienced Than Jonathan (472 Views)

We Found Bauchi’s Stolen Aircraft In Morocco, Governor Abubakar Says / 2015: Abubakar Says He Is More Experienced Than Jonathan. / I’m More Experienced To Govern Thanjonathan –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015: Abubakar Says He Is More Experienced Than Jonathan by glossygstar(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2014
A former Vice-President of the country, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, said that he is more experienced than President Goodluck Jonathan in the field of running the country.
In an interview with French news agency (AFP) on Friday, the Adamawa State-born politician blamed the escalating spate of insurgency and violence in most parts of the North-East especially Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States on Jonathan.
According to Atiku Abubakar, Jonathan’s administration had done nothing significant to address the fundamental issues and to improve the lives of the populace.
“This insurgency shouldn’t have lasted even six months. Within weeks, we (Obasanjo and I) crushed it because we did not neglect military training and, of course, we did not lack the leadership and the capacity to take decisions.
“I told Nigerians that Jonathan did not have the capacity; he didn’t have the experience. He didn’t have anything and yet they gave him the chance, the opportunity. And they can now see the chance and the opportunity they gave him. Of course, I’m more experienced than he is. I believe my capacity cannot be compared with his, in all respect,”Abubakar said.
Atiku continued slamming the administration for failing to initiate innovative reforms that would sporadically transform key sectors of the society.
Earlier this month, Atiku Abubakar revealed his intention to fight for the presidential chair after having lost out to Jonathan at the PDP primaries three years ago.
Though, he is currently with the main opposition party, the APC (All Progressives Congress), it is yet unclear if he would be handed the party’s ticket ahead of the likes of Muhammadu Buhari, a former Military Head of State, and Aminu Tambuwal, incumbent Speaker of the lower legislative arm of the National Assembly.

DO YOU THINK SO
Re: 2015: Abubakar Says He Is More Experienced Than Jonathan by SOUNDKING: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2014
This old man should go and sit down. From my childhood till date, he still wants to rule..anyway your name alone has disqualified you.
Re: 2015: Abubakar Says He Is More Experienced Than Jonathan by freshness2020: 2:16am On Sep 21, 2014
What he means is Experience in thievery and massive looting of tax payers money!
Oga Atiku we don hear! We don't need such experience!

(1) (Reply)

Political Assumptions / Nigeria Senate Passes First Stage Of Tobacco Control / Get More Than 2million Nigerian Real Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.