Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Proof Of Ebola Death Cult - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Proof Of Ebola Death Cult (2346 Views)

Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets / Sierra Leone Declares State Of Emergency As Ebola Death Toll Hits 729 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Ebola Death Cult by AWAKENEDMIND: 1:35am On Sep 21, 2014
While browsing racist page on Facebook I find this highly disturbing image. It show the "Ebola-Chan", Ebola goddess worshiped by those who would see us destroyed, in a shrine of death, with many horrible things. I think this is proof of that there are people in the west who want to see Nigeria and all our brothers destroyed.

Re: Proof Of Ebola Death Cult by Daverytimes(m): 12:54am On Sep 22, 2014
I will give you kudo's for going the extra mile in making this seem believable to a mentally disabled individual who who would even consider its merit, other than that you fuckers from 4chan and Reddit need to vacate Nairaland. Preying on the weak minded is something that is below even a scum, and those below scums meet violent ends. I will advice seun to ban anybody who brings up this topic.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child / Why Russia Is Delaying The War And Refused To Conquer Ukraine / Libya's Upheaval Being Orchestrated From Washington By Us Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.